AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Best Ninja Weapons

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Best Ninja Weapons

I wanted to know what people think the best ninja weapons are. I don't really know, but I do know that they should be small since ninjas have to be stealthy. Right now I have an obsession with ninjas, so I wanted to know.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

double swords are my fav...

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Yeah, that's the main one I was thinking on, but I want to hear others first.

Delegate of Darkness Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Death Warrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 11:11 AM
    Threads

I would have to say the claws that they use to scale the walls. Cause those things are sharp and combined with the ninja's ninjitsu those could be deadly.

Kagome Lover Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 09:04 PM
    Threads

you need a sword or two definitely. throwing stars always help. smoke bombs to ensure your escape. posion can be useful as well.

Junior Member BloodyRavenWings is on a distinguished road BloodyRavenWings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 03:43 PM
    Threads

Hard to say. Throwing stars are one of the best, but you do have to have a sword. Claws are wonderful as well. I mainly prefer the throwing stars though.

Senior Member Zaiyo is on a distinguished road Zaiyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 10:37 AM
    Threads

Sure, swords and shuriken are good and all, but I'm going with kunai because of their versatility.
    "The closer you get to the light, the larger your shadow becomes..."

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

Dagers are needed to be a good ninja and a good 42 in. sword

Lëåƒ šhìnôbì inuyasha-sakura is on a distinguished road inuyasha-sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 08:55 AM
    Threads

2 katanas... shurikens... kunais!!!

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

nünja kikk an ninaj sords.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

Double swords and shurikens, there awesome!

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

dark-sasuke: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...d=1#post659062

Anyway...
    Weren't katanas only used by samurais? Ninjas were runners and a big sword would just be in their way, and extra weight.
    I mean outside animeworld, of course...

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

I reckon the best weapon would be an obese. But as they're heavy to carry, we'd have to deshydrate them. So it would be like an obese sponge. You throw the sponge on the adversary and then you throw water. And *pouf* the inflatable human appears, heavy and swollen.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

Junior Member b00m3r00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past b00m3r00's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2005 04:09 PM
    Threads

It depends on what gender of ninja you are. Male's would usually carry kunai, shuriken, kunai with chain, short blade kitana, dagger, and various assortment of bombs. Females would probably use shuriken, surgical needles (depending on the skill), throwing fan to take the place of kunai with chain and short blade, dagger or sais, and many thorn traps. Each ninja should have scrolls of summoning (if you're more into the mythical ninja), or scrolls of entrapment. The ninja equipment is mainly organized around strength, stamina, dexterity, speed, intellgince, and stealth. If you're a stealthy enough ninja, you could carry a large sword, but you would have to worry about people around also. Sleep powder is another useful item. There are so many more pieces of equipment, but a ninja or shinobi must always be resourceful.
    Come Check out the Forbidden Ninjutsus, train under a powerful master, take on countless foes, and fight for the Head Master Title of your village.

Junior Member djpeanut2004 is on a distinguished road djpeanut2004's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 02:20 PM
    Threads

a small katana and shurikens.of course u need a claw,wire,and swords..

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Ninja weaponry is mainy the Wakazashi, Katana, Shuriken and/or Kunai, that is the basic weaponry for any ninja, as for the best of the lot i would go with the Wakazashi, small and fast, nimble, and leathal.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member Knife_Messiah is on a distinguished road Knife_Messiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 01:36 PM
    Threads

The ninjato, shuriken, grappling hook, and kunai are the most important.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

swords and daggers
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

Definitly swords

Deaths Flower Girl Death's Angel will become famous soon enough Death's Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 05:02 PM
    Threads

DAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secrets r hidden within the clouds of darkness and in this place no 1 dares 2 breathe In fear of self expression it has been this way forever until the day she came 2 shine with a spark of innocence and questions only 2 be answered with darkness not just darkness but the silent kind that steals your soul and kills ur mind there was no compassion for this thriving star only exploitations and confused jealousy

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

Poisons were a real ninjas most usefull weapons, along with their ingenious tricks. My fave and what I think is very usefull and ingenious is caltrops,multisided peices of metal that are very pointed and very sharp.They were mainly used when the ninja was being pursued, as he/she ran ahead of his/her pursuers they would drop these nifty little things and well they would cripple,harm and discourage the pursuers, at least giving the ninja time to escape and disapears.
    (An American Original. Made In Norway.)

"Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting."

"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

"Defeat never comes to anyone until they admit it."

"Failure is the path of least persistence."

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Knife_Messiah
    grappling hook
    Believe it or not the grapling hook wasn't intended to be used as a weapon.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

We have a thread for weapons.

Closed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information