AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sailor Moon Merchandise

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 07:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sailor Moon Merchandise

Does anyone know a good place online or in Seattle of Denver where I can buy good quality Sailor Moon merchandise? I'm looking specifically for the English manga, the original Japanese manga (not the new editions), and statues or resin models. I've checked anime nation and chibitoyko.com as well as amazon, borders, and barnes & noble. So does anyone know of a good store?
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

keeper of hearts Lady V is just really nice Lady V is just really nice Lady V is just really nice Lady V is just really nice Lady V's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 05:30 AM
    Threads

I'm not quite sure. Have you tried E-Bay? E-Bay is AMAZING with stuff like that. Although, I'm not particularly sure if you can find someone within your area.

If you're trusting enough, the easiest place to purchase the things you want is on the internet. But make sure that it's a safe place where it has a high Encryption. To find out if it does, you go to FILE >> PROPERTIES >> and look for it says "Encrypted" and some number.

Good luck in your journey

Member Endymion_of_fire is on a distinguished road Endymion_of_fire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2005 04:00 PM
    Threads

The only place I can find to get anything is Ebay that's where I get all my Sailor Moon Merchandise.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

anime hurricane...but im not sure if theres one where you are

Member _Shizu_ is on a distinguished road _Shizu_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    i will no longer be posting or PMing,but u can PM me with my new username: -Shizu-

btw -Shizu-'s anneversity was the 7 in july! happy 1 year at animeforum!!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information