AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's the hardest thing you ever had to do?

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What's the hardest thing you ever had to do?

What's the hardest thing you ever had to do in your life? The most difficult predicament to get out of. Was it something from home, or from school? Was it your best friend? Just tell me what you think was the most toughest thing you ever had to do, or go through, in your life. If you managed to get through it, tell me how. Did you learn anything from it. Bad experiences could have good endings.
    Last edited by Kurai Ha; 05-31-2005 at 03:41 PM.
    Cool: Shippou69
    comics: DMG, Lady Dragon, dark_mousi
    Intellectual: [email protected], therebel
    Fighters: Amazon Goddess, Kera, SuperVegeta467

Sig props to therebel

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

well, i got banged by a car, when i was only in 7th grade (first one ever in my school). So, anyways, during the accident, i didn't get the lisecent plate on the guy who ran me over. So the police and the teachers, were asking me, who did it? What he looked like? And things like that. Fudge! >.<; How am i supposed to answer that question, man, I got runed over! >.<;; So i was taken to the hospital and stayed there for awhile. When i got back, my classmates and friends were like, are you ok? Let me walk with you for awhile. I'll write your notes for you. Did you find that guy yet? darnit people! I just wanted to be left alone after that inccident! When i was geting my year book, i was supposed to sign something, so instead, they signed it for me. I'm not crippled or anything, i know they're being nice and all, but that made me feel somewhat annoyed. Later on, my mom and dad said i can't go with my friends to anywhere. Not even on a date! ;.; how sad... They even got mad at my friends..err...they did say it, but i knew that my parents were mad. So my friends stayed away from my house for a very loong while. It was a hard time for me and my friends..it was soo hard... And I still didn't find that dummby, who runed me over yet! But i surely will find him! >.<; And yea, i pretty much managed, after that inccident, still can't go with my friends anywhere. But at least my mom and dad aren't mad at my friends. ^^;

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

breaking up with my girlfriend. we were together for 3 years and i found out shes been going out with some other guy...i wanted to beat the hell out of both of them but i couldnt do it bekuz i loved her so much they are stil going out im still pissed and will never forget it...but time has passed and got a new girl but i will never forget what happened..so thats all im gonna say i dont want to say to much

Just another Bounty Hunter...

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

i came home from school one day.......while i was playing me GB SP i heard my sister crying i went in her room and i saw her on the floor with her leg twisted
    so i shouted for my parents but they were out so i called 911 and they came in 10 minutes.I stayed up all night thinking of my sister

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

Me and my friend had a race with scooters down a steep hill.I kept telling him I didn't want to do it but he said he'll play video games with me if I did.We raced down the hill. I went so fast I flipped and hit a green car and I left a dent in it.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Hmm... probably the fight me and my brother got into. We were fight over a fan (yeah... it sounds pretty stupid to fight over a fan) i got his hand into the fan and he got into the hospital. So the hardest thing was to face him and say sorry to him. I felt so bad ><

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, those are hardships. My best friend got hit by a car once too, but he managed to get the liscence and all. It was at my high schools parking lot. He won the case and got ten grand out of the deal, but after that a lot of people treated him like a cripple. Maybe that's why we're good friends, we do a lot of sparring and I don't see him as crippled at all, especiall when he uses a staff >_<. He always beats me at staff, oh well, i beat him at sword, back to the point though, those are all reall good, well bad actuall, but interesting hardships. So just to be fair I'll add one of my own. After my mother died when I was five, I was sent to a foster home with one of my brothers. We were the two youngest. When I was six we moved houses and by the time I was seven my brother was kicked out of the house. (a reason why I have a lot of bias towards catholics; no offense to anyone) I stayed with this family for seven years, in the mean time I had a lot of random memory of what had happend before I was five, but my memory was all scattered. My foster family kept telling me that I was just imagining the stuff, that it never really happened and that for a kid I had a wild imagination. The sent me to psych thearopists as well as physical thearopists, physchiatrist and the lot since I was six years of age. i hate phych's. So, by the time I was 12, I had it well in my head that these people, though not my reall parents, were pretty much all I had ever had. You know how hard it is to be a foster kid, the parents are not allowed to touch you. Imagine a six year old boy crying and the only thing you can to is say comforting words, no hugs. Anyway, when I was 12, my "family" found a better paying job down in Las Vegas. As if the people weren't loaded already. But sense there isn't a foster care agency located anywhere near where they were going, I couldn't go. In one single day, after 12 years, I was dropped off like a bad hat and sent to a different city with a new home. Oh, and those memories I had that was just "imagination" I found out were true after all. I had family elsewhere and they verified my own memories for me.

