AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: Was Sailor Moon your first anime?

Wife of I36master sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21 has a reputation beyond repute sailormoon21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2009 03:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

yes Sailor Moon was my first anime. ever since i first watched it on tv i feel in love it and then i became a fan of Sailor Moon like i am still to this day. SAILOR MOON ROCKS!!!!!!!!
    regret nothing and you will survive
    survive and you will succeed
    succeed and you will be happy
    happiness sometimes conquers all.

Junior Member Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2009 11:18 AM
    Threads

The original, first season was such a great show. I'm on 'R' now and I keep wondering which Sailor I could 'be.'
    This space under construction

YYH Fics 'n' pics, from the Grand Otaku of Squee

Press 1 for lolcat

The Star Scout SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight is just really nice SailorTwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 04:12 AM
    Hoshikakure, the village hidden in the stars
    Threads

Wink Sailor Moon Rocks!

Yes, Sailor Moon was my first and favorite show when I was growing up. I would run home just to see it and soon as the theme song came on, I would drop my things and started dancing crazy and happily to the music. If they would come back with the show, I would be extremely happy and overestatic. I mean just because Im eighteen doesn't mean that I wont do the same thing that I was doing with I was younger. I was also mad that the show ended in Feb. of 1997, which my birthday was the 23rd of the month, it made me feel so sad but I will still treasure the show by watching it on Youtube. ^^

"Fighting evil by the moonlight,
    Winning love by daylight.
    Never running from a real fight!
    She is the one name Sailor Moon.
    She will never turn her back on her friends.
    She is always there to defend.
    She is the one on who we can depend.
    She is the one named Sailor....
    Sailor Venus,
    Sailor Mercury,
    Sailor Mars,
    Sailor Jupiter,
    See the powers that are so new to her,
    She is the one named Sailor Moon.
    She is the one named Sailor Moon.
    She is the one......Sailor Moon!"

The Opening song to Sailor Moon.

Yes I know that Im obssessed with it but I dont mind. ^^

~*~SailorTwilight~*~

Majestic bird flowing through the heavenly sky...without a simple care of the world

(click to show/hide) [Spoiler] has a reputation beyond repute [Spoiler] has a reputation beyond repute [Spoiler] has a reputation beyond repute [Spoiler] has a reputation beyond repute [Spoiler] has a reputation beyond repute [Spoiler] has a reputation beyond repute [Spoiler] has a reputation beyond repute [Spoiler] has a reputation beyond repute [Spoiler] has a reputation beyond repute [Spoiler] has a reputation beyond repute [Spoiler] has a reputation beyond repute [Spoiler]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 01:18 AM
    Threads

Yes Sailor moon was the first anime I watched.

Senior Member Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 06:15 AM
    Threads

im not sure but i think it was sailor moon or urusei yatsura! im not really sure
    but i liked both of them!

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Nope
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Junior Member yrina is on a distinguished road yrina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 05:15 AM
    Threads

sailormoon was my first anime seen on tv. i was only 8 year old when i started wathching it. my favorite character there was sailor mars and i am always dreaming to be like her. sailormoon was the reason why i started learning how to draw. i was so obsessed on it that i even imagined that i was one of them if i'll just catched a star. i was always looking on the moon everynight and i'll closed my eyes and i started imagining that i got super powers.
    i still want it to be played again or maybe it's better to make a new version of it.

Junior Member Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama is a glorious beacon of light Arata Fukuyama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 08:50 PM
    Threads

Yep! Sailor Moon was definitely my first anime. I saw it on TV, even though I rarely watch it back then. I was at least, I think 5 or 6, when I first saw that anime. So cool. They transform really cute and nice.

Member midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2009 01:57 PM
    Threads

I'm probably going to get kicked off the board for this, but the first time I saw Sailor Moon I hated it.

Yup.

While it may have been the first anime I got proper exposure to in elementary school (that or Speed Racer/Voltron/Battle of the Planets), the title that roped me in for good was Pokemon.

I did give Sailor Moon its fair chance in middle school, though. Now it goes in phases.

Junior Member Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin is infamous around these parts Sailor Kenshin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2009 11:18 AM
    Threads

You'd probably like it better in Japanese. I found the dub excruciating.
    This space under construction

YYH Fics 'n' pics, from the Grand Otaku of Squee

Press 1 for lolcat

Member espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977 is a glorious beacon of light espeon977's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 04:12 PM
    Journeying to the center of the Earth brb
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ...I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Kenshin View Post
    You'd probably like it better in Japanese. I found the dub excruciating.
    I'm guessing because of the Brooklyn accent and the onigiri that's TOTALLY a chocolate-chip muffin (when it looked more like a cookie, they should've re-dubbed it to cookie if they were going to change it, at least it's not a donut)

Nah, it wasn't my first anime, I think pokemon was.

I discovered Sailor Moon in kindergarten, five years after it first aired in the US

I was able to watch parts of the Sailor Moon S (?) movie though, I can remember a good amount of it.

Now that I've found out the anime is almost entirely composed of fillers, I'd rather read the manga though. (well, scantlations >_> I can't really bear to read the Tokyopop version, with all that gibberish about 'Chix Comics' at the bottom of the pages)

Member midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink has a reputation beyond repute midori-no-ink's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2009 01:57 PM
    Threads

Odd that you should mention that, Sailor Kenshin

My original reasoning for not liking it the first time I saw it was that it was far too girly for the likes of my 9-year-old self. Obviously I loosened up a little.

