AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's the hardest thing you ever had to do?

kiNkIE Of The Month Evaź has a reputation beyond repute Evaź has a reputation beyond repute Evaź has a reputation beyond repute Evaź has a reputation beyond repute Evaź has a reputation beyond repute Evaź has a reputation beyond repute Evaź has a reputation beyond repute Evaź has a reputation beyond repute Evaź has a reputation beyond repute Evaź has a reputation beyond repute Evaź has a reputation beyond repute Evaź's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by m1abrams
    That was his excuse, as dumb as it was, I didnt belive it really. Even if he was just trying to cover his tracks for some other reason that just made it even worse. He failed the class, no one would parter with him anymore. I stuck with someone else from then on, actually the person I stuck with after that is now my Girlfriend, she is also going to be a Firefighter, once she goes through the burn building that is. I wouldnt call myself the best Firefighter, that titles belongs to some other people I know.
    ahhh how cute *-* (casue that girl is your girlfirend etc ^_~) well uhmm maybe not the best .. ONE of the best ... or atleast the one with the heart on fire XD ^^ sounds cool ? xP
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Arrow

Mine was back in eight grade, I had this teacher problem her name was Mrs. Miller and I hated her and she hated me, she didn't say she hated me but I knew she did. She treats me like crap and I never do anything about it, so then one day I wrote two raps songs about her and threatining to kill her and her son.

But I was so pissed I just couldn't take it anymore she did things to me that embarrases me in front of the classroom...It's very hard to not do anything about it so that's why I wrote those two rap songs. Then a girl asked me if I did wrote rap songs about Mrs. Miller and I said "yes" So then that girl and some of her friends snitched on me. The next day I was called to the office and I got in big trouble heh..It sucked..They took me to the police station and fingerprinted me and such.

I felt real bad about what I did, and I don't feel proud about it either, even though the rap songs were pretty good..O_o; Lol. But that was two years ago and I guess I'm over it.
    Last edited by Amix; 08-04-2005 at 01:59 PM.

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

2 weeks ago My friend told me to do a backflip on a tranpolian.I didn't want to but he said he'll show me how to do a frontflip and land on your feet.So I did a backflip and flipped over the fence.I landed on some very sharp rocks.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

If you guys remember my siggies used to be spreading in AF, when i was a newbie, pplz saw my first siggie and pplz kept on sending me Pms, more than 50 Pms for siggies each day and that held for a month, i had to make that much siggies each day....non-stop and took only few min for each. I didnt do a few siggies in one day and even got alot of bad reps and flamings about not finishing in one day, there was a lot of stress....now im glad i stopped making siggies for random pplz.

That was the hardest thing i have ever done....

is on the wander ^^ VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY has much to be proud of VARLY's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 10:10 AM
    Threads

to help ppl make their decision. n i don't like it. if there's sumthin wrong with our suggestion then we're blamed. ugh >.<

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

the hardest thing i've had to do is wait. when Vampy told her parents about her and my online relationship. i wasnt sure what was gonna happen.
    but everything turned out great.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The hardest thing I ever had to do...well, the hardest thing is something far too personal to share, but the next hardest thing was confessing to a very dear friend that I had lied to him and try to make up for it. But the funny thing is, he already knew and didn't care. Now that's a friend!! ^_^
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Member White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2008 05:59 AM
    somewhere in the darkest part of your soul
    Threads

that my bf is dead...i suffered quite a long time and now still am...really terrible.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

The hardest thing I did is deeply personal and I don't like sharing it, so the second hardest thing I had to do was sit around in a hospital waiting room with a broken arm. My arm was bent to some odd degrees, but luckily, my bones didn't break skin. Then, to make sure my bones healed right, the doctor (college kid being supervised) had to straighten out my bones. And it hurt. A lot. I didn't know I could scream that loud. I felt the bones and muscles moving around. Oh it hurt.... and then, a few months later, my bones didn't heal right, so guess what. They had to do it again. Break the bones and fix 'em up right.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly has a brilliant future LaLaLoverly's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2012 03:19 PM
    Threads