Sig props to therebel

Angel of peace Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 02:45 PM
    I live in Japan. Well, I wish I did anyways.
    Threads

Porbebly to lie to my mom for the first time and never feel any regret and then lie to her again.
    ~I'll try to be nice, so please give me a chance~

Do you want to be my friend?

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

Member JustAGirl is on a distinguished road JustAGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2006 02:45 PM
    Threads

The entire year my boyfriend was in Iraq. Every day was stressful because I never knew if he was ok. And then finding out that he might have to go back for another year.
    Twin Sister ~ Just a Girl

Angel of peace Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 02:45 PM
    I live in Japan. Well, I wish I did anyways.
    Threads

that is hard....
    ~I'll try to be nice, so please give me a chance~

Do you want to be my friend?

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

Member JustAGirl is on a distinguished road JustAGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2006 02:45 PM
    Threads

Things could be worse, I just see it as the way life goes, others have much worse things happen to them. Luckily I'm an optimist!
    Twin Sister ~ Just a Girl

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have found the hardest thing I've had to do was put up with Kurai ha. Really, I hang out with him daily, and all I get out of it is him picking on me. LOL

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then you must have had a very easy life Rebel. I guess since I have plenty of time today to while away the hours I could post one more hard ship I went through. Total rejection. My birth family disowned me after they found out I was gay. After a years worth of them telling my I wasn't. As if I don't know what I like, come on now!
    Last edited by Kurai Ha; 08-03-2005 at 02:30 PM.

Sig props to therebel

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hardest thing..

You do know that I have to read EVERYTHING people post in fanfiction right?
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

Long story short, I let go of my gf. It was like two weeks ago. It was by far the hardest choice I ever had to make. We're not good for each other, and I don't think she understands that. I had to hurt her to do it (not physically) because I don't want her to come back to me. I hate myself for it, because I love her... but I only made her life worse.

Ok... I didn't wanna have to get into it, but I sound like a bastard now. If any of are clinically depressed, and you've gone to a shrink, they may have told you that you'll be attracted to people that are as depressed as you because you can "help" each other. Well me and my ex are both clinically depressed. I realized that all she was doing was dragging me down when I was getting better. I realized that if I kept letting her drag me down, she'd never get better, 'cause she would always have me there with her. For her benefit, I had to let her go... If I didn't leave her, she'd keep using me, and never see a reason to get better.

I love her... I really do. I'd do anything for her, and I think the best thing for her is not having me in her life. "If you love something, let it go." I let he go... and it's killing me... I just hope it'll help her.

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry Princess Ai, that must be a very long annoying job. I know I'd get bored doing it. The hardest job I had was watching little kids with behavioral problems for a summer. A good reminder that I don't ever want kids. Sorry if this is considered spamming, just responding to Princess Ai's response.

Sig props to therebel

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The hardest thing I ever had to do was help my mom take care of my dad until he died. It was hard watching him dying.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Prince: Shang ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 07:37 PM
    in the sky, soaring in the beautiful blue sky
    Threads

hardest prolly parents divorcing and just my life period is just hard

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Let's see...what is the hardest thing I've had to do? I know! When I was asked to draw over 7 pictures from all my friends...I still haven't drawn those pictures...and if you see this ____, you should be getting my point!

