AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Advent Children

Sanjuro, not an Aeon Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 10:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

D00D he neds it fer omnisalsh!

Ich brauche Zeit, kein Heroin, kein Alkohol, kein Nikotin, brauch keine Hilf, kein Koffein, doch Dynamit und Turpentin. Ich brauche Geld fur Gasolin, explosiv wie Kerosin, mit viel Oktan, und frei von Blei.
    Eine Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Ignorant by Default ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin is just really nice ThatBurnyFeelin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

maybe he throws them at people? I also agree with the omnislash theory......

Sanjuro, not an Aeon Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

As in the theory that he really doesn't need them, but they're thrown in so that fans can drool over their sheer impossibility?

Ich brauche Zeit, kein Heroin, kein Alkohol, kein Nikotin, brauch keine Hilf, kein Koffein, doch Dynamit und Turpentin. Ich brauche Geld fur Gasolin, explosiv wie Kerosin, mit viel Oktan, und frei von Blei.
    Eine Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    Wow now THAT is one unusable sword! Only in final fantasy would they dare dream of a sword that retarded. Why would you ever want the thing to break apart in to 6 swords? Last time i checked (which was 2001) cloud had 2 arms. Now maybe he grew four more but assuming he didn't those 4 extra swords would be totally useless.

Now breaking in to maybe say two i understand, in case you want some dual wielding action. Any one care to explain to me this monstrosity i see before me? Maybe a reason you would need 6 blades, or how he uses the thing.
    Alright I'll explain the sword... Its 6 swords put together as you can see in the picture... Cloud's Fenrir(His bike) can open up from both sides to reveal multiple sleeves for 6 swords... So his bike was basically either made for or customized for his new sword(s)... These swords can be put together and be seperated into one to six swords... Cloud also carries a sort of sheath thing on his back to carry multiple swords...So he can carry one or two swords(Or more if he connects some of them together) with his hands and have the rest on his back...

Alright and here's the main explination... (AC Spoilers)

At the end of FFVIIAC Cloud has all six swords into one... The complete sword... He's in midair jumping towards Sephiroth... And he does his new limit break... All the swords seperate and surround Sephiroth...(Seph looks pretty suprised at this point) And Cloud attacks him with all six swords and basically PWNs on Sephiroth similar to how he did it in FFVII... But with a new limit...

And yeah... Thats all...

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Alright I'll explain the sword... Its 6 swords put together as you can see in the picture... Cloud's Fenrir(His bike) can open up from both sides to reveal multiple sleeves for 6 swords... So his bike was basically either made for or customized for his new sword(s)... These swords can be put together and be seperated into one to six swords... Cloud also carries a sort of sheath thing on his back to carry multiple swords...So he can carry one or two swords(Or more if he connects some of them together) with his hands and have the rest on his back...

Alright and here's the main explination... (AC Spoilers)

At the end of FFVIIAC Cloud has all six swords into one... The complete sword... He's in midair jumping towards Sephiroth... And he does his new limit break... All the swords seperate and surround Sephiroth...(Seph looks pretty suprised at this point) And Cloud attacks him with all six swords and basically PWNs on Sephiroth similar to how he did it in FFVII... But with a new limit...

And yeah... Thats all...
    USE SPOILER BOXES!!!
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Wow that's idiotic, how could he wield six swords? You explaind all the tech stuff but not my question how he was able to use 6 swords. What did he just throw them?

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    Wow that's idiotic, how could he wield six swords? You explaind all the tech stuff but not my question how he was able to use 6 swords. What did he just throw them?
    watch the freaking movie!

Is it SOOOOO retarded to have so many swords conviently at your disposal?

just cuz he has 6 swords, DOESNT mean he has to USE EM ALL AT ONCE...

And any way... its Cloud we're talking about... if he can pull off something as sweet as omnislash, why couldnt he use all 6 at a time?

and even then! its a freaking movie!

who cares?!

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Alright....

THIS IS PROLLY GONNA BE THE BIGGEST SPOILER FOR ADVENT CHILDREN SO EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T WANNA SEE SPOILERS, SERIOUSLY DON'T LOOK AT THIS...

http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/CloudPWNSeph.gif

Here... This should explain Cloud's sword...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright....

THIS IS PROLLY GONNA BE THE BIGGEST SPOILER FOR ADVENT CHILDREN SO EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T WANNA SEE SPOILERS, SERIOUSLY DON'T LOOK AT THIS...

but now ppl are going to complain that you gave a spoiler :3

or... "17 700 5m4LL!!!! C4N7 C 5HiZN17!!!!1".... or something along those lines...

