AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Li Shaoran(CCS) Vs. Syaoran of Clow(TRC)

Hybrid View

SPed of the Week clowtrigger is on a distinguished road clowtrigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 07:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Li Shaoran(CCS) Vs. Syaoran of Clow(TRC)

Just Curious

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 04:28 PM
    Threads

CCS cause he's funnier !Are you a Shaoran fan?
    Just once i wish someone would say I love you...

...and actually mean it.

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Ice Cream Bamboo Cup Notebook
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2014 07:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Felsho

Quote Originally Posted by Kinomoto,Sakura
    CCS cause he's funnier
    I agree. I choose CCS for the same identical reason.

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Ah, I choose Tsubasa Chronicle ... he's more serius ^_^

Member Kentredenite is on a distinguished road Kentredenite's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2005 12:47 AM
    Threads

CCS because he's less... determined for most of it, I guess.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2014 10:33 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

trc..hes more mature and his character is much more dynamic.plus hes blind in one eye,but he does whatever in his power to protect sakura

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I never knew one of his eyes were blind.o.ODoes it say that in one of the books?

...and actually mean it.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I never knew one of his eyes were blind.o.ODoes it say that in one of the books?
    yeah,they realize he was blind in one eye after a while (they noticed that he doesnt do close combat,all he does is kick) as to how hes blind in one eye,they dont say

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He's blind in one of his eyes!o.OI never knew that!Wich book does it say that in?

...and actually mean it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

He's blind in one of his eyes!o.OI never knew that!Wich book does it say that in?
    they find out in volume 5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	blind.JPG‎
Views:	162
Size:	246.0 KB
ID:	4430  
    Last edited by Ωmega; 06-23-2005 at 01:02 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats sad....poor Syaoran!

...and actually mean it.

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

syaoran trc beacuse he is alot more mature and he has always been nice to sakura if you dont remeber li sharoan was pretty mean to sakura in the beginng

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Member mali-chan is on a distinguished road mali-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2007 09:20 AM
    Threads

Cool Hiiiiiii

I sorta like shaoran better because in ccs he is much more dense and WAY less sad. Also I think that in ccs the way that shaoran blushes at sakura so KAWAII!!(cute)oh no I'm turning into Tomoyo!!!Oh and I also like any him as long as he and Sakura are together. S+S FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Member innocent princess will become famous soon enough innocent princess will become famous soon enough innocent princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 08:41 AM
    Threads

i guess its ccs syaoran he is more kawaii and more sweet but trc syaoran isnt bad too

being molly was fun but its good to be eva

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Syaoran...

Because he doesn't blush when guys talk to him. ^_~

~*Sweet Maid*~ ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

CCS Shaoran because,he is more funnier and interesting! ^^
    ||Day Dreaming~<3

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Oh no contest! XD I ADORE CCS's Syaoran! He's a rude little punk with a good heart. That is just squeeful. ^_^

....plus I have a major shouta complex yikes! XD

Shadowed Frame Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 10:33 PM
    Threads

Wink

BOTH OF THEM!! But I think CCS Syaoran is sooo cute when he blushes! KAWAII! Tsubasa Syaoran is more mature, serious, caring and I almost died when I read that he was blind in one eye *tears* but I don't care he's still the best. TC Syaoran looks hotter because he gets to have more power and fights more and has fire sword (YAY!) I hope the end is happy for him!

---------------------------

---------------------------

Fan?

The Innocent Devil... Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Gifts EVE Ariel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 04:18 AM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by IloveSyaoran View Post
    BOTH OF THEM!! But I think CCS Syaoran is sooo cute when he blushes! KAWAII! Tsubasa Syaoran is more mature, serious, caring and I almost died when I read that he was blind in one eye *tears* but I don't care he's still the best. TC Syaoran looks hotter because he gets to have more power and fights more and has fire sword (YAY!) I hope the end is happy for him!
    I agree with you.I think the both of them are cute and sweet!!!!

The Innocent Devil... Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Gifts EVE Ariel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 04:18 AM
    Threads

me too!!!!I think both of them are cute and sweet.
    cause they are unique in themselves.

Senior Member Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2007 06:20 AM
    Threads

Tsubasa Syaoran is cooler. >_<
    But that's 'cause I'm a guy.
    Those with wings, fly to your dreams

Senior Member WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:20 AM
    Threads

Of course, Tsubasa Syaoran would lose in a fight, because he has no magic, is blind in one eye, and has only been learning swordfighting for a short while.

On the other hand, I don't think we're comparing fighting ability here. But I would still choose him, no particular reason.
    “I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: 'The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that's fair.' In these words he epitomized the history of the human race.” –Bertrand Russell

Thanks to Chimes for the Avatar

Senior Member Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566 has a reputation beyond repute Madel5566's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

Tsubasa. Because he becamed more matured and experienced than that brat in CCS.

SIG DONE BY ME~^^~ Comes with a set~!

PM me for requests~!
    Family: LadyWolf14: Ever loven Auntie~danie-chan: auntie~ Princess Elli: Mother~ Kittyninjamewmew: older sister~ Hitsugaya389: older sis~

Senior Member BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

they're both great! I can't compare them because they're pretty different... ccs is more adorable,but trc is wonderful because of his loyalty
    I vote for both!

wonderful siggy made by MistressPookyChan

and this beaut was made by MysticFairyDrmz

I am very thankful to them!

Junior Member ayu_mia6 is on a distinguished road ayu_mia6's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 05:36 AM
    Threads

I like Syaoran in TRC...
    Cause of his clone and original identity...

He was blind beacause that eye wasn't his...
    It was the eye of Original Syaoran...
    The one who's floating in a tube with water...

(Did I just made a Spoiler...)
    Grrr.... Soweeee...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information