AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do you like best Reading Manga or watching Anime?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manga

27 50.94%
  • Anime

26 49.06%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Manga or anime?

Member lraura is on a distinguished road lraura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 04:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i like manga cause you get to read and you get away with it at skool and cause you dont only have a second to look at the pictures but i like anime too cause i think its drawn better for some reason, you dont have all of those confusing boxes that are in weird shapes sometimesand hard to read
    I have an alien name Westly. He tells me to burn things. Isn't that funny?

Visit my sitehere.

Member shindou501 is on a distinguished road shindou501's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 11:26 PM
    Threads

manga, its cheaper to buy. and you can read it anywhere and move it anywhere, its also very durable.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Another reason why I tend to prefer manga is of all the unique art styles. Also, it's the original, so anything that was left out or changed when or if it was made to anime is still in there.

Junior Member Articfox is on a distinguished road Articfox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2005 10:48 AM
    Threads

i like anime, because i natural like watching tv because its funner, books do not interest me even which pictures, tv is exciting with all the sound, action, etc

ROCK ONNNNNNNN!!!!! ANIME RULES

Robot Inflicted EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 11:41 PM
    Threads

manga you seem to get more detail out of the stories.

krunchy sock puppet nivek5 is an unknown quantity at this point nivek5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 11:52 PM
    Threads

yea if i've been doing alot of work for my dad or school i'll just watch a simple anime that dosn't have a huge plot like excel saga

the things in life are food water and rpg's

Senior Member Mitsukake is on a distinguished road Mitsukake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2005 02:44 PM
    Threads

well i like 2 watch the anime first then read the manga so i can get the voces in my head so i can acked it out in my head so dosnt matyter 2 me
    ..!..(>.<)..!.. LONG LIVE MONKEY KINGDOM ..!..(>.<)..!..

[K_K]'z Death Plague sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub has a reputation beyond repute sub's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 03:10 AM
    Threads

anime for me

Huggable Sis : Negi
    cute sis: princess_comit
    Fan Sis: Envy
    oldest bro: Darksage
    big bro: bladesliver1234
    lil' gurl cuzion: lilyangel
    good friend: ZeldaFreakMaster

Junior Member King Hiei is on a distinguished road King Hiei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2005 03:01 AM
    Threads

I prefer reading manga alot more than anime. Reading manga just takes longer and such, and more detailed.

Certified Ninja Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 11:57 PM
    Threads

magna..it tells you how the anime was realy meant to be...plus it's funnier
    Life is only as good as the Coffee in the morning.

#1 spammer nikko is infamous around these parts nikko is infamous around these parts nikko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2006 08:19 PM
    Threads

i like a good manga but the only ones i have around me are animes already and i have seen them all. i dont like reading them on the computer either. so i perfer anime more.
    It's all over with me now
    And I'll kill you
    You changed me
    You drove me mad
    You robbed me of my loving, It's you!

Still I'm sad that you betrayed me
    It's all over with me now
    All over with me now
    And I'll kill you!

X Japan

Senior Member Altair is on a distinguished road Altair's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2005 12:38 PM
    Threads

I do like manga but I can get into anime more and I find it easier to watch than read!

Want a signature? PM me!

Junior Member Saki_Hanajima is on a distinguished road Saki_Hanajima's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 03:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtzehrer
    I say Manga, for a few reasons.

1) You get to look at the pictures at your own pace.
    2) They have the FULL story line, unlike Anime, where they cut things out to make it more exciting.
    3) The only thing they usually change in the Mangas, is the speech in the bubbles, but they don't change the size of them, not cutting out some of the pictures.
    4) No annoying subtitles or BAD voice actors.
    i'm with nos on this one
    to the darkness to the light to the sunshine in the day time to the moonlight in the night lets play till the morning light just vampire lovers togather forever holding hands sleeping togahter in the day time. love and care for eachother till the day comes when we die togather. by the hands of the hunters the killers the lost ones. to the one i love to the one i want to be with forever. no longer shall we say we love eachother as we lay togather in our coffin made for two.

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    Threads

I like mangas, you can carry them around with you, read it whenever you want and no commercials. But I also like anime because then you can see the whole thing in action. Not just still pictures. Plus not all mangas are in color and you can't hear the voice of the character, you end up making your own voice for em. But over all I still prefere manga.
    Cool: Shippou69
    comics: DMG, Lady Dragon, dark_mousi
    Intellectual: [email protected], therebel
    Fighters: Amazon Goddess, Kera, SuperVegeta467

Sig props to therebel

kiNkIE Of The Month Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva®'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    Threads

Post Hurry!! ^^

This poll is going to be closed at 06-29-2005 , so vote and post while you can!!
    ~Eva
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

Member Lion heart master is on a distinguished road Lion heart master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 12:50 AM
    Threads

i think that manga would be alittle better because you can carry it anywhere u want and its durable,and the pic. are alot better...more detail to them. laters...
    Lion Heart Master,

Dont hate the playa,
    Hate the Game. . .

Member wildwolf is an unknown quantity at this point wildwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2005 01:26 AM
    Threads

anime ^^
    wolfdemons:Wildwolf shawdowQueen Angelwolf Demon wolf Wolf demon rin birddemons: dogdemons:1withanime catdemons:cat lord3 pretty-kitty snakedemons: batdemons: Dragondemons:dragonnight spiderdemons: foxdemons: darkdemon: Dark_misery Fire demon:Yuna X2 Waterdemon:AbbA// aka Eva ^.^ bunneydemons:Kinomoto,sakuru please ask to join thanks for the people who join And have a great day Signed : Wildwolf

Professor yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 09:46 AM
    Threads

Default Manga

Why do you even need to take a poll? Manga is obviously better, so in other words, more people would like it.
    I PROTEST SIGNATURE GALLERIES!
    yotsuba-chan heil

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

anime b/c i don't like to read alot.

Junior Member DemonDog is on a distinguished road DemonDog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2005 09:17 PM
    Threads

I hate reading so i like Anime better
    DemonDog

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Well, manga has more story line to it, but anime has livens it up more. I would have to go for anime

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Both.. but more so Anime... because I like visuals O_O... Manga have visuals but I want sound ^^

Manga is okay sometimes.. because it goes more in depth.. or goes by faster.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Anime and manga.I spent the last of my allowance on a manga and spent 6 hours watching Inuyasha dvds.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I prefer to watch anime instead of reading manga but i guess that is just the kinda guy i am.
    -TWM-

Member Kain The Unforgiven is on a distinguished road Kain The Unforgiven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2005 09:42 PM
    Threads

The question that has plagued mankind forever--No wait, that was, "How did the universe become?" Anyways, I'd say Manga. Pretty much every good thing you've said about anime is the reason. xD
    "Searching for help, he will suffer.
    Searching for answers, he will sustain.
    Searching for forgiveness..."

Closed Thread

Thread Information