Anyways, another hard thing was to actually get my site popular! Now it's got I believe...80 something users? Whatever...it's still just hard to moderate it...especially without internet at home XD
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

I was staying the night at a friend's house when she got a call...Her sister got into a car crash. She was really worried and started to cry..I reassured her it would be fine and she'll come home soon....Later that night after we've fallen asleep, at 3:32AM Cathy(her mother) said "Jess died..." Her grandmother, mother, father, and her were crying...They are so close to me it really hurt to see them cry and I joined them in crying...It was terrible...Then about a couple months later Morgan(my friend) her older brother's dog got hit by a car...He was very upset...His sister then his dog...He isn't really the same boy any more..It hurts to see them all...In so much pain.

Death before Disloyalty Bushidowarriord is on a distinguished road Bushidowarriord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2005 08:44 PM
    Threads

My fathers suicide attempt and the divorce of my parents that followed it. But i dont really want to talk about it that much, so yea...

"A man can be an artist in anything... food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece." - Christopher Walken in Man on Fire

Old Man: "In the church, they say to forgive."
    Denzel Washington: "Forgiveness is between them and god. Its my job to arrange the meeting."
    Man on Fire

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

i had to leave hogwart's school of magic (Sobs Loudly)

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Having to choose between guys. It is hard desision if I have to hurt some one but an even harder desision if i love them and i hurt them. I am curently in that situation too. ><
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by g0d_of_death
    Long story short, I let go of my gf. It was like two weeks ago. It was by far the hardest choice I ever had to make. We're not good for each other, and I don't think she understands that. I had to hurt her to do it (not physically) because I don't want her to come back to me. I hate myself for it, because I love her... but I only made her life worse.

Ok... I didn't wanna have to get into it, but I sound like a bastard now. If any of are clinically depressed, and you've gone to a shrink, they may have told you that you'll be attracted to people that are as depressed as you because you can "help" each other. Well me and my ex are both clinically depressed. I realized that all she was doing was dragging me down when I was getting better. I realized that if I kept letting her drag me down, she'd never get better, 'cause she would always have me there with her. For her benefit, I had to let her go... If I didn't leave her, she'd keep using me, and never see a reason to get better.

I love her... I really do. I'd do anything for her, and I think the best thing for her is not having me in her life. "If you love something, let it go." I let he go... and it's killing me... I just hope it'll help her.
    I can understand. You don't sound like a bastard at all. I hope it was the right decision, for both your sakes.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

keeper of hearts Lady V is just really nice Lady V is just really nice Lady V is just really nice Lady V is just really nice Lady V's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

Wow. Some of ya'lls stories are so sad

Except for the Hogwarts one..now that just made me laugh. yes..i laughed at your sadness o.o

The hardest time I've experienced (so far) was being let go by the person I deeply loved b/c of the mistakes I've made. (No cheating involved fyi..but it was still immature what I did). And having to get over 2 years of a fun relationship. Then having to watch him change his personality and in the arms of someone else. =/

And during that time, my grandmother was dying. I had to endure my mom screaming and crying at like 2 in the morning on a school day..And then I had to listen to how she died b/c ..Idk..I just had to. And it wasn't very peaceful at all... It was much harder on me b/c I loved her a lot and the last time I talked to her was on the phone,telling her that I'll see her some time soon. The last time I saw her was in the Philippines, telling her that I will be back again..but I never did go back. My school was going to make me re-start senior year if I leave for more than a week. My family is really close, and it just feels different without her here.

Right now, my grandfather is super depressed and I've never seen him this sad before. He's always happy-go-lucky and makes me smile. My mom said he seems empty now.

But yeah..I have heard more stories that are way sadder than that. But I think we all should try to look on the brightside, despite the turmoil we have in our lives.

Life is just a wave after another to see who can survive.

Closed Thread

Thread Information