AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: simple and clean

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 07:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default simple and clean

does anyone else know get that song from kingdom hearts stuck in their head.

When you walk away

You don't hear me say

"Please, oh baby, don't go!"

Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight

It's hard to let it go

You're giving me

Too many things

Lately, you're all I need

(All I want)

You smiled at me and said

"Don't get me wrong or nothing

But does that mean I have to meet your father?"

When we are older you'll understand

What I meant when I said

"No, I don't think life is quite that simple"

When you walk away

You don't hear me say

"Please, oh baby, don't go!"

Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight

It's hard to let it go

(So simple and clean)

The daily things (like this and that and what is what)

That keep us all busy

Are confusing me

That's when you came to me and said

"Wish I could prove I love you

But does that mean I have to walk on water?"

When we are older you'll understand

It's enough when I say so

And maybe some things are that simple
    "Fate is not what is. Fate is what you make it."

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:
    Megami91:little sister

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)
    Add bunny to your sig to help on his way to world domination

Senior Member Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2014 03:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ha. it use to be stuck in my head until that opening song from Ghost in the shell stand alone complex took it's place. XD

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Yeah it is a great song. I have it stored away on my PSP!

Member vilintlittlegirl can only hope to improve vilintlittlegirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2006 12:01 PM
    Threads

Default yeah

yeah totaly

run im happy and out of controll.my heart may get to happy and split in half
    theres an evil banana in my head be happy and do the
    that was
    im
    don't me

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

I love this song,i only know it's Sung by Utada H.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

I had that song stuck in my head the entire time i was playing kingdom hearts and it went away when i beat the game.

Archmage Flaming_Sword is on a distinguished road Flaming_Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2006 09:23 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

That song is one of the few reasons i replayed Kingdom Hearts, it's a great game but I felt it grew kind of dull.
    "Death Is But The Next Step"

"Live Or Die It's All The Same To Me"

"Evil, Fear and Anger Only Make Me Stronger!"

(\_/)
    ( 0 .o)
    (> < )
    "Add bunny to signature
    to aid him on his way to
    world domination!!! "

Relentless Despair yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

YYYYAAAAYYyyyy.......... ........I LOVE THAT SONG *hums tune*

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Its a good song, and indeed it does get stuck in your head. I've had it happen to me a few times.

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

That song is awesome and it isnt even my kinda music but its still awesome!

Cable Goddess Sexy Monk Miroku will become famous soon enough Sexy Monk Miroku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 04:50 PM
    Threads

i love that song. i used to purposly start new games for kingdom hearts just to hear it. but im through that phase now.

This sig was made by my cool, bad a$$ uncle- Chibi Goku

This sig was made by my older sis Wolf Demon Rin

*Family is in my journal*
    *If you wanna join or be my friend, just pm me!*

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Monk Miroku
    i love that song. i used to purposly start new games for kingdom hearts just to hear it. but im through that phase now.
    LOL. I have about 4 different versions of that song on my computer. Two in Japanese and two in English.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

I love that song!! <3 Both the english and Japanese version is stuck in my head xD

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Digital Excellence Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 02:32 AM
    Threads

ive got the mp3 of that song and im always listening
    to it it rocks!!!!!!!!

YAY
    !!! Dont let my egg die !!!
    click it

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 04:28 PM
    Threads

Umm...I like that song!It gets stuck in my head a lot but Catch you catch me does even more!lol.
    Just once i wish someone would say I love you...

...and actually mean it.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2016 03:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It is a pretty good song that i think went pretty well with that game.
    -TWM-

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Passion_Fool
    Ha. it use to be stuck in my head until that opening song from Ghost in the shell stand alone complex took it's place. XD
    lol i know that opening song is pretty good but i still love simple and clean. cant wait to see what they use on the next kingdom hearts.

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default never

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Samurai
    I had that song stuck in my head the entire time i was playing kingdom hearts and it went away when i beat the game.
    the song never left my head and for me it plays in my head at the oddest moments.

My family:

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dark kaisen
    I love that song!! <3 Both the english and Japanese version is stuck in my head xD
    Really? is the Japanese version that good?

My family:

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)

Member Deamon_Slayer666 is infamous around these parts Deamon_Slayer666 is infamous around these parts Deamon_Slayer666 is infamous around these parts Deamon_Slayer666 is infamous around these parts Deamon_Slayer666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2005 02:57 PM
    Threads

its cool leave it to sir twist

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Monk Miroku
    hhhmmmm.... sounds like something i would do. lol

My family:

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default another

Another really good song is the one in final fantasy X-2. Its called 1000 words and i think its pretty good.

My family:

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming_Sword
    That song is one of the few reasons i replayed Kingdom Hearts, it's a great game but I felt it grew kind of dull.
    I think that for me, no matter how many times i play it, knigdom hearts is never boring.

My family:

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)

Member Deamon_Slayer666 is infamous around these parts Deamon_Slayer666 is infamous around these parts Deamon_Slayer666 is infamous around these parts Deamon_Slayer666 is infamous around these parts Deamon_Slayer666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2005 02:57 PM
    Threads

thats ur opion but i like the theme song to inuyasha

Senior Member Taveren_Wolf is on a distinguished road Taveren_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 08:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vampy
    I love this song,i only know it's Sung by Utada H.
    I have it on my computer, and i can use it for Stepmania (computerized DDR)
    Searching for the other taveren, but all i know is that they are out they're out there....... I will search as long as i have to.

Made by Nespa

Brother- Spirit_Wolf

Closed Thread

Thread Information