AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Please help me...scanner trouble.

Smile -Noata- loves you Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan is a glorious beacon of light Sachiko-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 03:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    On my bed with a pencil in my hand and my sketchbook in my lap.
    Threads

Question Please help me...scanner trouble.

I have some fan art that i think is really good and that i love. But I can't post it because I don't have a scanner and I can't use my friend's scanner until next week! So...is there any other way to post fan art on here??? Could I take a picture of my art and get it on a disk...load it up on the comp. and just insert it in one of my posts??? Would that work...any advice would be helpful. Also...if you know of any helpful "how to draw anime and manga" websites...i would be truly grateful if you would help me out here.

kiNkIE Of The Month EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

uhhhh .. I don't know any how to draw manga/ anime websites.. I know you can buy how to draw manga books! ^^.. but however.. your idea about making pictures off you drawings might work, I mean why not? if it's on your comp. you can post it no matter what picture it is:') But it's(almost)a week ago when you send this message so I'm not sure you'll need it anymore. If you have more questions (or my awnser wasn't clear) just ask me or PM me
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

Closed Thread

Thread Information