AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: *looks around shy* I'm Kalla, Nice to meet you.

Junior Member Kalla is on a distinguished road Kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2005 11:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default *looks around shy* I'm Kalla, Nice to meet you.

Hi. I'm Kalla. I'm new and was referred to this site by nuemerous people, but the one that told me first was Poetnevermore. Anyone know her? Anyways, I love anime and manga. My favorite anime's are Case Closed and Yu-gi-oh. I'm shy, a good student, and am looking forward to meeting all of you.

Senior Member Kyly10 is on a distinguished road Kyly10's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 01:12 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome. I know Poet and I'm glad to meet you. PM me if you ever need anything or just want to chat. See ya later.
    "What we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."-Edgar Allen Poe.

Friends: Sakaki's Angel, teag, wolfgirl
    Mother: Poetnevermore
    Little Brother: tao_bason05
    Bodyguard: Shinbo

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Lol don't be shy! It's noce to meet you Kalla, and I'm sure a ton of ppl referred u to this site for a good reason, because it's a great place to meet a ton of other ppl who like anime too. I know poetnevermore indirectly (One of my friends is thier friend) Anyways, I'm sure you'll love it here!
    This account is no longer active

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

hey kalla,welcome!im not much of a talker,but if you need anything private message me,k?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

O.o nice to meet you. ^^ So my sister refer you to this site. Well thats good, now I must tell you a few things. First of all, read the rules and follow them. Don't spam too. PM (piravte message) me if you need anything at all, or read the FAQs. Well, that's about it. But anyways, I hope you enjoy this place. ^^ *hugs and gives a plushy of Yugi* see you later, oh good luck and take care!

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Mind open? ready?

h a l l o w e l c o m e

Junior Member catcouger30 is on a distinguished road catcouger30's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2005 11:27 AM
    Threads

hiya kalla, im also new here and im looking to make a bunch of friends so if you want you can pm me any time ok?

The Poetic Friend Poetnevermore will become famous soon enough Poetnevermore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 07:03 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by catcouger30
    hiya kalla, im also new here and im looking to make a bunch of friends so if you want you can pm me any time ok?
    I'll be your friend as well. Just pm me. That goes for you too Kalla.
    Friends and Family in journal. Feel free to check it out.
    http://poetnevermore.tripod.com

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Hello and welcome to the AF. read and follow the rulez. don't spam or multipost... or the mods will eat you. beware of the cannibals and blanket thieves. feel free to PM me anytime! have fun! cya around the forums!
    *takes a bow ... evil laugh ... then disappears into the darkness*

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Why, hello to everyone new here. I'm new too. Why is it that newbies always post on other newbies' posts? Oh well. Welcome to AF. Be sure to PM me 'cause us newbies must stck together. Watch out for blanket thieves. (steals blanket)

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome. Do me the honour of reading and most importantly following the rules. Have fun and post often

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kalla
    Hi. I'm Kalla. I'm new and was referred to this site by nuemerous people, but the one that told me first was Poetnevermore. Anyone know her? Anyways, I love anime and manga. My favorite anime's are Case Closed and Yu-gi-oh. I'm shy, a good student, and am looking forward to meeting all of you.
    Hello and welcome to AF. If you ever need help or have a question, just PM me and I shall try to help you. Post often, but follow the rules too. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, Laterz. And yes, I know Poetnevermore. Very pleasant.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

messenger of death pretty-kitty is on a distinguished road pretty-kitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 12:51 PM
    Threads

hello kalla welcome to AF hope you have fun

-Family-
    -Boyfriend- AngelXwithin
    -Owner- TreyX
    -Daughter (s)-Chii #1
    -lil' sis- Sakaki's angel, Sasura
    -Older sis- sexy gal
    -perky older sis'- sparkiest fox
    -Older Brother- Deshwitat, Hisaki, Heavenspheonix, Carrot Top
    -lil' Brother- Junior
    -Friend(s)-Lady Tsunami,Sakurako Shiina, Honeybee, Cowboydemon666

~searching~ Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura has a reputation beyond repute Sasura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2007 11:19 AM
    Threads

hello kalla nice to have you here *bows* I am Haranui Sakura at your service
    I'm Not Looking For Redemption...Just A Good Time!

Cuddle Buddy <3 heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2006 06:41 PM
    Threads

welcome
    I welcome all challanges in the battle arena.

freya dark chii freya_dark_chii will become famous soon enough freya_dark_chii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2006 11:13 PM
    Threads

hello!!! n' welcome!!!
    THX Seyia 4 DA SIGGY!!!

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Oh my gosh... A polite noob! *steals blanket* Tis very nice to meet you! I am Ami~chan, and I'm also rather shy at times. Don't worry, you';ll make some friends soon. Anyways, read the rules and follow them and you'll do just fine. Have fun here!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF. Be sure to post a lot, but no spam. See ya around.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Welcome. Greetings. Goodbye. I have spoken and you have heard...

BRoKeN HeArT SAKURA sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

wuzz up homie central welcome to AF! hope you have a awesome-o time and don't spam like i do (sometimes)! if you need a family pm me okay?

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

hello welcome to af have fun post lots and pm me if u wanna talk or anything

~disappears in a puddle of blood~

Just another Bounty Hunter...

Junior Member Kalla is on a distinguished road Kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2005 11:21 AM
    Threads

Thank you all for welcomeing me. I don't feel as scared now as I did when I got here.

Duelist of Legend TheLegendaryRoseDuelist is on a distinguished road TheLegendaryRoseDuelist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2005 05:09 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. If you need anything or care to chat just pm me. Hope to hear from you sometime *hands you a red rose* Until then...*bows before vanishing in a wind of rose petals* I also am a fan of yu-gi-oh
    A Duelist of Legend
    The one who can wield the cards full power
    She is the Rose Duelist

Owned by Pyro <3 *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:22 PM
    Threads

Default don't be shy!

I'm new to this too so don't worry. have you met ~DizzyElf~? she's the first person to talk to me. Pm me if you need anything!
    PS- I LOVE ANIME AND MANGA TOO!!!!!
    -- *insertjapanesenamehere*
    thats my login name.

Baka Sakurako Shiina will become famous soon enough Sakurako Shiina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 04:47 AM
    Threads

Hewo!!! and welcome!!!! no need ta be shy!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information