AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Advent Children

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 09:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

But as I said, some of us enjoy duscussing stuff like this. And stressed out? Hardly, getting stressed out results in lousy arguments with people screaming "OMFG U IDIOT" all around.

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth_666
    i agree but i still say that he combines his swords
    Well I supose if you don't want to listen to valid arguments, reasons and evidence I can't really stop you.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 04:33 PM
    Threads

But as I said, some of us enjoy duscussing stuff like this.
    Look i love to debate, but arguing over something so trival with some one who is clearly a moron hardly seems worth the effort.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 12:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    Look i love to debate, but arguing over something so trival with some one who is clearly a moron hardly seems worth the effort.
    well... not every 1 likes to have super profound discussions... like... the effects of an evil superman on the global economy.... ok... bad example...
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 04:33 PM
    Threads

Did i say profound disscussion? No, so don't put words in my mouth. I said arguing with a moron over some tiny detail is pointless.

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 01:16 AM
    Threads

oi.....i win....lol ok but truely i am right.....i watchit all the time in slow motion...i know everything
    ^done by Nespa^

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 09:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth_666
    oi.....i win....lol ok but truely i am right.....i watchit all the time in slow motion...i know everything

I'm beginning to see your point Tyranus, yet I always love a challenge.

No you are not right. You do not know everything because multiple people have told you with valid arguments that he does not combine the swords. Not to mention that I too watched the thing in slow motion, and he does not hold a combined sword during the final strike, he holds the one that I marked in red a few posts back.

What I meant by my post was that you are too stuborn to listen to evidence, reasoning and logical arguments.
    Last edited by red storm; 10-06-2005 at 05:16 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    Did i say profound disscussion? No, so don't put words in my mouth. I said arguing with a moron over some tiny detail is pointless.
    i guess you didnt catch on to the sarcasm in my post... it WAS a joke...

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 02:56 AM
    Threads

havent seen it!!! *sobs* but i hope i would soon coz i know its just awsome!!!~

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by japonice_aeris
    havent seen it!!! *sobs* but i hope i would soon coz i know its just awsome!!!~
    i u want i could ghive you a site where you can download it....but its non~subed
    ^done by Nespa^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm

I'm beginning to see your point Tyranus, yet I always love a challenge.

No you are not right. You do not know everything because multiple people have told you with valid arguments that he does not combine the swords. Not to mention that I too watched the thing in slow motion, and he does not hold a combined sword during the final strike, he holds the one that I marked in red a few posts back.

What I meant by my post was that you are too stuborn to listen to evidence, reasoning and logical arguments.
    ok my computer soxors so i cant put pics on to validate my point..... plus im not stuborn but very conpetitive to the point.
    ^done by Nespa^

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 04:14 PM
    Threads

I saw it in DVD and boy it just damn good I want ti see it for another 20 time.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Regalyn
    I saw it in DVD and boy it just damn good I want ti see it for another 20 time.
    its finally out? sweeeeet

i wonder how good the dub is?

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 04:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Dub isn't out...

Official japanese release is out and I believe they have subtitles... They haven't some out with the dubbings yet... At least not in english... But it'll be coming out soon... a little more than a month.... Unless they delay it AGAIN... -_-

I already have mine reserved.... I might buy two of them... (Keep one unopened ^_~)

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 02:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Dub isn't out...

Official japanese release is out and I believe they have subtitles... They haven't some out with the dubbings yet... At least not in english... But it'll be coming out soon... a little more than a month.... Unless they delay it AGAIN... -_-

I already have mine reserved.... I might buy two of them... (Keep one unopened ^_~)
    Good idea to buy 2.i cant wait for it to come out
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dub isn't out...

good thinking there! i dont actually want to WATCH the dub tho... just know if its good...

Senior Member Touzokuoh will become famous soon enough Touzokuoh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 05:00 AM
    Threads

I want to see it! *sighs* I wish it was already out at my place...
    Once You've Fallen Into Hell, Show Me How You Climb Back Out. If You Can

Manjyome Jun VS. Gokaido Houzan

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Big Sister: Dark-Angel
    Shaman Elite Bro: Trey Racer
    Shaman bro: tao_bason05
    Yu-Gi-Oh niece: ChangeOfHeart
    Distant Uncle: Therebel
    Cousin: Kyoto00
    Shaman Sister : Teh Donny Koro
    Half Brother : bms

-|- Risa's Angel -|- Surimano is infamous around these parts Surimano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 05:21 PM
    i live in a 1-story house ( can't tell u much more)
    Threads

It was an awesome movie, especially the fight scenes

Senior Member angelwing will become famous soon enough angelwing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2006 04:02 AM
    Threads

sounds cool and looks cool!!!!

Senior Member grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 07:50 AM
    Threads

when is it getting translated into english?And when is it coming out in england?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by grim_reaper
    when is it getting translated into english?And when is it coming out in england?
    unless its been delayed again... around christmas

Member william_birkins is on a distinguished road william_birkins's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2005 12:53 PM
    Threads

In America, the english version will come out around December or January. It's gonna be awesome!!!

Senior Member grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper has a reputation beyond repute grim_reaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 07:50 AM
    Threads

so when is it coming out in england?
    do any of you people know where I can download it?its not me its my freind.i'm gonna wait till it comes out.YEAH!!!
    Last edited by grim_reaper; 10-17-2005 at 02:58 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In America, the english version will come out around December or January. It's gonna be awesome!!!
    as i said, around christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by grim_reaper
    so when is it coming out in england?
    do any of you people know where I can download it?its not me its my freind.i'm gonna wait till it comes out.YEAH!!!
    it will probably come out around the same time as in north america... (give or take a week or two...)

and AS IF youd b able to resist the temptation :P

altho, i very much admire your will power if you can!

just check out well known sites like piratesbay or animesuki or something...

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 04:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

My local Video Game stores have Advent Children listed in November... No exact date... Just November... Although it could have changed since they said that a few weeks ago... Have to check again.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My local Video Game stores have Advent Children listed in November... No exact date... Just November... Although it could have changed since they said that a few weeks ago... Have to check again.
    still no exact date?... wow... squeenix is really screwing north americans over...

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information