AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which do you like better?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chi

81 68.64%
  • Usagi

37 31.36%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Whom do you like better: Chi or Usagi

Member AniMariSama is on a distinguished road AniMariSama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2006 11:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Somewhere none of you have ever heard of.
    Threads

Chii is so innocent and helpless. It's awesome.

Because of you, I never stray too far from the sidewalk;
    Because of you, I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt;
    Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me;
    Because of you I am afraid.

Senior Member ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2005 06:35 PM
    Threads

i like chi she is so sweet and inocent looking

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love it that Chii is basically a slap in the face to all those Utopian ideas of womanhood. i.e. That physcial/sexual beauty equals perfection. Without her O.S., Chii has the mentality of a three year old. Her body is beautiful, but that doesn't make her perfect!

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

i picked chii cuase i HATE USAGI!, but i will admit usagi can be funny just as chii can get on my nerves somtimes.
    but in terms of coolness usagi absolutly thrases chii cause chii is a computer that can talk and walk, big deal, usagi has magic.
    In cuteness though chii would whoop usagi chiis is just kawaii, and thats comin from a gay! (me ^^)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I really like your signature. Chii is so sweet. I love it in the 1st manga when Hideki brings home panties for Chii! Does anyone else remember that?

Junior Member tino89 is on a distinguished road tino89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2005 04:03 PM
    Threads

Usagi is better, because is innocent, beauty and cute ^^

it's all see ya.

Nuevo Proyecto: Romantic Chronicles
    Historia.....51%
    Graficas.....0%
    Engines......0%
    Musica.......0%
    Desarrollo...0%
    ESTADO.....Pausado por falta de imaginación >_<U.
    Ver mas info de mi proyecto aquí

Member Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V has a brilliant future Sailor V's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

Wink Chii or Usagi?

I'd have to say, Usagi-chan. Chii annoyed me at times, and seems excessively innocent. Usagi-chan is that regular girl that you just want to be friends with. She's hilarious and fun to play with. I think, and this is just my opinion, that most of the people who don't like Usagi have never seen the Japanese version. Watch it! It's so much better than the American dub. <3
    Fall to your knees and receive the divine punishment of love!

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

I'm going to have to stick with Usagi...she is just one of my favorite witty dumb blondes though you all must admit she has her moments.

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

cutest thing you ever saw 8 yr old rin will become famous soon enough 8 yr old rin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2005 05:05 PM
    Threads

I like Chi better because of her ways of talking, walking, and trying to find out how to live that way. Usagi is a cry baby. She might be the princess of the moon but she really needs to grow up.

- My Jessi <3 - gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai has a reputation beyond repute gothic_neko_youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 12:31 AM
    where one's worst nightmares begin...and all traces of reality ends
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 8 yr old rin
    I like Chi better because of her ways of talking, walking, and trying to find out how to live that way. Usagi is a cry baby. She might be the princess of the moon but she really needs to grow up.
    Fantastic point Rin ^_^

But also as I said, she has her moments and though they are RARE she does have touching serious ones

You See I cannot be Forsaken...

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like Chii and voted for Chii because she is always innocent and she is the best! Go Chii-chan!
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon is infamous around these parts Mr. blue-reddragoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:50 PM
    Threads

Usagi

Junior Member sailormoonfan#1 is on a distinguished road sailormoonfan#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 05:49 PM
    Threads

I like them both but if i had 2 choose i would say usagi Chi is kinda annoying at times and gets on my nerves

Usagi Rulez!!!!!!
    Last edited by sailormoonfan#1; 01-16-2006 at 11:09 PM.

has been eaten by J.A.G. abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie will become famous soon enough abercobie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 08:48 AM
    Threads

i wwould have to say chi
    pm me if u wanna be in in my af family

twin sister: kurama_the_spirit_fox
    big sister: sundavar the illusionist
    lil' sister: inuyasha's angel
    big sister: vendetta
    lil brother: astalle
    nice friend: blueseed
    brother: meisou
    sister: niele_wahine01
    brother: white tiger x
    best friend: jump _for_lucky77
    bestfriend: inuyasha_4ever
    brother: dante_oo10_

