AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime characters you want to hit and why

Kokokokoko Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Goku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2007 03:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime characters you want to hit and why

Ash Ketchum from pokemon, why.... cause.... well..... there are too many to list.

AnimeFiend VRini87 will become famous soon enough VRini87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2006 01:33 PM
    A place full of hicks, fried chicken, and bad teeth...Georgia, of course. Nah, I love GA
    Threads

There's several, and they all come from DBGT. But, I'd choose Pan.

Before GT premiered, everyone was hyped to see the new female Saiyan. At the end of DBZ I had great expectations for her.
    Reasons I HATE Pan.
    1) That stupid voice. It's squeeky and so dang kountry.
    2) Why is she always picking on Giru and Goku?
    3) She's too weak. She just seems to get in the way.
    4) She's the granddaughter of that buffoon Hercule.
    Runnerups:
    Hercule, Buu (All of them; Uub is excluded), teenage Goten, Goku as a child in GT, Chi Chi, Bulla, Super Android 17.

Local Playground Playa Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2005 09:27 AM
    Threads

Naruto, just to start a fight. i wanna see how strong he really iz. oh and im kountry 2! i come from dddddeeeaaaappppppp TEXAS!
    "If qualities of Heaven are your desire, acquire wisdom and knowledge to take your mind higher.
    If Earthly qualities are what you lack,
    train your body in the feilds and prepare to attack.
    When both heaven and earth are opened together,
    the path of peril will revert to the rightous path forever.
    This "Jin" is the secret way......
    ......that guides us on from this place today."
    ---Third hokage

Kagome Lover Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 09:04 PM
    Threads

i want to beat hojo and koga senseless. they make me angry. they need to stop hittin' on kagome. kagome loves inuyasha not them so they need to stop trying.
    and that one guy from s-CRY-ed. the one searchin for the thunder alter-user.

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I want to beat-up this girl named Sakuno from Prince of Tennis.

Reasons:

1. So clingy with Ryoma
    2. so irratating!!!!
    3. always says 'Ryoma-sama' whenever she sees him...[sounds so stupid]
    4. Has a stupid friend who is also like her...

Senior Member Leon Magnus will become famous soon enough Leon Magnus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2005 10:40 PM
    Threads

Mitsuki from full moon

1)seems so stupid even when doing nothing
    2)dances around like a bafoon
    3)needs a reality check
    4)too optomistic

Youko kurama's wife shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2006 06:35 PM
    Threads

i wanna kill kagome!! because she's like this cheerleader thing that just annoys inu yasha to death!!..but i just wanna hit kuwabara on the head cuz if he died...their would be no one to make fun of then!!! ever think about that?..but i do hate kuwabara..

Member avrilfan45 is on a distinguished road avrilfan45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2005 11:42 AM
    Threads

i used to hate kikyo but not anymore i saw that episode kikyo and kagome alone in the cave and changed my mind anyways i wanna kill sailor mini moon her voice in north american dub is enough of a reason
    you are laughing at me because i am different but i am laughing at you because you are the same

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Kazahaya from legal drug...he just gets to whiney at times

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 04:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Goku
    Ash Ketchum from pokemon, why.... cause.... well..... there are too many to list.

I used to think it was Ash Ketchup.lol.

Umm....I would say Yugioh from Yugioh.He has a really bad voice and he is just annoying.
    Just once i wish someone would say I love you...

...and actually mean it.

Death's Door Keeper dark_angel92 is on a distinguished road dark_angel92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 10:32 AM
    In a dark abyss....waiting....for my next victom
    Threads

Tea- from yu-gi-oh because she's just annoying she talks to much she thinks knows everything but she's a crybaby and they believe friendship is that powerful (dont get me wrong friendship is great but unless some1's like beating u and ur friend helps u get away friendship's not that powerful) and she believes in it the most all those dumb cards she has...
    Everybody get's what they deserve
    it's called Karma
    ....What goes around comes around....

Member Crube is on a distinguished road Crube's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy
    i want to beat hojo and koga senseless. they make me angry. they need to stop hittin' on kagome. kagome loves inuyasha not them so they need to stop trying.
    and that one guy from s-CRY-ed. the one searchin for the thunder alter-user.
    I don't really see Hojo hitting on Kagome... It seems he just care for her state of health.

Senior Member Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2014 03:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kakoo or how ever you spell her name from yu yu hakusho..why? because she annoys me for some reason.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Nachtzehrer is on a distinguished road Nachtzehrer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 08:57 PM
    Threads

Definately Yugi From Yu-Gi-Oh. I hate that punk. He's always like "Guys, we can do anything if we try."...and somehow...he always wins, even when he is an inch from losing. Big-haired freak...