Member Tifabird is on a distinguished road Tifabird's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2005 08:30 AM
    wherever the wind takes me and there's an adventure to be had and a battle to be won
    Threads

OMG i love it already and i've only seen bits of it here and there online...my m8 in japan has watched it and she loves it, she said it made her cry...dun dun dun....so i wonder what happenes....
    No matter how bad i feel inside i can't help but smile back at the world....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tifabird
    OMG i love it already and i've only seen bits of it here and there online...my m8 in japan has watched it and she loves it, she said it made her cry...dun dun dun....so i wonder what happenes....
    she had reason to!

that was a beautiful movie! *sniff*

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright....

Please tell me all the fights don't look so damn corny.
    Last edited by Darth Tyranus; 10-03-2005 at 02:39 PM.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

They are, just a lot better quality.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jeez i had no hope for a respectable plot but it's a bummer all the fights are cheesy too.

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:20 AM
    Threads

Cloud's new weapon from FF VII Advent Children looks very cool design. ^^

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

Member Yamasu Kazuhiro has a little shameless behaviour in the past Yamasu Kazuhiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2005 11:54 AM
    Threads

I totally agree with you Reika Yagami san. Cloud can combine all seven blades into one sword. That is so cool! Seven Sword is actually a legendary weapon from the original FF series on Gameboy. This exclusive item was a must have for defeating final bosses. It hit seven times in a row and dealt incredible damage on each hit. Remeber when Cloud pwned Sephiroth with his new Omnislash, Seven Sword style?! So the movie made a pretty cool connection with those familiar with Seven Sword. Yeah, I am speechless. The movie was awesome in my opinion!
    I am bound with my brother by blood, soul, and fate...

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Its actually 6 swords... Not 7... And his new Omnislash is called NeoOmnislash...

Member Yamasu Kazuhiro has a little shameless behaviour in the past Yamasu Kazuhiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2005 11:54 AM
    Threads

OH! I see! Thank you for the insight, MistaCloudStrife dono! Still, it reminded me of the Seven Sword from the original FF games on Gameboy. Anyway, thanks again!
    I am bound with my brother by blood, soul, and fate...

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    Threads

ok ... what i just read from all the post ....MistaCloudStrife is the closet one to the point of the sword explanation....
    S_C_L-1 is a retard...because he does use all 6 swords... but they are all combined together to form his new sword....
    ok....now the NeoOmnislash is a move requiring 6 blades....when the move starts he already has 1 sword on him...when he does the seconed attack he grabs one of the swords in air and combines it with the first blade Cloud is whielding...(also known as the materia(cand spell))....once he does the same thing over and over but in diff. locations. the final blow is with his New Weapon...(which is the 7th sword) that finall ends the battle...the end
    I Have Made My Point.....I Am a FF God in most aspects of The Gaming Industrie....lol
    ^done by Nespa^

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ummm... Yous aid some things right but... He never combines swords during the NeoOmnislash... He jumps.... He throws the completed sword and it seperates...5 surround Sephiroth and he still holds the main sword... He then attacks with each sword then drops back down...

You can tell he doesnt combine any swords since after the attack he grabs the main sword and the other 5 drop down....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth_666
    S_C_L-1 is a retard...because he does use all 6 swords... but they are all combined together to form his new sword....
    not quite what i meant... if you read what i was replying to, what i was saying is that he doesnt juggle the swords around all at once and attack like that... most of the movie, he uses his main sword or two sub sections of it.

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ummm... Yous aid some things right but... He never combines swords during the NeoOmnislash... He jumps.... He throws the completed sword and it seperates...5 surround Sephiroth and he still holds the main sword... He then attacks with each sword then drops back down...

You can tell he doesnt combine any swords since after the attack he grabs the main sword and the other 5 drop down....
    he combines the swords togethter in the attack....
    ^done by Nespa^

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No he doesn't, here's how it goes: Cloud jumps up, and swings his sword above his head, he then trusts it forward seperating them to start the combo. Next, five parts suround Sephiroth, while the 'coresword' remains in Cloud's hand. He slashes with the coresword, then grabs one of the parts, slashing Sephiroth again, and leaving an after image. He then repeats the procces untill he used five swords, then then finishes it with one final slash with the remaining one (I counted, and he does only six slashes, which fits since the sword has six pieces). After that, Cloud lands and you see all of the sword pieces land seperately only the coresword landing in Cloud's hand.
    Last edited by red storm; 10-03-2005 at 11:04 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default ok

he does...lwhen the goes to each sword he combines the sword to make the sword bigger so it would do mre damage...how do i know this ...i know this because the only anime i watch right know is AC
    ^done by Nespa^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*sigh* no he doesn't, I checked just now, froze the picture and the sword he hold when he does the final slash is not all the swords combined. It's the one I marked in red.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	swords.jpg‎
Views:	22
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	7028  

Closed Thread

Thread Information