AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: HoroHoro or Ren?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tao Ren! He is the best!

50 54.35%
  • HoroHoro (Horoeku) He is the best!

19 20.65%
  • Neither suit me...

2 2.17%
  • Hmmm... they are pretty even, I would say. *nods head*

21 22.83%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who is better? HoroHoro Or Ren?

A Supporter of Toast Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In a place where stupid reign supreme...Earth
    Threads

ahh! can i come?
    *big eyes*

<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks?
    <TheXPhial> vaccuums
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
    <TheXPhial> black holes
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
    <TheXPhial> lava?

----------------------------------------

Merciful Master hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 11:30 AM
    Threads

*stops and puts bags down* aww man... i cant resist the big eyes. fine.. i give in.. come with us.. the more the merrier i guess... *picks up bags and starts to walk off yet again into the sunset with Ren, Horo and Akuni*

Angel of peace Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 02:45 PM
    I live in Japan. Well, I wish I did anyways.
    Threads

Wait for me! I wanna come too! *puupy eyes* Please wait! I love them both!!!!
    ~I'll try to be nice, so please give me a chance~

Do you want to be my friend?

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

A Supporter of Toast Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni has much to be proud of Akuni's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    In a place where stupid reign supreme...Earth
    Threads

hooray!!
    *hugs hoaasakura*
    mew!

<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks?
    <TheXPhial> vaccuums
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
    <TheXPhial> black holes
    <Guo_Si> Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
    <TheXPhial> lava?

----------------------------------------

Senior Member Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness is a jewel in the rough Silver_Star_of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 08:00 PM
    Whangdoodleland (if you don't know where it is READ THE BOOK!!!)
    Threads

It's close for me. Horohoro is cool from being from the North and all but he can be a REAL jerk sometimes. Ren is also cool because I like his choice of weapon (kwan-do) but he can be arrogant. Overall I think that they are pretty even.
    Time going one way...
    Life going another...
    Forgotten in the middle...
    Waiting to be remembered...

Merciful Master hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura is infamous around these parts hao~asakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 11:30 AM
    Threads

wait... on our little journey we now have... 3 girls and 2 boys.. *shakes head* this wont do... hmmm.. *runs off* hehehe*come back with her love, Hao Askarua. ^_^* right.. now off into the sunset!!!! *walks off into the sunset with Ren, Horo, Hao, Faroelove and Akuni*

Member 3EyezShadow is infamous around these parts 3EyezShadow is infamous around these parts 3EyezShadow is infamous around these parts 3EyezShadow is infamous around these parts 3EyezShadow is infamous around these parts 3EyezShadow is infamous around these parts 3EyezShadow is infamous around these parts 3EyezShadow is infamous around these parts 3EyezShadow is infamous around these parts 3EyezShadow is infamous around these parts 3EyezShadow is infamous around these parts 3EyezShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2006 07:15 PM
    An ice cave in the near mountains of Seresu
    Threads

Both of them r so awesome!!! They wud make a totally cool team... if they wud just get along... ^_^()

Member BlakSenk is on a distinguished road BlakSenk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 12:46 PM
    Threads

ren to the power ^^ he is the best
    Because sometimes a hero...
    isn't the answer
    (g-k m)

Junior Member Lily-Chan is on a distinguished road Lily-Chan is on a distinguished road Lily-Chan is on a distinguished road Lily-Chan is on a distinguished road Lily-Chan is on a distinguished road Lily-Chan is on a distinguished road Lily-Chan is on a distinguished road Lily-Chan is on a distinguished road Lily-Chan is on a distinguished road Lily-Chan is on a distinguished road Lily-Chan is on a distinguished road Lily-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2006 03:46 AM
    Threads

I really agree...Horo is hot *day dreams*yes he is.......

Member Takana is an unknown quantity at this point Takana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 02:40 PM
    Threads

hmm........dunno....I like them both, but if I really have to choose, that will be....

Tao Ren, he's so cute and sweet. I love him.

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

I like both of them. I wont be able to choose. They are both funny. And both have good attitudes. Has anyone seen the dub? Thats where im basing my decision on.

