AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Newness!!!

Master of Seppuku EternaDragoon has a spectacular aura about EternaDragoon has a spectacular aura about EternaDragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Takin' down Plagas, one Ganados at a time...
    Threads

Default Newness!!!

WOOt to you all, and hello!!!!!!!!

*Dances the dance of newbieness*

I am EternaDragoon, a.k.a. L.a. Deizer, a.k.a. the Psycho Genius!!! I'm a bit lazy and a computer junkie, and my favorite color is green... Hope to make some friends here!

*Rolls around the floor*

My Family
    Father: therebel
    Somewhat Sane Younger Brother: Junior
    Twin Sister: just_a_girl
    Eternally Confused Sister: Chibi Rae-Chan
    Best Friend: Vegito
    homunculus cousin: mew sango
    (\_/)
    (=_=)
    (> <)
    This is Evil Bunny. Copy Evil Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. His Ninja Army demands it.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

welcome *hands blanket and gun* watch out for blanket thieves and cannibals.if you need anything,pm me

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

YOOOOOKKKK!!!! And welcome!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not fair, I wanted to be first to greet the newbie! Hello and welcome to AF. If you need help, or a friend just PM me. Post often, but no double posting. Watch out for cannibals and the,, oh, wait here. *hands newbie a blanket* Watch out for the local blanket thief, laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Junior Member zero the clown prince is on a distinguished road zero the clown prince's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 07:32 PM
    Threads

welcome i wish i knew who the local blanket theif was but i dont but theyre not getting my blanket

I AM ZERO THE CLOWNPRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

*sniffs the air* I smell a newbie. Nothing like the smell of a newbie in the afternoon. Welcome to AF. I could tell you who the blanket thief is, but it will be more fun if you find out yourself. Hold on tight. Later.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 09:36 PM
    Threads

Welcome *hands you a pillow* have fun and make friends

"It is difficult to say who do you the most mischief: enemies with the worst intentions or friends with the best." -E.R. Bulwer-Lytton

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Rejoice its not that simple

h a l l o w e l c o m e

優雅 Sirenascorpio2 is an unknown quantity at this point Sirenascorpio2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 05:55 PM
    I will not say where I live b/c I fear online physchos and predators,so HA!
    Threads

Whoot! Hiya and welcome!!! *Dances to your dance of new-ness*
    I hope you enjoy being here !! And PM me for whatever and whenever!!
    Have fun!!

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

I bid you welcome dragon. If you need anything or wish to chat feel free to ask me. Hope you have fun here. See ya around *bows before vanishing*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Master of Seppuku EternaDragoon has a spectacular aura about EternaDragoon has a spectacular aura about EternaDragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:04 PM
    Takin' down Plagas, one Ganados at a time...
    Threads

Ne, such love... *Sniffles*

Thank you all...Wait, blanket thief?!?!

*Clings to blanket*

What conspiracy is this?!?!!?

My Family
    Father: therebel
    Somewhat Sane Younger Brother: Junior
    Twin Sister: just_a_girl
    Eternally Confused Sister: Chibi Rae-Chan
    Best Friend: Vegito
    homunculus cousin: mew sango
    (\_/)
    (=_=)
    (> <)
    This is Evil Bunny. Copy Evil Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. His Ninja Army demands it.

Hat made of Straw! Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 12:55 PM
    Threads

welcome to AF EternaDragoon, a.k.a. L.a. Deizer, a.k.a. the Psycho Genius have fun double post if you want

Ark_Angel67 Rena6793 is on a distinguished road Rena6793's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 09:01 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome! Have fun!

I forgot most of my family @_@ Siggie NOT by me!

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome.
    Fear not the blanket thief (aka Ami-Chan) for Bean Bandit is here to save your blankets.

Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them.
    That's all from me.
    Have fun

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Closed Thread

Thread Information