AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Sailor Moon your first anime?

Junior Member Raichen is on a distinguished road Raichen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2005 07:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I like Sailor Mars but I'm not a fan
    The only dumb question is the one that's never asked

the mysterious beauty Lightningstar is on a distinguished road Lightningstar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2005 02:14 PM
    Threads

yep. I remember my favorite was Sailor Venus, but after a while it changed to Sailor Jupiter, now I'm just kinda stuck between the two. I started watching it in like, 3rd grade and I'm in 9th now :P. I actually met my best friend through that, since i was new to the school and I heard her talk about it with her friends, and I (being the evesdropper I was) chimed in and started talking about it with them.

if you love someone, put their name in a circle, not a heart. a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever

myshterious older sissie:
    ShadowQueen
    generous younger sissie:
    ~DizzyElf~
    humorus older brother:
    1with anime
    Beautiful mother: petit angel

anyone else wanna be in my family?

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

its okay.............i remeber trying to be tuxedo mask.............sad

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Angel of peace Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 02:45 PM
    I live in Japan. Well, I wish I did anyways.
    Threads

Tuxedo mask was cool... but a little cheesy.
    ~I'll try to be nice, so please give me a chance~

Do you want to be my friend?

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

Member Skara-Takinaktou is on a distinguished road Skara-Takinaktou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2005 03:29 PM
    Threads

hehe my first anime was Tenchi or Sailor moon, i used to watch them both all the time but they are never on anymore I used to be inlove with Alan, i know a lot about him, his b-day i one day b4 mine his is august 3rd and mine is august 4th lol, Tenchi i loved Ryo, i remeber the longed ear dude as well, i just don't remember a lot of tehre names, i wonder why they did take both of this animes off....

Angel of peace Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I usedto watch Sailor Moon all the time. I wish they would showit again too.

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

freya dark chii freya_dark_chii will become famous soon enough freya_dark_chii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2006 11:13 PM
    Threads

mah first anime was saliormoon 2!!! den pokemon n' digimon... i started 2 get so hyper about it...lol!
    THX Seyia 4 DA SIGGY!!!

Ruler of the Darkness ShawdowQueen has a little shameless behaviour in the past ShawdowQueen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2005 12:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faroelove
    I usedto watch Sailor Moon all the time. I wish they would showit again too.
    it would be nice if they did show it but i never saw it all but i woulds like to see it again so i could see all the episodes
    A Human can fear for many things
    fear is what shadows feed on
    The fear locked inside of you is easy to find
    because of you they grow stronger
    for me it's a great thing buu not fot humans
    nothing can protect them from a shadow
    it will find you.........

The Family is in my journal

www.enkaihighschool.proboards21.com

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

No salior moon was not my first anime.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I see. Then was it one of the firsts?

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

Local Playground Playa Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist will become famous soon enough Dark_Flame_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2005 09:27 AM
    Threads

as a matter of fact sailor moon wuz my very first anime!
    "If qualities of Heaven are your desire, acquire wisdom and knowledge to take your mind higher.
    If Earthly qualities are what you lack,
    train your body in the feilds and prepare to attack.
    When both heaven and earth are opened together,
    the path of peril will revert to the rightous path forever.
    This "Jin" is the secret way......
    ......that guides us on from this place today."
    ---Third hokage

Anime Grl Momijilol will become famous soon enough Momijilol will become famous soon enough Momijilol's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 11:55 AM
    somewhere with a lot of tall people who make fun of me sometimes wait more like VERY often lol
    Threads

Cool

hey!!! how'd you know????? *laughs* well it really was, you see, my best friend told me she found this totally cool show on Cartoon Network, she showed me some of her new drawings, and I checked it out, and since then, I've loved anime and manga!!!!!!

My family has been moved to my journal, check it out,and pm me if you wanna join!!!
    And thanx to the person who made this sig possible!! Treyx

Professional Lurker Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita has a reputation beyond repute Đita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2014 03:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes..it was the first anime i ever seen..i remeber watching it when i was 5 years old.>< the memories.

