AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Cherry Blossom Princess princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 10:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

I posted this thread coz it seems this topic doesnt have a thread in here!

General Overview:
    This new manga series by CLAMP has an interesting plot of its own, but it also has many references to other CLAMP characters from previous works; a type of alternate universe story. Examples of crossover characters include Mokona & Rayearth from Magic Knight Rayearth, Chii from Chobits, and Sakura, Syaoran, Touya, Yukito, and Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura. (One large note to keep in mind: This is NOT a sequel to Cardcaptor Sakura) Some chapters cross over with chapters from XXXHolic. CCS characters look older, but the resemblances are still there. Sakura is a princess of a country, while Syaoran is the son of the late archaeologist Fujitaka. Touya rules as king of the country, and Yukito is the priest. Syaoran is the "chosen one" though, while Sakura has her own secret, magical powers. They are unaware of the trouble that will soon befall the two though...

Im a dreamer...

"ON THE WINGS OF OUR GREATEST DREAMS"

MY FAMILY:
    Little sister: Fruit Basket Girl
    Powerful Sister: Anime Otaku

Spork Ninja Kakei-Hatake Koga is on a distinguished road Kakei-Hatake Koga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2005 03:51 PM
    Threads

Homigosh!
    I love this manga!!
    >> << Kuro-tan is mine!
    Back off of my ninja! -RAWR!-
    Awayway, it's a lovely manga..
    I need to watch the anime, I do.

Family
    Cousin
    - Ninja Hatake Kakashi
    Cousin -
    Uchiha_Sasuke
    Sister - Anbu-Kakashi
    Neko - Kill_Me_Shining

~PM if you'd like to join -sweat-

Cherry Blossom Princess princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine is a name known to all princess kakurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

really you also like to watch the anime?
    I have here a preview clip of this anime of TRC

http://www.capturedwings.net/tsubasa...%20Preview.wmv
    WMV format - Size: 1.1 MB
    Copyright NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation)

http://www.capturedwings.net/tsubasa...%20Preview.mpg
    MPEG format - Size: 5 MB

i anyone wants to have view the whole episode just tell me in this thread! ill find some link so that you can watch the whole episode
    Last edited by princess kakurine; 06-20-2005 at 12:27 AM.
    Im a dreamer...

MY FAMILY:

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Pretty nice... I've been watching the anime... I'm starting to enjoy it.. Its totally reminding me of CCS though... o.O

But instead of powerful cards, they're gathering powerful feathers.. Lol... Not to mention Sakura looks like a cross beween Sakura from CCS and Misaki from Angelic layer... o.O

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yup misaki and sakura are look a like! but the difference if the color of their hair

And the difference about TRC to CCS! In TRC, sakura is the one who has feelings in syaoran and about to confess her tru feelings
    Last edited by princess kakurine; 06-20-2005 at 07:08 AM.
    Im a dreamer...

MY FAMILY:

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

I do believe I made a thread for this months ago in the Supernatural Anime/Manga Forum... It is still active... Well, no matter. The Manga is superior to the Anime in my opinion. The Anime has excelent music by Kajiura, but it boasts a more serious tone. The Manga is a bit more lighthearted, as you would expect of this type of CLAMP Manga. You should read and watch bothe the Manga and Anime though, they are pretty great. By the Episode 11 is now subbed and available, it is a good episode.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2015 11:18 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

hmm,if theres so many trc fans,then i guess xxxholic should be popular too,but it isnt.anyway,there is a thread about thin already

Member Kentredenite is on a distinguished road Kentredenite's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2005 12:47 AM
    Threads

I saw some episodes of the anime and the first two mangas... I liked it, although Sakura seemed to spend half her time sideways in the first episode.

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The original Tsubasa thread... in a more appropriate section...

http://animegalleries.net/bbs/showth...t=16408&page=1

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

I'd consider this to also be a romance anime/manga, so I'm going to leave this thread open here. It's alright that there is a thread for it here and in another forum. Feel free to talk about it in either. I think it would be best to focus on the more romantic elements in this thread, however, seeing as this is the Romance Anime and Manga forum. ^_^;

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

SPed of the Week clowtrigger is on a distinguished road clowtrigger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 07:39 AM
    Threads

Didn't you know that CCS and XXXholic are occuring in the same world...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks to the moderator for allowing me to continue this thread!

your right clowtrigger CCS nad XXholic are in the same world in the anime Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
    Im a dreamer...

MY FAMILY:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alas, I was thwarted... Ah, No matter.

I wonder, does anyone here think that Fei Wang Reed is related to Clow Reed?
    Also, do you think they will show more of Touya and Yukito's relationship? I hope so...

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

I've seen 11 episodes of the anime so far. I like it a lot.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

I have not seen the anime unfortunately but I have read three of the graphic novel/mangas so far. It's really good, and syaoran is really cool too

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Member BlakSenk is on a distinguished road BlakSenk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 12:46 PM
    Threads

i like this manga, fye and kuro r the bests!!! they r so cutes(both of they) xP
    Because sometimes a hero...
    isn't the answer
    (g-k m)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The anime of TRC is good! episode 12 has been now subbed to all TRC fans
    Im a dreamer...

MY FAMILY:

Member Ash is on a distinguished road Ash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2005 06:00 PM
    Threads

I read the first book(volume, whatever you call it) of the manga. It was really good.
    I dont think im going crazy. Its more like Im going sane in a crazy world.

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 04:28 PM
    Threads

I read the first Tsubasa manga cause I own it.And the second xxxholic cause I saw it at our library.I love it!I like the faces Syaoran makes in it though some of his CCS one's were funnier...TRC is my favorite manga!
    Just once i wish someone would say I love you...

...and actually mean it.

Senior Member sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke will become famous soon enough sanokidsasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 01:32 PM
    In the basement of my house, i've been trying to get it for years
    Threads

My favorite characters.....Kurogane and Syaoran!!! woot!!!

friend(s)- Venus, Lady_Nayru, Raidon, Sweet Lucidity,Saphire, Yuna_X2, Xieshunnuan, hameht

I play Ragnarok Online

Love Angel Anime Lover** will become famous soon enough Anime Lover**'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2005 08:42 AM
    Threads

...i dunno who mine are....i just like readin it lol

>>-->My Family<--<<
    fun,cute,quiet,sweet,caring,all out best person i know,and my bro~sanokidsasuke
    awsome mom~xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx

sane, i think, younger cuz~Junior
    work as an assassin for~therebel
    cool twin sis~CuteStar
    friend~cowboydemon666
    my cool sis~Rena6793
    way cool bro~dyne
    Ninja-loving Uncle~Uchiha_Sasuke
    Cute lil bro~Sasuke_kum

Fragment of the past lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 12:22 PM
    Threads

Just read #5 last month. This manga is enjoyable. A great mixture of Romance, Adventure, and Action. I love the way Clamp draw and the story line is very interesting. My fav. character would be Fai ^^, he's so sweet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My favorite character in TRC is of course syaoran and sakura! because they were cute and sweet couples. Syaoran was so very sweet to sakura, see those 2 makes me feel in love
    Im a dreamer...

MY FAMILY:

Fragment of the past lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 12:22 PM
    Threads

It's sad how Yuuko changed their relationship forever. But I'm sure Sakura will get use to Syaoran and befriended with him like before.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

some some who dont know the some characters here they are:

Last edited by princess kakurine; 06-26-2005 at 05:05 AM.
    Im a dreamer...

MY FAMILY:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information