AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I need a girlfriend and a Anime friend

Junior Member ssxgohan is on a distinguished road ssxgohan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2005 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I need a girlfriend and a Anime friend

i am looking for a girlfriend a woman to be my Videl and I am her Gohan
    I am a cool person i nice and i do Naruto talk very well

Queen Of The Unseen CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar is a name known to all CuteStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2007 02:17 AM
    Threads

Hi and Welcome to AF.I hope you have fun here and follow the rules! I can be your Anime Friend if you want

I want you to love me
    And hate me too.

Đita was here 2014 <3 kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 12:33 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Hello and welcome to the AF! Read and follow the rulez. No spamming or multiposting or the mods will eat you. Beware of the cannibals and blanket thieves. Feel free to PM me anytime. Too bad i'm taken so i can't be your g/f. So i guess I can be your anime friend.
    cya around the forums.
    *takes a bow ... evil laugh ... then disappears into the darkness*

~ dark kaisen

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Duelist of Legend TheLegendaryRoseDuelist is on a distinguished road TheLegendaryRoseDuelist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2005 06:09 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. If you need a friend just send me a pm ok. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a red rose* Be careful of the blanket thief and cannibals running around here. Until then...*bows before vanishing in a wind of rose petals*
    A Duelist of Legend
    The one who can wield the cards full power
    She is the Rose Duelist

||Queen of the damned|| Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 07:22 AM
    Threads

Hi^^Welcome to AF.Well hmmmmm...... If ya want I can be your girlfriend

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2014 12:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ssxgohan
    You should have posted this in the Friends and Family thread.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

~searching~ Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2007 12:19 PM
    Threads

hiya and welcome nice to have you ere and *bows* you may pm me for anything k also my name is Haranui sakura
    I'm Not Looking For Redemption...Just A Good Time!

Senior Member raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2010 09:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ssxgohan
    lol man I FINE HER
    art and anime is my life.

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 02:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

welcome..................be cool follow rules do not act like a fool j/k j/k

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Junior Member Darkness101 is on a distinguished road Darkness101's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2005 05:16 PM
    Threads

hey im looking for a boyfriend on hea so anyone instread leave a messege
    Darkness shall consume your very soul when im done with you

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 05:28 PM
    Threads

Hello!
    Just once i wish someone would say I love you...

...and actually mean it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information