AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: Was Sailor Moon your first anime?

Senior Member Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2010 04:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

yes i was, i love to watch it on tv.

Junior Member AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku is a name known to all AriilovesGoku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2008 09:16 PM
    Threads

Yes it was *_________*!
    Omg i remember those days o:
    BUT THE END
    D:!!
    I used to play that I was sailor jupiter
    oh.. those days
    I'm just a weard person who LOVES Dragon Ball (:

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation The Moonchild has much to be proud of The Moonchild has much to be proud of The Moonchild has much to be proud of The Moonchild has much to be proud of The Moonchild has much to be proud of The Moonchild has much to be proud of The Moonchild has much to be proud of The Moonchild has much to be proud of The Moonchild has much to be proud of The Moonchild has much to be proud of The Moonchild's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2008 04:31 AM
    Threads

Yep! It was my first anime too. I love it.
    § moonchild §
    "Nobody can lie to animals.
    They can see right down to the worries at
    the bottom of your heart." - Reika from Sailor Moon

Junior Member Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat has much to be proud of Katy_Cat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2008 06:23 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon WAS My First Anime! x3

I didn't even know it was considered anime then x:

I love you all, srsly.

Senior Member LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

yes, it was ^^
    Oh those days, i remember playing i was the sailor mars lawl.
    sometimes i miss those times ;D

~> C'mon to my darkside, i have cupcakes x'D <~

My "family":

~>Tsuki Moon88 (sister)
    ~> AnimePrince (brother)
    ~> Mandy-Chan (sister)

Senior Member honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:04 PM
    Threads

sailormoon on tv, pokemon and digimon

Junior Member damngoths is on a distinguished road damngoths's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2008 07:59 PM
    Threads

dude, these things are like for faggots, damn japanese trying to take over america. **** japanese now heres a symbol of good will:

Junior Member damngoths is on a distinguished road damngoths's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2008 07:59 PM
    Threads

only thing their good at

Senior Member Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 10:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Hugo-KoF

Well Actually yeah, Sailor Moon was the first anime my eyes look at in TV in my childhood, and at that time i had no idea that that cartoon was from Japan, buy yeah i grew up watching that anime, and i have to say it was kinda wierd when i saw the last season, i say this because of the sailor star lights, guys turning into girls O.o Damn!!! i was kinda pissed off.
    Last edited by Hugo-Kof; 10-24-2008 at 10:44 PM.

Nippahh! chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2010 11:21 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon was my first anime but I didn't know it. then I watched Card Captor Sakura(still didn't know) I finally realized it was anime 7 or 8 years later when I watched .Hack

Senior Member Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo has a reputation beyond repute Oathkeeper-Airo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon was my first anime, but I didn't know what anime was until 7th grade.

Member syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

i was just 3 or 4 years old whan i got to watch. it doesnt have any meaning at all to me but it seems cute a story!

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

I believe it was actually one of the very first anime series I watched when I was a youngster. I believe I must have been in like grade 2-4 somewhere in there when it aired and I began watching it on ytv network channel. It was actually quite a great series at the time when I watched it.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Goddess of Darkness xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax has a reputation beyond repute xBabyxPandax's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Mic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:47 PM
    Threads

yeah sailormoon was my first anime
    my friends and i would put jewels on our fore heads and pretend to be sailor scouts
    i was in first grade so at that time i was more about play than tv but until last summer i had forgotten about sailormoon

Senior Member kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13 has a reputation beyond repute kimbeey13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:00 AM
    Threads

It wasn't my first anime, Pokemon was. I did really enjoy watching Sailor Moon though and it helped me get more intersted in anime along with Ronin Warriors and Digimon.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 11:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Exclamation

Sailor Moon was not my first anime, but it did get me interested in it. My little sister watched it, and I would sometimes watch it with her because I liked the drawing styles. THe show that actually got me interested in anime was Dragonball Z. Today it is my number 1 anime simply because it started my whole obsession with anime. That show is a good example of how drawing styles changed from the 90's to the new millenium (did I spell millenium right) . Anyway, if you compare an episode from the Saiyan saga with an episode from the Buu saga, you'll know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by SigmaSD; 11-24-2008 at 09:37 PM.

Junior Member ~*Amelia Greatheart ~* is a jewel in the rough ~*Amelia Greatheart ~* is a jewel in the rough ~*Amelia Greatheart ~* is a jewel in the rough ~*Amelia Greatheart ~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2008 06:28 PM
    I live in your mind, I dwell in thought and dreams that rule your everyday life.
    Threads

Yea! Sailor Moon was and still is awsome. I wish they would bring it back.
    Nothing here is as it seems and yet it is as if everything is as it should be.

Member ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~ has a reputation beyond repute ~luchia~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:04 PM
    Threads

it was my first anime..
    and still is one of the best anime i have ever seen!

Senior Member amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi has a reputation beyond repute amadorhi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 10:38 PM
    Threads

Na, Pokemon was definitely my first. I did watch Sailor Moon sometimes but I never really got into it like I did with my other first animes.

Member MorphtheFallen is a jewel in the rough MorphtheFallen is a jewel in the rough MorphtheFallen is a jewel in the rough MorphtheFallen is a jewel in the rough MorphtheFallen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2008 03:44 AM
    Threads

Yes! I really got into it the series, and the movies. I still get the theme song stuck in my head... *stuck in head*

Candy ♥Pop in Love Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis has a reputation beyond repute Amarhyllis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 09:34 AM
    Asleep in the backseat of the Akatsuki-mobile
    Threads

Sailor Moon was my first right next to some others that I can't remember which was first. Last Unicorn, Demon City Shinjuku, Project A-ko... but they were all my first but Sailor Moon was what got me hardcore into anime and manga.

Member Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire is a splendid one to behold Luneamaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2011 12:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sailormoon was the first anime that i've watched and made me an otaku!!

Senior Member LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2010 01:30 AM
    Threads

It definitely was my first anime! Oh those days! I will always prefer the english dub over the original just for nostalgic reasons.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yepp, it was.. haha, back then I didn't even know what 'anime' was o_O;

---
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Junior Member lilypillow21 is on a distinguished road lilypillow21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2008 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ? i dont get it?

Exclamation I dont know how to add you to my friends list! Because im new!

Quote Originally Posted by Faroelove View Post
    Through time, I have noticed some things about Sailor Moon. I noticed that she started an anime phase for lots of people including me. She was like one of my firsts! And when I found out that she was an anime, Whoa! I just wanted to read more manga and watch more anime! But some may have another first anime.
    But the question is..... Did Sailor Moon get you started in anime?

How do i add you to my friends list because im new

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread Information