AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Paranoia Agent

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy Paranoia Agent

Has anyone seen it before? I just seen the first episode and found it kinda odd and confusing whats its about...a boy with a golden bat who beats people on the street or something...
    its new here in the US so im not sure if there have been more episodes somewhere else but im sure there was in japan

Just another Bounty Hunter...

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Yeah it looks weird to me I just changed it to a different channel when it came on heh. But i like the theme song kinda

The Key to Paradise Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba''s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 09:17 AM
    I can't remember....... ZzZzZzZZzzzzzzZZZ
    Threads

I am thinkign the exact same thing as you guys i mean its so confusing. Its retarded and so isthe opening an closing. I mean its creepy seeingpeople just laughing and moving there shouilders creeeepy. And theres like no story to at a al yet. NONE whatsoever just a kid who hates on people and smiles alot. Oh and likes gold wooopp de doo...

You are SASUKE!
    Even if I must eat the Devil's Fruit, I am on a path where i must gain power!
    Family:

I don't need anyone...

Local Playground Playa Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2005 09:27 AM
    Threads

that show is Krunk fo shizar! its kinda hard to follow but i can manage. its cool in fact i should start beating people with a bent silver bat! well time punish people for no appearent reason on roller skatez!
    "If qualities of Heaven are your desire, acquire wisdom and knowledge to take your mind higher.
    If Earthly qualities are what you lack,
    train your body in the feilds and prepare to attack.
    When both heaven and earth are opened together,
    the path of peril will revert to the rightous path forever.
    This "Jin" is the secret way......
    ......that guides us on from this place today."
    ---Third hokage

Senior Member Crystal_Alchemist is on a distinguished road Crystal_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 06:19 PM
    Threads

That show is da best, hard to understand, but great, Lil' slugger seems to be helping the people, but any way. It is great I don't quite follow it completly but ok.
    Hell is where hopes and dreams, hatreds and sorrows clash in a tornado of souls. ~Shonen Jump
    Family:
    Mommy-Passion_Fool
    Cousins- Sesshomaruluver, Sesshomaru00
    Twin sister-Sexy Monk Miroku
    Older bro-Aether_Storm

Kagome Lover Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 09:04 PM
    Threads

dudes, this show is awesome. it is very confusing. the opening theme song is so addictively awesome. lil' slugger does help people. sometimes, i want to help people in that manner [lol]. this is just my opinion. it ain't no inuyasha, but it still is good.

Member avrilfan45 is on a distinguished road avrilfan45's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2005 11:42 AM
    Threads

actually i have seen a couple of the episodes and after you give the show some time you can actually understand it kinda like flcl i really like it
    you are laughing at me because i am different but i am laughing at you because you are the same

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

I jsut watched it yesterday and its confusing
    does it have any plot at all?

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I've sene three episodes; I love it! So far, my favorite episode was the one with the woman and her other personality, "Maria". PA is ment to be very... deep, I suppose. You are suppose to have to dig very deep to get any meaning out of it.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

gigady gigady! WBJ will become famous soon enough WBJ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2005 02:46 AM
    Threads

this anime is brilliant. thats the best way to put it, although in the beginning its a bit hard to follow up but in the end everything comes together very nicely. also i like how it takes place in modern world and a kid doing criminal acts, to me it makes the anime more original then fantasy anime. each episode is like a movie and i love the directing in this, really good.

Family/Brother: KONG342

Click Here To Enter My Forum

AnimeFiend VRini87 will become famous soon enough VRini87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2006 01:33 PM
    A place full of hicks, fried chicken, and bad teeth...Georgia, of course. Nah, I love GA
    Threads

It's one of those shows like FLCL in which you think it's just pointless fun, but it's really complex. I've seen a few episodes. Li'l Slugger (the kid with the golden bat) seems to assault people who are suffering from mental anguish or paranoia (thus the name Paranoia Agent). After they're attacked, everyone seems to be more relaxed. I guess Li'l Slugger symbolizes the pain and destruction that paranoia, stress and other trivialities will inflict upon the human psyche, and once these things are discarded the Soul can find true freedom. This is probably why all the victims are more at peace after being assaulted; they've moved on with their lives and have overcome some sort of mental strife.

Ruler of Darkness ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2008 10:50 AM
    Threads

ok for ppl who dont get it go to my thread and for the rest of u i have seen every single episode that they have played so far its not confusing to me because i get everything my friends who go to school with me they get it as well yeah theme song is good and all but all of u ppl here keep on saying your confused if u really are confused go to my thread and ill explain everything to u ppl k, ok
    When darkness falls light fades when there is darkness it's hard to see everyone and everything is lost in the darkness things fade and sometimes don't come back chaos will over come some because light no longer luminates the path but when light returns darkness fades now light rules for a while but darkness comes back to drown out light once again

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Nah, do it here, that one is closed.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Ruler of Darkness ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist is infamous around these parts ChaosAlchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok well then all the people little slugger attacks all have a problem ok now the confusing part for u ppl the thing that confuses u im guessing is why little slugger hit the people he hits them to cure them of their problem see when i gets further into the series u find out that the is a imposter who acts just like little slugger but when they say that they figured everything out the detective with the blue suit finds out something and that something is little slugger is still on the loose because when it hits seven episode the imposter Mokoto Kazuka is killed by the real little slugger and also at the next episode is about these 3 people who want to kill themselfs but when little slugger appeared he didnt attack those people he actually ran away the reason is those people are already dead then there is more episodes they say little slugger is bigger now but the fact is the more problems the person has he grows in height and strength in the first episode the real little slugger all he does his hit the creator of maromi and he also never kills anyone till the 7th episode the imposter little slugger he attacked the people because he was hooked on a "game" and thats his alibi but his real reason is because he thought little slugger was cool then like i said he got killed by the real little slugger in the 7th episode also Mokoto was caught in the 4 episode but the main thing u ppl dont see is each episode is a puzzle and there is always a piece missing to the puzzle ok thank u for listening to my "what Paranoia Agent is about"
    When darkness falls light fades when there is darkness it's hard to see everyone and everything is lost in the darkness things fade and sometimes don't come back chaos will over come some because light no longer luminates the path but when light returns darkness fades now light rules for a while but darkness comes back to drown out light once again

Member Demonic_angel is on a distinguished road Demonic_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2005 09:24 PM
    Threads

paranoia agent is a very good show..

Please join! They are a great start!

Very clearly she nodded her head and said: "I shall return for you...please stay here and wait." And 25 years passed and she came back to find him sitting on the same bench on the same sidewalk she had left him...

Banned Forum / Chat chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:04 PM
    Threads

i've seen that show its good
    but kinda creepy

the truth is out there Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2014 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've seen it and it's okay, but it weirds the crap out of me.. o_o'

I WANT TO
    BELIEVE

i'm here and i heart scully
    tumblr

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

That is one of the most confusing animes I've seen in a while.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation chaoscntrl77 is on a distinguished road chaoscntrl77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2005 10:46 PM
    Threads

Probably the weirdest I've seen. It's fun to watch though.

Chi chi chi chi chi

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    Threads

To me that show is really really weird it kkinda creppy to and that opening theme song and all the people laughing I watch it once or twice tried to understand it but now i just turn the channel now.

STRAIGHT FROM KIDCASH
    Its good to look towards the future ,but never forget your past.

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i typed in what Paranoia Agent is all about its alot of information but it helps u ppl u dont understand the show

Closed Thread

Thread Information