Certified Ninja Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 11:57 PM
    Threads

no it was speed racer but that was my first anime. the i found out on was.....YYH or RK i don't remeber but i only watch5 or 10 episodes of sailormoon( lucky me! ^^)
    Life is only as good as the Coffee in the morning.

Junior Member Tsukasa012 is on a distinguished road Tsukasa012's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2005 09:56 PM
    Threads

My First was Card Captor sakura no wait maybe pokemon or digimon.
    Love is a very powerful thing, yet it is very breakable and should be handled as if it where a very breakable wine glass. Love is not something you play with, if broken a heart might break. Never cheat at the game of love you will most likely be saught out and given the punishment of being very lonely. Do not play with love unless you are old enough.Love like you have never been hurt. I could go on but I wont. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE.

Member shuyin*lenne*4ever is on a distinguished road shuyin*lenne*4ever's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon was one of my firsts.... but I think my first one was... Outlaw Star...

Back! Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana has a reputation beyond repute Naokomi ShYana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2010 01:33 AM
    Threads

Yes it was!

Junior Member oOKawaiiJessyOo is on a distinguished road oOKawaiiJessyOo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2005 07:30 PM
    Threads

Yes! Sailor Moon was my very first anime!

Wow, it's been such a long road since then. I used to wake up at like, 6:30 to get ready for school in third grade and I'd run downstairs half dressed just so I could watch SM. It was so awesome.

It still continues to be one of my absolute favorite animes/mangas. And at Otakon this year, I'm going to pay tribute to my first anime by cosplaying Sailor Jupiter!!^^
    I give free hugs! <3
    I met my
    lover at the midnite showing of RotS ^_^

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

Tara:Nope mine was .hack
    Sailor moon was my second.

Kit:Mine was Pokemon.
    Sailor moon is my fith.

AnimeFiend VRini87 will become famous soon enough VRini87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2006 01:33 PM
    A place full of hicks, fried chicken, and bad teeth...Georgia, of course. Nah, I love GA
    Threads

I can't say yes or no! When Yu Yu Hakusho and Dragon Ball started airing on tv, it felt like deja-vous. It was like, I know these characters. I didn't really know what anime was until middle school, but Sailor Moon was a total obsession for me. In the 90s, it was kinda like pokemon. Most teens will say that they hate Sailor Moon and kiddy animes, but I bet they still know the song!!!

Junior Member Drak Kalia is on a distinguished road Drak Kalia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2005 05:13 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon was my FIRST anime. then i progressed on to the more, violent/romantic/andventure and all that other stuff. I still have the sailormoon movies and episodes. and some other collectible things

Senior Member Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 07:34 PM
    Threads

Exactly! My very first anime. Released when I was 6, which is on 1995. And that year was the year when I first drew Sailormoon character.

^_^ My favourite band: Dong Bang Shin Ki
    Currenly favouring: Arisu Gakuen

Junior Member hieisowner014 is on a distinguished road hieisowner014's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2005 02:29 PM
    Threads

It indeed was my first anime. Surprisingly it wasnt Pokemon. He he he.

Senior Member Crystal_Alchemist is on a distinguished road Crystal_Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 06:19 PM
    Threads

yup very first, I mean it is dandy, I started watching it when I watching it when I was 3 years old.
    Hell is where hopes and dreams, hatreds and sorrows clash in a tornado of souls. ~Shonen Jump
    Family:
    Mommy-Passion_Fool
    Cousins- Sesshomaruluver, Sesshomaru00
    Twin sister-Sexy Monk Miroku
    Older bro-Aether_Storm

Member Skara-Takinaktou is on a distinguished road Skara-Takinaktou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2005 03:29 PM
    Threads

Hehe if u got on Ebay for can buy the season right? I was looking yesturday and i found some, I can't remember if they were all that cheap. I remember i used to always watch it all the time, and no one was allowed to bother me ^_^ I was mean when i was watching T.V ^_^ I would like if they do air it back on, they should have an all day anime channel (my opinon*Sp) *Can't spell 4 beans!)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information