AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Books! Books! Books!

Member Eichikun is on a distinguished road Eichikun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 12:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The last book I read was Memoirs of a Geisha. That book rules! If you haven't read it you need to. Seriously!

I have a thing for hot guyz
    unfortunately no real guy acts like they do!!

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I'm currently reading When Will Jesus Bring the Porkchops? by George Carlin. I gotta say, funny as hell.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member Ayame_102 will become famous soon enough Ayame_102 will become famous soon enough Ayame_102's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2006 10:49 AM
    at a resteraunt at the end of the universe
    Threads

nothing i guess....i only read for scool...

Lovely Sig&&Avvy by Envy©

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hirakionna
    How about it? What was the lastest book you have read and enjoyed?

Mine was Macbeth by William Shakespeares...I don't really know why. Yet I really enjoy Shakespears classics. Werid yes.
    I don't like his work. Everyone praises him for his plays and literature but all i can really enjoy of his work is some of his love sonnets. Other than that he isn't much to me. =/

I read the Memoirs of A Geisha, i loved the book. It was absolutely fantastic. It kep't me on the edge of my seat in wonder of its compexities. I LOVE it. ^.^

--souless

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by souless cowboy
    I don't like his work. Everyone praises him for his plays and literature but all i can really enjoy of his work is some of his love sonnets. Other than that he isn't much to me. =/
    Yes! I agree! Actually, I hate his sonnets too, but I really don't like much of his work. The only play I slightly enjoyed was Hamlet.

You know what else? He was gay. Yeah, many don't know that, but one of his sonnets was written to a guy. I dunno why I said that. Just pointing it out, really.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

I'm too lazy to read all the other posts, so i'll just say what i've recently read, which is only two things.

New Rules by Bill Maher and The Art of War to Sun Tzu.

Rina'z Plague is back!! ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~ is infamous around these parts ~Mika~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2006 06:37 AM
    Where the butterflys fly, and the birds soar.
    Threads

The last book I read was Night. It was very good. I cannot remember who wrote it though.XD
    Al^^

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Klutz13
    That's actually the series Pooky and I were talking about, "A Song of Ice and Fire". "A Game of Thrones" is the first book in the series.

It's a great series, I'm sure you'll love it.
    I'm on the third book right now. It's addictive. Lots of twists and turns, and a lot less repetitive than a certain other series that was mentioned earlier... (stupid Rand!).

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

The last books I read were, The Sight, author: David Clement-Davies, and Fire Bringer, author: David Clement-Davies

Wizard of Darkness kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa has a spectacular aura about kuroimisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2006 05:53 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The last book I read D: Wow that's a long time ago, but.

I would have to say though, "If on a Winter's Night, A Traveler" by Italo Calvino. In English, of course. I liked that book

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

I recently read each short story in the Chicken Soup for the.....[insert other part of book here] series. Those books have so much i can relate to.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Mine was "a child called it" Dave Pelzer ( a story of child abuse)

Best Book Evere
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    Yes! I agree! Actually, I hate his sonnets too, but I really don't like much of his work. The only play I slightly enjoyed was Hamlet.

You know what else? He was gay. Yeah, many don't know that, but one of his sonnets was written to a guy. I dunno why I said that. Just pointing it out, really.
    Wow, and why should this bother me? I already knew shakesphere was bisexual and to be honest it dosen't bother someone who is bi as well. God, why use that as a reason not to like him? Whatever, i don't like him for his literary works, not his personal life.

--souless

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeGoD
    I recently read each short story in the Chicken Soup for the.....[insert other part of book here] series. Those books have so much i can relate to.
    I love the college one! I got it for a high school grad present and it was fantastic to have when I was in college.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Stone Inuyasha101 is on a distinguished road Inuyasha101's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 02:41 PM
    Threads

I don't like to read!
    I may be Inuyasha...But he is my great trainer and master...

Thanks to Rikkiu585058 for making this sig!

Closed Thread

Thread Information