( \ / )
    ( 0.o)
    ( > <)

Bunny rules

thanx meisou for making this signature

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Cool Wheeeeeee! <3

I haven't posted in a while here, so it's good to see so many Chii supporters. And to the Usagi supporters, you've come up with great points for voting for her. I hope everyone will post their thoughts and vote for either girl! x3 Go, Chii!!!
    Oh, and here's a point, you can write fanfictions about Chobits than Sailor Moon because Chobits (the anime) ends with Hideki and Chii confessing to each other. Sailor Moon, on the other hand, has a villian die, then has a new one show up to kill one of the Sailor Senshi. Personally, I like writing Chobit fanfics. Keep voting!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Mai-san will become famous soon enough Mai-san will become famous soon enough Mai-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2006 02:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AniMariSama
    Chii is so innocent and helpless. It's awesome.
    so i'm taking it that you like girls to be helpless? mm what you said was kinna sadistic but... oh well.
    well I like Usagi better... Even though she is a bit of a crybaby and gets annoying sometimes... she mm... has a strong heart I guess
    Last edited by Mai-san; 01-03-2006 at 02:02 PM.

Merciful Master hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 11:30 AM
    Threads

chi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances*

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Chii! she's so friggin' adoreable AND ahe has a better guy...by FAR! i just LOVE hideki! mamoru is SO boring....and usagi can be EXCRUCIATINGLY annoying at times. chii's just cute!

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

... honestly i didn't know who you were talking when you said Chi... or usagi so just clicked one... anyway i guess chi... maybe because she always had the more interesting life as a cousin when she was the daughter... and uh it is Rini youre talking about when you say "Chi"... right?
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

Drive.Drift.Dream. Sephy will become famous soon enough Sephy will become famous soon enough Sephy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2007 09:58 AM
    Threads

Chi, I love the innocence. She is always learning and trying so hard to do good. I love how she strives in making Hideki happy.

I also don't like Sailor Moon
    Toyz Unlimited - Toyota & Lexus Specialists

Family is in Journal

90 Firebird - Sold
    87 N/A RX-7 (Fiona) - Sold
    88 N/A RX-7 (Allie) - Sold
    87 TII RX-7 (Savanna) - Sold
    86 Cressida - Daily/Drifter
    90 240SX Hatch - Sold

Horror.With.A.Heart.Beat Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

I voted Chii for her beauty and innocentness, She's so kawaii! ^_^;

irrelevant! White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 02:58 PM
    Threads

Definitely Usagi. why, because she's good at heart. I don't care if she's clumsy sometimes. What matters is what's on the inside and not what's on the outside that counts.

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Eternal Moon Article Red Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2022 07:08 PM
    Threads

I vote for Usagi because ever since I was a child I always like her for her kidness
    ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so i'm taking it that you like girls to be helpless? mm what you said was kinna sadistic but... oh well.
    Just to set the record straight: I did not mean helpless in a sadistic way. I meant that she's helpless as in cute-little-child-needing-guidance sort of way. I don't think girls should be helpless as in incapable of taking care of themselves. I am a girl and I'm the farthest thing from helpless. I can do almost anything a man can (please, no anatomical or literal jokes or references).

Anyway, I still think Chii is much cuter than Usagi. Chii is also far more humurous than Usagi.

Junior Member Truesight is on a distinguished road Truesight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2006 12:38 PM
    Threads

Default Chii!

omg..chii is teh hawtness yeah, she rules over everyone (except maybe freya) Chii got hottest femal anime charcter in 1995 when she first debuted,, it was in a magazine i cant remember which thou
    Amateurs Built the Ark
    Professionals Built the Titanic

Closed Thread

Thread Information