AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: X Play

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default X Play

I dunno 'bout you guys, but I enjoy this video game show! Adam and Morgan are almost my role models.

Anyways, do you guys think the reviews they give are good, or not? Do they review the right games? What do you think of the hosts?

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. It was rather hard because it was a show dedicated to video games.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

The Seventh Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2007 01:39 AM
    Threads

yeah i like that show i think they do a good job at reviewing the games

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

i kinda like that show,they give a lotta love to rpg's and plus Morgan Webb is hot anywayz they are cool ppl except when they did that skit on SCII that wasnt all that funny.

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

This is honestly my favorite show on the air. The skits they do can be really stupid, but for the most part, I trust and agree with more of their reviews than any website or magazine I read.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

i love X-play, i like the reviews they do and i like the skits, cause they look crappy, thats why its funny.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I agree; Morgan is hot ^^

Anyways, the skits they do are moronic and funny. I love the Beergoggles skit, and any skit that involves the girl with the "I need a drink shirt" Har har har!!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

yeah beer goggles was great. if you guys didnt know, rot gut is really cheap whiskey

~Ansem 's Queen...~ Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 09:25 AM
    Threads

i love this show too everytime i watch it i laugh so hard i about die! everything about this show is funny!

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

I LOVE watching G4TechTV, it's so awesome!
    I like watching XPlay, it's a really good show for videogames fan.

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

I love the show I'm watching it right now.

AnimeFiend VRini87 will become famous soon enough VRini87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2006 01:33 PM
    A place full of hicks, fried chicken, and bad teeth...Georgia, of course. Nah, I love GA
    Threads

I love X-play for the skits and the reviews. The ones w/ them interacting with the interns can be lame though. I really trust the reviews. Most of the times they are right (DBZ). I especially like the ep when they snapped on some DBZ fan.

Fan: For the last time it's pronounced "say-yon" not "Psy-yon"
    Morgan: Well, the the Japanese "ai"is pronounced "i" so some indiot in the translation department screwed things up.

Seriously, if your a fan of an anime game that they give a bad review, save yourself the public humilitation and don't write to the show. They will call you out.
    "A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
    - Nancy Reagan

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

i love that tv show i watch it all the time.
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

G4TV owns. X-play is some pretty funny stuff, because they push the FCC to their limit. Morgan is hott, and Adam just makes me laugh. They rate games pretty fairly, and if it sucks they'll tell you. It's a good show, and after that show, Attack of the show is always next.

Cheat. Sucks. As. A. Show. It's not cheats, it's tips on how to do stuff because people suck at games. Kristen Holt isn't funny, she's trying WAY too hard.

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

I like X Play.
    The skits they do make me laugh a lot.

They also give good reviews of the games which I like the best.

is happy to be back Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior has a reputation beyond repute Junior's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 08:51 PM
    Threads

I love X-Play. They're not afraid to upset the fanboys/fangirls so they can tell you the truth. Instead of just talking about a game, they make fun of it, and insert jokes to keep you interested. The skits are hilarious (I <3 Ratty & Drunk Link), an Morgon Webb is pretty hot. XD
    ~awesomely awesome sig made by Teh Wing Man~

Hey guys, It's been a while.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I love it my fave is Morgan
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

there great
    and they put down DBZ like they should so yea

atleast there not afraid of fanboys
    thats good

Best thing is Steve and Bob ....
    <.<
    >.>
    secert agents you know

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Not really, they pretty much give all games a 3 out of 5. And they dont go over enough details.

Judgement Day is much better because they look at everything a game has.
    But Tommy and Vic are a both idiots and thats what people love about em!

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Judgement day is a failed attempt of two men trying to give their imput on games. The reason X-Play doesn't give enough details to crappy mediocre games is because they're making fun of it. Why should there be details if the game already sucks? Kitties rock, and if you pay attention to the show instead of dissing it, they give the games that disserve details, details on the game. Battlefield 2, world of warcraft, Final Fantasy 6, 7, and some other games. Halo 2, and Unreal 2. They gave those games a good amount of detail, yet they still manage to throw jokes in. Watch your tongue before you excerpt your own oppinion. =P

Yes, bob and steve rock my socks off.

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Judgement day is far too heavilly biased for me. Even when looking at the two give ratings for games, they'll have completely different views on it based on irrelevant personal opinion, barely giving a look to the universal aspects of gaming..graphics, replay value, controls, replay value, learning curve, etc...that could be important to ALL gamers. It's just two guys ranting about nothing, like Siskel and Roeper/Ebert without ANY of the intelligence or credibility. But I do agree with some of the things said about Xplay. As much as I love the show, I've noticed lately that a LOT of the reviews, about games good AND bad, but mostly bad, spend most of their time on corny jokes and running gags rather than a review. Even if they judge a game as bad, that doesn't mean they should spend the entire segment ragging on it. They should actually spend their time saying exactly WHY the game is bad, which they're doing less and less nowadays. Often, I find myself watching an entire review and, by the end, not knowing at all HOW a game plays, or what the story is. In fact, sometimes all I know is what the game looks like and what genre it's in. I agree with likely...97% of their reviews. But even if THEY don't like a game, if they told you EXACTLY what was wrong and right with it, maybe SOME people could find something they like in it either way, and decide for themselves.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

I'm sorry MsAeris Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Adam is funny as hell and Morgan has to be one of the hottest gamer girls I have ever seen.I think they do a pretty good job on the reviews of games also,cause I agree with them on most of the scores they give.

Social expectations diminish an individual's ability to think as an individual.

Junior Member Hyuuga_Neji is on a distinguished road Hyuuga_Neji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 12:44 PM
    Threads

Meh, X-Play has it's ups and downs.

The Ups are that they show game footage, so I can decide whether or not the game is actually good.

The Downs are that stupid watch the show, who talk about nothing other then sleeping with Morgan Webb (One B or two B's? I couldn't really care less.), or about how their opinions aren't right, and they should say what the fans want to hear.

Meh. o.O;

Closed Thread

Thread Information