AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Advent Children

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

If they are 2 seperate departments in the same company they could have seperate bugets. So what the movie dept. does wont affect the game dept. but the company over all will take a loss. I hope they get a good return for AC though. FF always has great storylines for their games and I think they could do great with animated movies.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

the company over all will take a loss
    That is exactly what I'm saying! God I'm tired of spoon feeding you people.

Senior Member Teh Donny Koro is on a distinguished road Teh Donny Koro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2005 09:45 AM
    Threads

I'm still waiting for it to come out here T_T It got delayed in the U.S until December >O!

*shakes her fist at whoever's fault this is*

Shaman Sister - Touzokuoh

Member of special taskforce A.S.I.A.N, an elite group dedicated to spreading the Asian infulence and awareness across the globe-If you haven't noticed us yet, then we are doing our job

If you want join the cause, copy & paste the green text above and join the fight!

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

nevermind the post, posted in the wrong thread.
    I live in Switzerland!

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Yes, they are 2 seperate departments... but the major difference in this 1 is, that the ppl who wrote the story to AC are the game plot writers... not the ppl in the movie branch (the movie branch is the 1 that made all those FMV sequences in the games...)... so the reason so many ppl didnt like the first movie was probably that it was all the geeks in the animation dpt. that wrote the story... AC will, beyond the shadow of a doubt, be MUCH better than SW.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    You use the strangest logic i have ever heard, "they must be seprate because they don't make movies but still make games". That makes no sense what so ever. They are owned by the same people so if one loses money they all do not a hard concept.
    No... Square did lose money... But only the movie branch did...

Basically your
    if one loses money they all do
    isn't correct... since the Video Game branch didn't really lose anything since they're money is totally seperate from the movie branch.... And the movie branch is basically nowhere to be found now...

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

The English version is due out sometime next year, because they're still busy translating it from the original Japanese. I saw a couple of Vincent screencaps, and most unfortunately, the language below.....

was Japanese.

The English version, I hope, shall be better.

the only ff7 "games" i've played are the original.........

still waiting for Vincent's game, the "Dirge."

although i dont have a PS2 yet, the first thing i'll buy are all the FF games. make it a Final Fantasy marathon!
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

*ignores the arguments* >_>

I must say, Advent Children was way better than Spirits Within...*shudders*... I have so many favorite scenes. Heh, all the Reno/Rudy scenes were pretty funny... All the animation was smooth and eye-catching. Perfect run-time too. Musical score was great, Nobuo Uematsu has awe'd us again ^_^

I'm glad I finally got to see it after a while of waiting. I say it was worth it ^^

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A few things. First and foremost, please don't post links to download AC. I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you why. If you want to download it, thats what search engines are for.

Second, the Square movie branch is what took the hit. A huge one too. If I'm not mistaken I think Square was trying to sell the movie branch last I heard but I don't know if it actually went through or not. Its a shame, I wanted to see another movie.

As for Spirits within? I enjoyed the movie, but only after I saw it with commentary. Only then did everything make sense. Its much too complicated without it.

Lets also try to use spoiler tags please.

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Member SilverDragonUltimas is a jewel in the rough SilverDragonUltimas is a jewel in the rough SilverDragonUltimas is a jewel in the rough SilverDragonUltimas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2005 06:52 PM
    Threads

I Seen It, Its Sooooooooooooooo Friggin Catastraphicly, Uber Sublime Eppication!!!!

Note by Kyo :
    Last edited by Kyo Kusanagi; 09-15-2005 at 01:39 AM.

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

Wish I could see it someone told me it's the best movie he ever seen!!! ^_ ^I'm kind of curious but I think it will take such a long time to arrive in Spain >.<!

DarkPrinceBman <3 U stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 11:55 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I've just seen Advent Children. I must say, it was brilliant....in effects wise. The animation was awesome, epsecially the fighting scenes.

**spoilers**(just in case. <.<)

My personal fav was the battle between Cloud,Yazoo and Loz in the tunnel. But generally almost all the fighting scenes were impressive.

However...i can't say i like the storyline too much though. It's uh...somewhat 'messy' for me. >.<

The characters are done very nicely, but their expressions can get rather stiff at certain moments. Oh well, i still say this movie's worth watching all right.

And me likey Reno a lot. <3 So adorable.

Awesome sig+avy set made by [kaisen] <3

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

me lovies Vincent, even if he's a bit "oale", almost vampire-like...
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

It was originally supposed to be a short movie...20-30mins... Basically, it was just supposed to show after effects from Sephiroth and meteor....

Then they extended it to 60mins... I believe this was supposed to be the Summer 2004 version...

When they were finished with the 60min one, they realised that they neededmore fight scenes...So they extended again... And fixed Sephiroths hair... THANK GOD they fixed his hair... And I believe the fight scene they added were the tunnel fight scene and soem extra scenes fighting with Sephiroth...