Senior Member miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha has a brilliant future miroku-inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 09:36 PM
    Threads

Anyone from gundam

"It is difficult to say who do you the most mischief: enemies with the worst intentions or friends with the best." -E.R. Bulwer-Lytton

Member Midnight Kitana is on a distinguished road Midnight Kitana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2005 11:11 PM
    Threads

Um, let's see:

-Pan (DBGT): For being annoying, whiny, and getting in the way of Goku during their adventures.
    -Bulma (DBZ): She can be pretty whiny at times
    -Kagome (InuYasha): I don't hate her, but she does overdo that "Sit" command way too much
    -Shippo (InuYasha): He gets into arguments with Inuyasha all the time over silly things, not to mention he's pretty useless 90% of the time.
    -Asuka (NGE): I DO like her character, but I kinda dislike how mean she can be to Shinji at times.
    -Goku (DBZ): Especially in DBGT, he can be pretty clueless to his family many times
    -Jaken (InuYasha): He whines too much about Sesshoumaru.

That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment.

beL!eVeR 0f cH!b!ne$s Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Rae-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2008 09:44 AM
    Threads

Cool

Miaka Yuki -- Fushigi Yuugi

Why?

BECAUSE:

1. She's weak. She's even weaker than me!! X/
    2. All the guys fell for her, but there wasn't anything strikingly amazing about her to make them fall for her.
    3. She's dumb.
    4. She hurt Yui and it's really her fault that those bad things happened. If she just didn't tell Yui that she came back for Tamahome and NOT her, then it would've all been okay.
    5. She picked her TAMAHOME over her FRIENDS who in my opinion are more important.
    6. I JUST DO.

>.>

I want to hit Yui Hongo too, cuz she let herself be manipulated.

Tamahome cuz he's stupid.

Tasuki cuz he's sooooooo HOT...and I just want to.

Sasuke Uchiha -- Naruto
    WHY DID HE JOIN OROCHIMARU?! HE'S STUUUUUPID FOR THAT!! And he was so cute too... T-T

Orochimaru -- Naruto
    Cuz he's a kinky hentai person...

Lots more to come...

GTO Rulez!!!

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

Kisara. I hate her!! (shes from yugiou) she stole my seto-chan TT_TT
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Kaoru from RK... coz she's like always crying when Kenshin's away !!!
    and becoz she stole Kenshin away xD

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

One character that I absolutely despise and want to hit is Flay Allster form Gundam SEED. Bear in mind that I'm not annoyed by her, like the rest of you guys with your respective characters, I earnestly hate her as a person. She just uses Kira Yamato (the main character whom I really respect) to carry out her sick desires to destroy all coordinators, by manipulating him through sex.
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

gigady gigady! WBJ will become famous soon enough WBJ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 02:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteReaper
    She just uses Kira Yamato (the main character whom I really respect) to carry out her sick desires to destroy all coordinators, by manipulating him through sex.
    i think most guys would fall for that lol.

but one character i cant stand is joey from yu-gi-oh. this guy never shuts up and never know what hes talking about

Family/Brother: KONG342

Click Here To Enter My Forum

Junior Member WolfsRain02 is on a distinguished road WolfsRain02's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2005 10:30 PM
    Threads

i wanna beat up every one on digemon. cause the show is pointless and i hate it

Member lraura is on a distinguished road lraura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 04:44 PM
    Threads

hmm...lemme think. i wanna hurt(badly) miroku from inuyasha and ed from fullmetal alchemist. why?

miroku cause he's a perve, and annoying, and dumb.

ed because he's also annoying, and he's always either sad or mad or whinning, and that frustrated me (but i like when he blows up things, well maybe he hasn't, but i can so see him blowing up stuff)
    I have an alien name Westly. He tells me to burn things. Isn't that funny?

Visit my sitehere.

Member Crube is on a distinguished road Crube's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lraura
    ed because he's also annoying, and he's always either sad or mad or whinning, and that frustrated me (but i like when he blows up things, well maybe he hasn't, but i can so see him blowing up stuff)
    Well, considering the fact his father practically left when he was a child, his mother died when he was at an early age, and of course the incident that left his brothers soul in an empty armour and his right arm and part of his left leg gone and replaced with automail limbs... Yeah, I have no clue why he would be sad/frustrated/mad.
    Last edited by Crube; 06-15-2005 at 04:18 PM.

Member lraura is on a distinguished road lraura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 04:44 PM
    Threads

ok crube, i know but sometimes it gets old and he only looks at what hes missing instead of what he has
    1)he still has his brother, so he isn't completely alone
    2)and he has the girl winery(i think thats how u spell it) and i guess u could call her "family"
    3)he's made alot of friends while hes been in the military and he takes them for granted
    so thats kinda what i mean, hes the "cup is half empty" type
    I have an alien name Westly. He tells me to burn things. Isn't that funny?

Visit my sitehere.

Closed Thread

Thread Information