AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Sailor Moon your first anime?

Blacklist #1 Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence will become famous soon enough Razor Clarence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 09:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yeah. It was the first anime I watched on CN at the age of 4. I was really young when I watched it. Its been 10 years I knew about this anime and I don't watch it anymore because it doesn't appear on CN anymore.
    Are you good enough to survive the streets of Rockport and evade the cops?

FA's sweetie =3. Hehe ;D Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:40 AM
    Threads

My first anime was Pokémon.. sometimes it maked me.. CRY?!? ^^ Then I started with Sarilor Moon.. After that.. I watched card captor sakura and SUPER PIG!! (oeehh.. I loved that.. still ^^) Now I'm following W.I.T.C.H and Alpha Teens On Machines.. Donno if ATOM really is an anime..?

Igit GreyFox37 is infamous around these parts GreyFox37 is infamous around these parts GreyFox37 is infamous around these parts GreyFox37's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 06:10 AM
    Threads

Mom told me that when I was a kid, I loved Kimba The White Lion and I knew the whole theme song (ask me today and I can't remember, heh). Robotech came next, then anime stuff on Sci-Fi, and finally Sailor Moon and so on. First anime con in Denver at 17, wake up call at 19, got over the complete obsession at 20. Sailor Moon was responsible for getting me into anime big time, so, there we go.

Senior Member philippine102 has a spectacular aura about philippine102 has a spectacular aura about philippine102 has a spectacular aura about philippine102's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2007 11:40 AM
    Pittsburgh (enter bad joke about location here)
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faroelove
    Through time, I have noticed some things about Sailor Moon. I noticed that she started an anime phase for lots of people including me. She was like one of my firsts! And when I found out that she was an anime, Whoa! I just wanted to read more manga and watch more anime! But some may have another first anime.
    But the question is..... Did Sailor Moon get you started in anime?
    I think Macross might have been the first anime I saw, but Sailor Moon was the first series I watched on a regular basis. I watched it every morning before going to school.
    My jpop seems to keep me warm at night.

iF YOU CAN READ THIS KANJI, YOU MAY ALREADY QUALIFY...

Junior Member 1stMasamune is on a distinguished road 1stMasamune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 06:08 PM
    Threads

[B]for me it was definetly sailor moon then i think there was gundam and ronin warriors, but then my fav series ever came along which was OutlawStar. ive seen over 50 different anime series over half of which have been thanks to toonami and adultswim.

Senior Member Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 03:33 AM
    Threads

Sailor Moon...Yes, so far as I can remember, it WAS my first. I remember running down the staris and turning the T.V. on and excitedly watching it...and then the reason I stopped watching it, my brother teased me. But when he was gone, i would watch it. If he was around, i would restrain myself from watching it. I have no clue what channel it is on today, but i don't really care. That fact is also another reason i quit watching it, because i didn't know where the frick it went.

*sigh* so lonely...

FAMILY:
    Tetsanosuke's pet wolf
    Big Sister: Beautiful-Lie

Junior Member •¤**¤•Sango•¤**¤• has a reputation beyond repute •¤**¤•Sango•¤**¤• has a reputation beyond repute •¤**¤•Sango•¤**¤• has a reputation beyond repute •¤**¤•Sango•¤**¤• has a reputation beyond repute •¤**¤•Sango•¤**¤• has a reputation beyond repute •¤**¤•Sango•¤**¤• has a reputation beyond repute •¤**¤•Sango•¤**¤• has a reputation beyond repute •¤**¤•Sango•¤**¤• has a reputation beyond repute •¤**¤•Sango•¤**¤• has a reputation beyond repute •¤**¤•Sango•¤**¤• has a reputation beyond repute •¤**¤•Sango•¤**¤• has a reputation beyond repute •¤**¤•Sango•¤**¤•'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2006 09:25 PM
    Threads

Yes, Sailor moon was my first anime that I watched ever morning b4 elementary. ( that's all I am saying b.c you don't want to hear my life XD )

Goddess of Wisdom ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~ has much to be proud of ~*Athena*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2006 10:43 AM
    Mt. Olympus..don't worry..am still watching you..im a goddess remember??♥
    Threads

sailormoon wasn't my first anime, if i remembered correctly..

i think my first anime was either yuyu hakusho(ghost fighter) or dragonball z..

[very much grateful to pyrothunder336 for my very nice siggy..]

Meet my family in:

~*MY JOURNAL*~

..♦certified super gal♦..

r u one of us??
    add to ur siggies..

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Angry

i hate to admit it Sailor Moon was my first ever anime i saw....i've regretted every minute of that.
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Member Janethan23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Janethan23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 03:54 AM
    Threads

Not exactly my first. Back then I only watched OVAs not series I had no time to watch on a regular basis.