REALLY talking to my parents

broken and forgotten broken_bleeding_angel will become famous soon enough broken_bleeding_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2006 08:19 PM
    Threads

the hardest thing i've ever had to do was ask my bf if he was cheating on me on my birthday. i didn't want to know, but i did... it hurt alot.
    i don't believe in happly ever afters, cuz nothing ever ends.....

i am alone, neither life, nor death can comfort me, only ur breath on my lips will awaken me....

alone by the shore,waitin razorblade is on a distinguished road razorblade's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2011 06:20 PM
    just starin at the sky, no care more in those eyes
    Threads

the hardest things i think was when my parents makes me decides which one i would live with for year or another, since there both seperated. i hate doing it bc it too hard and dont want to make either sad, bc i love thm both. y do they have to live in differ countires!!!

if you cant reach it, copy it and put in the adress and enter!

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

The most difficult thing I've had to do is not to be told on a forum, but the runner up would be when I took our yorkie to give her to the vet. We had her eight years and even had to have surgery because of the infection from her teeth, but when tragedy struck my family we could no longer take care of her. My dad refused to help and my mom wanted to put her to sleep so she wouldn't be put in a puppy mill, so I took her. However, I am gone typically from 7:15 am to 10 pm and it just wasn't right to keep an animal confined in a small area that long. She only wanted to love people and be with them.

So I decided to give her to the vet so they could contact yorkie rescue. Instead, the vet knew a home for her; the owner's parent of a pet resort. When the lady picked her up she told her they were going to go shopping to get her some clothes, so I'm sure the dog is happy. However, actually taking her and putting her in the vets arms and watching her quiet and sad expression as I walked away and the vet asked if I was sure was the second hardest thing I've ever experienced.
    Last edited by akiko_kalla; 06-21-2006 at 10:28 PM.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I've already posted here, but I've remembered another situation.

Coming up with a witty answer to the "Why did the chicken cross the road?" thread. Hardest thing I've ever had to do.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 07:58 PM
    Threads

Have best friends constantly betray me over my lifetime. I've had 6 best friends, 3 of them have betrayed me. My current best friend, well, I'm super glad to know him, he's helped me a lot over (almost) year I've known him. On top of that, I was really close with a group of friends prior to meeting current said best friend, then all of them have managed to do something in some way to hurt me severely. It's one thing to have someone you don't know insult you or try to hurt you, but the closer ones are the ones who leave the biggest scars.

Member xena will become famous soon enough xena's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2006 06:43 PM
    Traveling to the land of the waves with Kakashi sensei
    Threads

the first hard thing was watching my best friend die. she was so innocent and it pains me 2 talk about it... but i hav 2. we were jumping on her bed, laughing our heads off. then she jumped off and hit her head on the desk. she lay on the floor and i thought she was kidding. then i saw the puddle of blood under her. i ran for her parents and they called the ambulance..... she died b4 it got ther... head trauma...... *cries slightly*

the second thing was finding out my mom had breast cancer. she had to go through chemo and stuff. and she had to wear a wig 4 about 2 years...

third is finding out my dad had diabetes. he had a cold and couldnt shake it so he went to the doctor. luckily, he doesnt hav to do shots, but he does hav to chec his blood every night. =(

the fourth thing was having to give up dance 4 a year. during 1 of my dances, i did a jump and landed knee (an ankle) 1st. my knee popped out of the socket and i couldnt even get up. my friends were laughing, they thought i was joking. but when they saw the bone sticking out of my ankle they stopped. i cant even walk straight now because my knee and ankle r screwed up.

5th: putting my dog to sleep. she had cancer and a tumor on her lung. i was upset, but i didnt cry. i knew it was 4 her own good. she was in pain after all.
    XENA, ELITE NINJA
    Trashtalkers r usually the ones with no skills