Thanks to Wonderwice

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 12:25 AM
    Threads

Maybe Ren...

he is stronger than Horo-Horo...

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

~*+*==HëLLs Fďrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

Tao Ren is so Kawaii, his arrogant-ness makes even more loveable!!
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

horohoro he simply....ROCKS

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

LENNY ROX MY SOX!! Whoooo *twirls something in the air* He's so funny. I walk around all day talking like Lenny. (Yes I call him Lenni and not Len, Ren or Renny, you gotta problem?)
    Hao's still better though.

Member †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael† has a reputation beyond repute †Amnael†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2010 11:19 AM
    Threads

I like bouth. I can't say ho is better. Once its Ren once Horo. Ren hat his cool, arragont art and Horo his funny art. They are bouth my fav. characters next Lyserg ^^

Senior Member NVLM_ZK has a spectacular aura about NVLM_ZK has a spectacular aura about NVLM_ZK has a spectacular aura about NVLM_ZK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2008 06:28 AM
    Threads

Sorry......I can say... "Both"
    http://nvlm-zk.livejournal.com/

MSN,AIM are welcome.

Senior Member Subaru Blue is on a distinguished road Subaru Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 02:57 PM
    Threads

Tao Ren a little more

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by †Amnael†
    I like bouth. I can't say ho is better. Once its Ren once Horo. Ren hat his cool, arragont art and Horo his funny art. They are bouth my fav. characters next Lyserg ^^
    LYSERG?! ..........LYSERG?!! *face goes red* Must destroy Lyserg. Must... before he.... DESTROY LYSERG!! Muahahahaha! Anyone with me on this!! Lyserg is my least favorite character. I apologize to you since he is your favorite. But I can't STAND that little dork!! Ahhhhh!! *pulls out hair* He's tormenting me with his dorkiness!!

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

Ren 4-ever! From everyside I look both of them, Ren is better!

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    LYSERG?! ..........LYSERG?!! *face goes red* Must destroy Lyserg. Must... before he.... DESTROY LYSERG!! Muahahahaha! Anyone with me on this!! Lyserg is my least favorite character. I apologize to you since he is your favorite. But I can't STAND that little dork!! Ahhhhh!! *pulls out hair* He's tormenting me with his dorkiness!!
    heehee Hao'll help!!

hmm ren or horohoro.
    Horohoro all the way!
    hao's my fav but out of them, the blue haired dude wins it for me, gotta love the snowboard
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Senior Member dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2006 12:30 AM
    Threads

HoroHoro iS cOoL!

Member craze4urahara is on a distinguished road craze4urahara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2006 04:42 AM
    Threads

yay! its ren 4 me!!! although first i thought he was arrogant...but then i thought he was hot...*blush* wat eva..horo's kinda dorky...but he's okay! still,i like ren better!! BUT..my no.1 fave chara. of all time from SK is faust!!! YAYZ~~ (so i dont really care about those 2.. )
    *Currently obsessed with...*

PANIC! AT THE DISCO

Meh Livejournal~ http://shiisuke-green.livejournal.com
    (visit it sometimes! ^__^)

Member _usagi_ is infamous around these parts _usagi_ is infamous around these parts _usagi_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 01:22 PM
    Threads

I really Love both but Len is sooooooooooooooo cute he is my fave character but Trey is so funny too okey I choose Len. I have only seen 6 episodes for now and from what I've seen that Lyserg is pretty cut he is kinda like a girl but I really hate when he joined the white guys who were aginst Zeak from then I kinda started hating him X_x.

Sorry I only watch the english shaman king i don't know the japnese names.

I really want to tell him, how much I ♥ him but I really don't want to stand in Yoh and Anna's way.

Kawaii ♥ Dream Sesshomaru Girlfriend can only hope to improve Sesshomaru Girlfriend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2006 11:22 AM
    Threads

Well most of you like Ren better but for me I love HoroHoro he could be totally funny and I really like him better i love his ghost and the snowboard is cool too!

-♥Kawaii and sweet♥-
    -♥Loveable and warm♥-
    ^______________________^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information