I'm pretty glad they extended it...

And also...the FFVII Last Order anime series is out as well...

Basically an anime series retelling the story about Cloud, Zack and Sephiroth at Nibelhiem...

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragonUltimas
    I Seen It, Its Sooooooooooooooo Friggin Catastraphicly, Uber Sublime Eppication!!!!

Note by Kyo :
    You need to calm down dude.
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

DarkPrinceBman <3 U stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Short movie...? It was about 1 hrs 30 mins ++++ long! :O Well then..i'm so glad they extended the movie, especially the fighting scenes. For me, that's practically the limelight of the movie. ^___^

Sephiroth's appearance in the movies seems a bit...how do i put it?...blunt. I mean, he pops into the screen and the next minute he's gone. :| it's almost like he's appearance is insignificant at all.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

No it isnt that Sephiroth's part in FFVIIAC is insignificant...

*Spoilers?*

Its that he's insignificant compared to Cloud! >=) Hahaha... j/k But take a look at my summarization or the Cloud/Seph fight...

Sephiroth: *pops in* Tada! Look at me I'm sephiroth!

Cloud: Oh yeah? *Uses some totally new Limit Break Sephs never seen before*

Sephiroth: OMG! *is suprised*

Cloud: *slash slash slash*

Sephiroth: *Is too PWNed to say or do anything*

Cloud: *Is acting cool* Stay quietly in my memories forever...

Sephiroth: *Is trying to act cool even though he just got PWNed* I won't just be a memory...

Ooooooooooooh...

And by the way... Cloud's new sword is awesome! Like... 6 swords in one... O.O

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Lol. I suppose it's the way they bring in Sephiroth and how he..ah..exited the movie that made him look a bit insignificant.

Yeah...gotta love the sword and the bike. When i watched the movie i went "Wow, that must be one hell of a bike.", considering how he 'abused' the bike in battles. XD
    Cool sword, and i love how Cloud can pull out swords from his main sword and suddenly fight with double swords! Besides...seems impossible for him to run out of swords.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

*SPOILERS maybe*

Yeah! Cloud's sword was pretty cool ^___^ I want one! I liked how he sliced "Bahamut" right down the middle in half with it XD ... I could have sworn he did a little version of Omnislash on Bahamut in that scene... because he kept slashing away, then got up in the air for a final slash... hehe so I'm not sure. But it was cool.

Loz's cell ring-tone was funny ^.^

Signature brought to you by Balance.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MsAeris
    *SPOILERS maybe*
    Loz's cell ring-tone was funny ^.^
    haha, indeed it was!
    I live in Switzerland!

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

All i was saying is the company lost money and they did, any further arguement would be totally useless.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

you know...if i didn't just finish watching the movie myself, i would be flaming everyone in here for ruining one of the best movies i have ever seen >=(

Not everyone has seen the boot, so for the love of God use the spoiler tags when talking about the movie. We have spoiler TAGS for a reason. In case you forgot them....[spoiler][ /spoiler] (without the space in the second one of course)

and square will recover, they will just sue the bootleggers for their lives. And this won't effect movie sales. Halo 2 was leaked in French, but Bungi still made a bundle off of the game.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 09-15-2005 at 06:14 PM.

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by MsAeris
    *ignores the arguments* >_>

I must say, Advent Children was way better than Spirits Within...*shudders*... I have so many favorite scenes. Heh, all the Reno/Rudy scenes were pretty funny... All the animation was smooth and eye-catching. Perfect run-time too. Musical score was great, Nobuo Uematsu has awe'd us again ^_^

I'm glad I finally got to see it after a while of waiting. I say it was worth it ^^
    Dang!!! Everyone here seen it already!!!! I need to watch it soon or i'll brake!! Oohh and i've always liked Reno too....He looked so cute in the movie trailers <3 <3

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    you know...if i didn't just finish watching the movie myself, i would be flaming everyone in here for ruining one of the best movies i have ever seen >=(

Not everyone has seen the boot, so for the love of God use the spoiler tags when talking about the movie. We have spoiler TAGS for a reason. In case you forgot them....[spoiler][ /spoiler] (without the space in the second one of course)

and square will recover, they will just sue the bootleggers for their lives. And this won't effect movie sales. Halo 2 was leaked in French, but Bungi still made a bundle off of the game.
    yeah i know what u mean... altho... i cant help but feel... dirty... for watching the boot... altho... i AM going to buy it when it comes out... you know.. for the commentairys and all that jazz... but you can b sure of 1 thing, I AINT WATCHING THE DUBBED VERSION!!! it would just ruin it for me... i want to keep those memorys intact

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For all of you have seen it can you answer if it ends the way i always thought it would. Do cloud and sephorath get married rent an apartment and adopt a chinese girl? I was shocked simply shocked when this didn't happen at the end if FF7, I figured that's how the movie would end instead now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information