I watched the dub religiously for the entire S saga, then obtained the sub from a friend and...wasted a very large percentage of one of my summer vacations sitting in front of the computer marathoning it.

Both versions definitely have their charms, though I doubt I'd have the patience to watch the dub series at this point. The movies are fine, though.

One Volt Battery High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk has a reputation beyond repute High Risk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:53 AM
    Threads

I'm not sure if Thundercats counts as an anime but if it does then that was definitely my first. Otherwise I think I used to watch Voltron when I was young, although Sailor Moon was notably the first anime that really got me interested in watching more anime. I might have also watched some Pokemon before I started watching Sailor Moon, or perhaps I started watching Pokemon after it... I really can't remember. Lol.

Mrs. Criss Angel iBURKE has a reputation beyond repute iBURKE has a reputation beyond repute iBURKE has a reputation beyond repute iBURKE has a reputation beyond repute iBURKE has a reputation beyond repute iBURKE has a reputation beyond repute iBURKE has a reputation beyond repute iBURKE has a reputation beyond repute iBURKE has a reputation beyond repute iBURKE has a reputation beyond repute iBURKE has a reputation beyond repute iBURKE's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2009 03:56 PM
    Threads

Yes. It Was My First Anime!

obsessed with crissangel

Junior Member animecholic is on a distinguished road animecholic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2009 10:13 AM
    Threads

yes, it was i barely remember it because i was a little kid back then, i was going to elementary school and i am about to graduate from highschool now. it was on air on tv every evening so when it was starting to get dark(yeah that was my timing criteria) i would rush home from streets to watch it. of course i didn't know it was "anime" at that time i just knew it as a cartoon but that cartoon was something different i could tell. it is a good old memory now.

Junior Member marwilovestasuki is on a distinguished road marwilovestasuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:18 AM
    Threads

Yes, Sailor Moon was the first anime I watched. I liked so much that I classified my pencils in the order of their transformation crazy,I know!
    The truth doesn't hurt unless you can't face it

Member CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade has a brilliant future CherryBlade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 04:49 PM
    Threads

sailor moon introduced me to anime, and it was my first time seeing cartoon characters die (never watched the dub)

~Love and Obsession~

Junior Member Yelow kitty is on a distinguished road Yelow kitty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2009 04:36 PM
    Threads

My first was sailor moon.
    its how i fell inlove with drawing;D

Junior Member Lady Myth has much to be proud of Lady Myth has much to be proud of Lady Myth has much to be proud of Lady Myth has much to be proud of Lady Myth has much to be proud of Lady Myth has much to be proud of Lady Myth has much to be proud of Lady Myth has much to be proud of Lady Myth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 10:41 PM
    Threads

It's far from being one of the first animes I ever saw. But, it was one of the first that I realized was an anime (Ghost in the Shell, and Akira were quite helpful there lol). Still love 'em all except maybe Akira... yeah don't really like Akira all that much... too bloody.

bad ideas are not enough FirebornX is a jewel in the rough FirebornX is a jewel in the rough FirebornX is a jewel in the rough FirebornX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 01:39 AM
    Threads

Actually 3x3 eyes and Voltron were my very first animes, but Sailormoon really kicked it off for me. I saw the dubbed version and was like oooh this is kinda cool.
    Then my friends told me about fansubs and so I bought the VHS tapes from VKLL (this was pre-fast-internet no downloading) and was like wow this has a good story to it. Then I found sailormoon.org (back in '99) and joined it (my first anime forum) and really got into other series.

Now I think the series is just mediocre but it was definately the series that kicked it off for a lot of people.

I still have a HUGE collection of Sailormoon images, music, episodes 1-200, clips that I downloaded while I had a dial-up connection... all archieved on multitudes of CDs somewhere in my closet, need to copy it onto my 1.5TB hard drive if I ever find it.

Yeah, good times... we'rent we all moonatics back then?
    Last edited by FirebornX; 06-29-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Divine God Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato has a reputation beyond repute Jin~Shirato's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2009 08:28 PM
    Threads

Yep, Sailor Moon was my first. have 3 seasons all on original VHS. good times. loved it since i was 3, though my other first anime here Tenchi Muyo, DBZ, and Rurouni

I'm a weinie AF! MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC is infamous around these parts MercenaryMERC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:46 PM
    Threads

I am sure it was, but it would have to tie with DBZ. After those I got into anime big time.

Member toxic tea has a reputation beyond repute toxic tea has a reputation beyond repute toxic tea has a reputation beyond repute toxic tea has a reputation beyond repute toxic tea has a reputation beyond repute toxic tea has a reputation beyond repute toxic tea has a reputation beyond repute toxic tea has a reputation beyond repute toxic tea has a reputation beyond repute toxic tea has a reputation beyond repute toxic tea has a reputation beyond repute toxic tea's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 09:20 PM
    Threads

Haha yes it was.
    ^^
    I watched it when i was baby, since my aunt liked anime. So i was raised with it. Then when i started getting older i watched pokemon, digimon, drangon ball Z, and ect.

Member Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 04:56 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sailor Moon was my first anime. I heard about it from a friend a few years ago. Of course, I had to watch it online since it wasn't on TV anymore. -_-

Junior Member Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh has a reputation beyond repute Utauh's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2009 01:39 PM
    Threads

Yeah Sailor moon was the very first anime i saw at the age of 5 coz it was aired here in my country so i started watching it on T.V at that age...it was an really good anime that's how i got addicted to anime easily coz of this series

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread Information