1st is Super dimentional fortress Macross

2nd is Dragonball-Z

3rd is Sailormoon

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

wow. 0.0
    it's amazing what sailor moon did to me now that i think about it. let's see, my friends were the ones who got me obsessed. then, i found out it was an anime. i started getting into anime and manga. However, over time i realized there was anime and manga out there that is far more interesting than sailor moon. And now, i think im too inot anime and amnga. ^^;;

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle Wii Code: 6510-3075-8319-6972

i'm glad there are those who will admit that they actually watched sailor moon on a daily basis...however there are some here that say they've watched it since they were in the second or first grade, who watched it before 1992?

i watched sailor moon in 1992, but i had bought the dolls before that.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Junior Member AmberEyes_InuYasha is on a distinguished road AmberEyes_InuYasha is on a distinguished road AmberEyes_InuYasha is on a distinguished road AmberEyes_InuYasha is on a distinguished road AmberEyes_InuYasha is on a distinguished road AmberEyes_InuYasha is on a distinguished road AmberEyes_InuYasha is on a distinguished road AmberEyes_InuYasha is on a distinguished road AmberEyes_InuYasha is on a distinguished road AmberEyes_InuYasha is on a distinguished road AmberEyes_InuYasha is on a distinguished road AmberEyes_InuYasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 03:26 PM
    Threads

right at the moment im stuck on tokyo mew mew and inuyasha but.....way beack when sailor moon was my first anime....amazing no?
    Sasuke Uchiha ish my man!

Siggy made by Dr.McDoom

Ag's partner in crime .:BlackRose:. is on a distinguished road .:BlackRose:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2006 01:11 PM
    Threads

no in fact i never liked anime until i watched .//Hack and got into the other anime to so nope!

this is me and my brother shugo we were dragged into "the world" an online video game....the largest at fact we have friends mirrelle and ouga we all travel together.....me and shugo are diffrent we are known as the .Hackers

Member Poho110 is infamous around these parts Poho110 is infamous around these parts Poho110 is infamous around these parts Poho110 is infamous around these parts Poho110 is infamous around these parts Poho110 is infamous around these parts Poho110 is infamous around these parts Poho110 is infamous around these parts Poho110 is infamous around these parts Poho110 is infamous around these parts Poho110 is infamous around these parts Poho110's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2007 10:11 PM
    Threads

hmm so long ago...ya it might have been. CN and AS have been so helpful in letting me watch the anime I want. On-Demand also helps for stuff like Full Metal Panic.
    1.Early ones that might have been first, Zoids, Card Captor, Outlaw star, Beastwars.
    2.Just thought they were good cartoons, didn't know too much about anime till age 12.
    3.If I hadn't gone over to my friends house that one day and we watched one of those shows (can't remember it was one of those..or maybe pokemon.) I continued watching them more and more so over the years. Now i'm huge on anime, just tonight FMA episode 51 was played on Adult swim...Great episode can't wait for the movie.

They need to put more of the movies from FMA and Inuyasha and stuff like that in theatres, anyone agree? I know I'd pay to see conqeurer of shambala, I mean they've made Pokemon and Digimon movies, so lets expand beyond those.
    ~When will we stop contemplating the chicken's reason for crossing the road and let it continue on its journey and continue on with our lives?~

Member sesshy lover is infamous around these parts sesshy lover is infamous around these parts sesshy lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2006 05:49 PM
    Threads

ya salior moon was my first

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

no, but it was one of my early favs (until it got taken off the air)

Junior Member ^Dark_Ninja^ can only hope to improve ^Dark_Ninja^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 01:08 AM
    Threads

Yup it was my very first and I still love it!^_^ I have alot of thease types of anime I like! GO GIRL POWER!
    ALL HAIL SEXY BAKURA!

Fallen Angel Kraddius Max is on a distinguished road Kraddius Max's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2006 12:30 AM
    In a huge mansion, beside an ancient tree.
    Threads

.. Well.. Sailormoon was my first... eventhough i hate em now...v.v... oh, and Shinbo.. something.. cant quite remember...>.>
    Shinbo was awesome

Senior Member shadow Hiei is on a distinguished road shadow Hiei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2006 06:04 AM
    Threads

My first was probably Speed Racer, though DBZ was the first anime that I knew was Japanese.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation sweetgrl=) is on a distinguished road sweetgrl=)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2006 08:59 PM
    Threads

Wink

Sailor moon was the first anime that i ever watched and it was also the first manga i've ever read. i've been watching it since i was in kindergarden.
    sweetgrl=)

Member frankieanime is infamous around these parts frankieanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2006 06:20 PM
    Threads

actualy no i dont like sailor moon i likeinuyasha chobits naruto and hellsing though
    Anime is the best!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Although BSSM triggered my real interest in anime, I always kind of liked it. As a kid I religiously watched Astro Boy ... though I hated that stupid lecture at the end that asks what Astro did today. Man even at 8 I found that lame.

Junior Member Jellybaby is on a distinguished road Jellybaby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 04:39 AM
    Threads

I seriously can't remember the first anime that I watched, but I will admit that sailor moon was one frist anime that I remember watching when I was about 7 or 8 years old. I wasn't keen on it back then as I was a Tomboy and like the teenaged mutant ninja turtles (I know it isn't anime but nothing could beat it when I was young)

However the anime that really got me hooked was Cardcaptor sakura when I was 11 or 12, so i rewatched sailor moon due to my intrest in the art of the series rather than the actual plot.

I watch sailor moon from time to time now and think its enjoyable apart from when the sailor scouts transform, that drives me up the wall

Sailor moon will always have a special place in my heart cause it was one of the series that got me into anime.

Junior Member ^Dark_Ninja^ can only hope to improve ^Dark_Ninja^'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 01:08 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by frankieanime
    actualy no i dont like sailor moon i likeinuyasha chobits naruto and hellsing though
    Dude seperate when you write. likeinuyasha that is just how i am i type too fast. I don't really like Sailor Moon n e more but i watch it time to time. I never read the manga nor will i ever but i still like the show!^_^
    ALL HAIL SEXY BAKURA!

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information