Member dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA is infamous around these parts dHaRmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 07:56 AM
    Threads

tHe hArDesT tHiNg i'Ve eVer dOne wAs wHen i LiEd tO my fOrMer bOyfRiEnd..
    weLL, tHiS iS tHe wOrSt tHinG i'Ve eVer dOne iN my eNtiRe liFe..
    i reAlLy loVed tHis gUy..
    aND eVeN wiLLiNg tO dO aNytHing fOr hiM..
    wHen hE fOuNd a nEw girL,
    i gOt sO dePreSsed aNd tHougHt oF a pLaN fOr hiM tO reTuRn tO me..
    i wAs reAlLy dEspeRate tHen..
    [aND tHinKing tHat i diD iT fOr tHat pErsOn,iM reaLLy aShAmed oF myseLf..]
    sO i mAde a stOry oF me hAviNG a cHrOniC diSeAse..
    aNd wHen hE kNew abOut tHat,
    he cAme rUsHinG iNto me..
    aNd i wAS tEmpOraRiLy hApPy tHen..
    But aFtEr a weEk, he leArNed tHat i wAs oNly lYiNg..
    sO he leFt mE..
    *sOb*

bUt aS oF nOw, iM hApPy aNd pRoMisEd mYseLf nEveR to dO tHat sTupiD tHinG aGaiN..
    dHaRmA
    laWs oF liFe
    ..++loOkiNg fOr a riGhteOus lOveR aNd fAmiLy..juSt pM me..++..

Member † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn †'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 07:42 PM
    Threads

Ignore my best friend that is also the guy I love. So, my life sucks right now for that. But i'll get over it.

Ele é um boiolinha alienígena =D

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

Wow..I know it may seem difficult and painful to have a negative situation with a bf/gf, but if that's the hardest thing, you should be glad it isn't worse.

Mind you this is the sadder of sides to my life, in a nutshell, I'm just really bored..don't read it if you don't care.
    [Some of these events are still pending...whoo hoo...]

After the numero uno, I can't exactly put them in order, because one isn't any harder than the others.

[1] Confronting one of my best friends, having a long-term battle of the crude, rude, nasty, and witty words, then losing her along with another of my best friends. It doesn't sound like much, but it involves everything from getting high and psych wards to backstabbing and sobbing little girls.

-Constantly listening to my parents yell at each other, making up terrible lies about the other, and so forth.

-Hearing my brother seizing while he was in the shower. The last seizure he had had was about 12 years ago, so I hadn't remembered them, and I freaked out beyond reason. Now that I think about it, my freaking out would've looked kinda funny to someone else...if my brother wasn't....yeahh

-Helping my mother through our move. She's very indecisive, which frustrates her..oy vey..

-eating disorder

yay happy life!
    Last edited by ranma_my_luv; 07-29-2006 at 11:48 PM.

Sig thanks toaYaMe5967~^_^~

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I guess learning how to always get back up and try again, despite other people's opinions and other negativity you might feel. Knowing how to always stay true to yourself, as cheesy as it sounds.
    Although the tough or hard times I go through in my life, however big or small, even though my life as been easy compared to what some other people have gone through, I keep looking at them as learning experiences. It helps switch your mindset around so it doesn't seem so stressed and difficult while going through them.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

The hardest thing I ever had to do was try to pass my Advanced Spanish 4 Final Exam. Which I didn't.

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

the hardest thing I've ever had to do was walk away from the one I loved the most cause I knew she'd be happier with someone else

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

The hardest thing I had to was visit my grandpa in the hospital it hurt alot to see him in bed with all theese wires and breathing tubes.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Junior Member Orikalkos Zaltos is on a distinguished road Orikalkos Zaltos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 09:35 PM
    Threads

The hardest thing.. Hmn.. I had to fight my best friend over something that had never happened.. The feeling didn't get me.. The fight did.. We fight like Hinata and Neji.. We learned our style of Flat Palm Fighting.. We went on for nearly seven minutes non stop.. But then when a hit landed.. I shattered his lower jaw into six pieces and knocked out thirteen teeth.. So yeah.. then were friends again after everything had been sorted out..Then around a week after he left his girl.. I hooked up with her.. And then broke up with her.. and we had another round of fighting in the school cafeteria.. The best part was..cops wouldnt near the fight..
    The fear of the End is near.. Join the Fighters of Anubis.. The Orikalkos Clan.. And together we will stop it..

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

I do not recall posting in this...meh. Well, the hardest thing for me at any time is to draw pictures by request. See, I can't bring out my "drawing skills" with the snap of a finger. They just come out at random. It's also hard because I have to make it perfect; have it live up to the expectations of the person I'm drawing it for. Some pictures take hours because of this. ^^
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Closed Thread

Thread Information