AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite Shaman King episode?

Junior Member Haosrighthand_Gabriel is on a distinguished road Haosrighthand_Gabriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2006 03:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool What is your favorite Shaman King episode?

I've been dying to ask a great many people this.
    So tell me straight. What is your favorite Shaman King Episode?

If you don't have one, then what is your favorite manga volume?

If you don't have one of those, then what would be your favorite three person shaman group? (make one up)

If you have none of those, well....... Your're probably not a shaman king fan, fanatic, fangirl, or obsessor, so you shouldn't be reading this thread at all. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME GOOD ANSWERS.

Ohh!!! By the way, My favorite episode is Eternal Farewell/ Yoh and Goodbye.

My name is that of the unknown goddess... Hao is my only ally

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 09:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

ok my fav episode would be....(sorry i don't know the names of the eps) the one where Yoh's soul gets eaten by Hao and Opacho runs away when Hao yells at him/her..awwww opacho is soo sweet!
    and yes i am an obsessed shaman king fan!
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Senior Member choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2009 09:29 PM
    Threads

i didnt get to see all the series of Shaman King but The best One is when the 3 girl's to to ambush Yoh's Team and they Came Back With A mor powerfull Furyoko (i think that's how u spell it) that's was one of the best epsiode i hav seen even though in the fight when yoh fought hao that one's was ok but yoh only took one hit quietter on him that was to fast the fight should had last like 4 mor eposide.

Thank's Nespa for the signature!

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

another one of my favs is when Yoh went against the Hanagumi, that episode rocked

17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Junior Member Haosrighthand_Gabriel is on a distinguished road Haosrighthand_Gabriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2006 03:11 PM
    Threads

Default Answers

Okay, Chibi fire Angel. The first episode you named was the same one i named.
    It is called Eternal Farewell in the Japanese and Yoh and Goodbye in the English

Ohh.... and Choasking... it's spelled furyoku not furyoko. Not to put you down or anything, (it took me anout 10 episodes to understand what the heck they were saying!)

Ohh.. and also, the "3 girls" are called the "goth girls" and the episodeS
    you were referring to were Super notes on Shamanic Powers in the Japanese and The Tome of the Shaman in the English, and Exploding Oversouls in the Japanese and Goth Rematch in the English.

Eternal Farewell

LPS Edit - Stop posting images, they're not needed.
    My name is that of the unknown goddess... Hao is my only ally

She's climbin' in yo' windows, she's snatchin' yo people up Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Cheese Cake
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 06:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Unhappy

My favourite episode is..let me think..The one where the group meats Chocolove (Joko). It was hilarious! Althought I don't like Chocolove that much but that episode is my fave! I really like a good laugh...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Another one of my fav eps is when you find out Hao and Yoh are brothers and i shouted out at the Tv "I KNEW IT!" well...it was obvious..*crawls back into corner*

17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

She's climbin' in yo' windows, she's snatchin' yo people up Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

LOL, chibi. I liked that episode too. and you know what? I did the same thing! xD I was lke "I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! wahaa!!! he looks even cuter now! -drool-"
    xD my mom was about to call my thrapist because she thought I had a turn o.O;

ZG~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

nah my mum knows im now in love with an anime character, she's just putting it as a pahse and no action taken..yay me

17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 05:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Favourite episode? Hmm I enjoyed any episode where Yoh uses the double soul technique. That thing was HUGE, and funny when his first few enemies face it Oh and how he had no idea how to wield it in the first place and kept missing with it. Either that one. or the earlier episode when everyone faced off against Len's uncle.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 11:00 PM
    Threads

The second last one where Hao yells at Opacho. I LOVE THAT PART!!

Member clowsakura will become famous soon enough clowsakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2006 03:23 PM
    Threads

My three partners would be Yao, Ren and Faust

PM me for a sig!
    Fan?
    Thank you so much for making this sig dawnrune!

'Do you know what I'm thinking? And its definetly not kitty'
    'Kitty?'
    'Get out of my head! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!'

Member Youkai Girl is infamous around these parts Youkai Girl is infamous around these parts Youkai Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2007 05:17 PM
    Threads

my fav episode is when they first meet Chocolove

Member Takana is an unknown quantity at this point Takana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 03:40 PM
    Threads

I don't have a fav ep, I have many fav ep and picking one is like looking for the niddle in the hay stack(dunno if I spelled it correctly). My fav 3 ep are 60-Friends, 41- Explosive OverSouls and 50-the Darkness in my heart (well, not mine Ren's, Trey's and Choco's).

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads

I can't choose one favorite episode but I'll go with the one where Yoh had to fight Faust. That was a good one even though yoh lost.

Member Mizuhara Chiyo will become famous soon enough Mizuhara Chiyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2007 10:16 PM
    Threads

I can't decide between the Episode where Anna is introduced and the one where Yoh is occupied by Jun's guardian ghost's sensei.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, I like the one where Yoh fought Hao too! It was soo kewl!

ZG~

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 11:00 PM
    Threads

Shaman's Journey ep. 25. It was the first ep. when you really get to see Hao. Then he whups their butts at the airport. MUAHAHAHAHA!! DETROY THEM HAO!!!
    I also like the one where Hao sucks Yh's soul (sorry if I gave anything away) and the second last episode because Hao gets mad at dumb Opacho.

Owned by LoliDoll Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 08:57 AM
    Threads

OMG!!! I just cant choose. Well my fave episode was when Yoh fought Hao! That was the coolest fight ever!
    ---

---
    Awesome set made by ~Wonderwice~!
    <3
    [ Ruler of Rose ; Skyla. ]

~[ R.I.P ]~
    Rebecca Medford-Edwards
    25 August 1992 - 23 November 2007
    Lesley-Jo Smith
    3rd March 1989 - 17th February 2008

Member hyllboy88 is on a distinguished road hyllboy88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 05:23 PM
    Threads

my favorite was when sho fought hao for the first time

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 04:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

my favorite episode is the last one. where hao dies. great battle. I LOVE SHAMAN KING!
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Junior Member Tammy is on a distinguished road Tammy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2007 03:09 PM
    Threads

i'll burn my brains out trying to choose a single episode as favorite, but i laught a lot when yoh's team tried (and failed)not to use giant oversoul in the fight against ocean's three...i loved how they ran around without doing any damage
    and there's always the last episode: the big fight!

Junior Member little_black_angel#666 will become famous soon enough little_black_angel#666 will become famous soon enough little_black_angel#666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2008 03:33 PM
    Threads

Cool

well my favourite character is Len.He is so cute and he has very beautiful eyeswell his character is not very nice but he is not so bad after allI deffinetely like him
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	B00062IZT0.01.LZZZZZZZ[1].jpg‎
Views:	119
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	12445  
    Last edited by little_black_angel#666; 09-16-2006 at 02:59 PM.

Junior Member JC McVel will become famous soon enough JC McVel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 10:45 PM
    Threads

episode 9 when they meet Horo Horo xD
    Royce Da 5'9''
    Nickle, nine, nine in the waistline
    Diss me fine, you won't be the first one
    Piss me off, you get done in the worst way
    I bring light to the night, put the sun in the earth's way
    Yeah
    from Independents Day
    Free Royce!!!!
    R.I.P. Proof & Chef (South Park) both are missed

Senior Member sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25 is a name known to all sakura_haruno25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2009 10:36 AM
    Threads

Extremely srry about not remembering the name of the episode but it was the one where Yoh and the others find out about Hao's secret past...how he had been alive 5000 years ago...

He stands there, then walks away. MY God, if I could only say, "I'm holding every breath for you."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information