AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: The worse thing to find out about your bf/gf did over the summer?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cheating on u

10 47.62%
  • They ignored u

6 28.57%
  • They didnt mean anything they said before the summer

7 33.33%
  • They didnt miss u and started hating u for no reason

7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread

Thread: The worse thing to find out about your bf/gf did over the summer?

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The worse thing to find out about your bf/gf did over the summer?

What is the worse thing to find out about your bf/gf did over the summer?
    • Cheatin on u.
    • They hate u for no reason.
    • They ignored u.
    • They didnt care or miss u at all.
    • All of the above.
    Last edited by Marie2007; 06-12-2005 at 07:03 PM.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2014 03:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All of the above..things like that makes me die in the inside.

Member Liliana Zambrano is on a distinguished road Liliana Zambrano's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2007 07:42 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Passion_Fool
    All of the above..things like that makes me die in the inside.
    Well if I found out that my boyfriend/ fiance was doing all the above I'll be so mad that I would dump him and that I would never be in love again.

Member naojason is on a distinguished road naojason's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2020 10:16 PM
    Threads

Well, all of the above of course, that's a given, but if I had to pick out one, definitely the girl hating you for no reason.

Prince: Shang ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 07:37 PM
    in the sky, soaring in the beautiful blue sky
    Threads

all of the above, because those things are dreadful to find out. but i don't have a gf so i wouldn't know. then again over the summer if i was put in this position id be with her every single day if not contact her everysingle where ever i am(even in korea or etc.) i can be across the world and ill find away to get a reach to her

Dance with me. BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

They all are bad, but if I had to pick one, it would be 'They didnt mean anything they said before the summer.' *Sigh*, to know it was all a lie...
    Honey, how you gonna make it on your own? When you wake up in the night,
    And see the stars just city lights,
    And you can't find home?

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Default The worse thing to find out about your bf/gf did over the summer?

for me it would be all of the above
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Yes. Basically all of them...It really hurts when they look into your eyes and say they love you to only find out days later they will brake up with you saying they want to flirt with other girls over the summer, they don't like you, and you are boring....It really sucks.

Local Playground Playa Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2005 09:27 AM
    Threads

if my girlfriend ever cheated on me i would do something so bad that i cant put it in to words because they would get bleeped....oh screw it here goes:

Removed for inappropriate content!

Im a schizophrenic necrophiliac...................scary hunh?

(for all that dont know, that means im a clinically insane, person that.... humps dead people)
    Last edited by Kewii; 06-13-2005 at 11:04 AM.
    "If qualities of Heaven are your desire, acquire wisdom and knowledge to take your mind higher.
    If Earthly qualities are what you lack,
    train your body in the feilds and prepare to attack.
    When both heaven and earth are opened together,
    the path of peril will revert to the rightous path forever.
    This "Jin" is the secret way......
    ......that guides us on from this place today."
    ---Third hokage

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

i dont have to worry about my bf doing any of that,but the worst thing he DID do this summer was buy me an engament ring....he made me cry in a public place...that bastard....=)

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Digital Excellence Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 02:32 AM
    Threads

the worst was when i found my ex im bed with my best friend
    but what makes it disgusting was at the time i was 13 and so was
    she i couldent believe it
    !!! Dont let my egg die !!!
    click it

kiNkIE Of The Month Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva®'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mousshnida
    the worst was when i found my ex im bed with my best friend
    but what makes it disgusting was at the time i was 13 and so was
    she i couldent believe it
    No comment O.o.. But I think the worst out of 4 is ''They didnt mean anything they said before the summer''
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All of the listed options are horrible... I would have to say the one I would think worse than anything else would be the one that actually happened to me. *tear tear* If anything like that ever comes between me and my love, I honestly don't know what I'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Flame_Alchemist
    Not really. I'm a suicidal manic-depressive individual, and trust me... that's pretty scary. Anyways, that is beside the point. I hope none of those things ever come true for me and my sweetheart.

Zero

Senior Member Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire has a reputation beyond repute Prince Sapphire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 04:12 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Flame_Alchemist
    No.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Cheating is the absolute worst thing that could happen in a relationship, REGARDLESS of who you are. o.< Its just filthy, wrotten and deceiving to do it and something like ignoring you just isn't as bad.

...What the hell is with all the bf/bf threads?

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Yes, what is it with these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-Mars
    ...What the hell is with all the bf/bf threads?

I'm going to assume that was a typo, Marsy. ^^

Zero

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

If I had a gf and she cheated on me...... I would only hate myself and blame myself. I should have saw that she was going to cheat on me and she had wasted my life. It would be my fault for not keeping her happy with me. Thats one way I would look at it. I cant take another broken heart.

~Made by Gandizzl~

V01M42.Volmareact... Volmar.00.Brasil is on a distinguished road Volmar.00.Brasil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2007 03:40 PM
    Threads

Smile simply

She simpyl leave me, and now are with a worst "bad boy" that have a gun and shoot in some persons!
    I'm the Man that I still seeking around... all of my life
    www.machados.cjb.net

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

I say the third one. They didnt mean anything they said earlier. Reminds me of that puddle of mudd song .."she -------- hates me!!!!" ><!!!

Senior Member erick can only hope to improve erick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2005 11:09 AM
    Threads

Wink My gf cheated on me during the weekend

im so sad! ):

so i dumped her and got a hotter girl (:

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

It would probably be ignoring me.

I know that I don't need that much attention but ignoring me all the time really bugs me.

Youko kurama's wife shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45 is infamous around these parts shadow_vixen45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2006 06:35 PM
    Threads

well good for all you people!! i'm a free woman!! and proud of it!! (i'm 15...*anime fall*)

Owned by Pyro <3 *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:22 PM
    Threads

if he didn't care or miss me i would be sad.
    if he ignored me i would ignore him back.
    if he hated me for no reason i wouldn't care cause that's just him bein wierd.
    if he cheated on me i don't kno what i'd do. i like to improvise.
    #1 would be the worst to happen to him.

Closed Thread

Thread Information