AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Sailor Moon your first anime?

o_0 life is random. juji-san can only hope to improve juji-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 01:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i used to watch sailor moon at the tender age of seven, but the first anime i watched was actually voltes v that i went off of after i started to watch dbz and pokemon

the darkness in the light spireroth_1 can only hope to improve spireroth_1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2006 05:25 PM
    Threads

Nope.
    IN THE BEGINNING YOU HAVE YOUR FRIENDS BUT IN THE END YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

spireroth's bio

BORN: SANCTUARY OF DARKNESS
    JOB: ASSASsAIN
    BIRTHDATE:UNKNOWN
    WEAPONS: TWIN SWORDS OF JUSTICE AND INJUSTICE.
    BLOOD TYPE: NONE
    HEIGHT: 6 '2'
    HOBBIES: TRAINING AND BATTLES.
    HATES:THE PEACE IN THE DESTRUCTION.

HE IS THE DARKNESS IN THE LIGHT. HE IS THE SAVIOR BETWEEN BOTH SIDES.

Horror.With.A.Heart.Beat Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

No, Sailor Moon, was like my fifth anime, my first anime would have to be, InuYasha, CowBoy Bebop, Trigun, Naruto, CardCaptors, that Sailor Moon, first time I watched it, I really hated it, way to girly and childish for me, plus it was superbly boring, I fell asleep on the first episode.
    Last edited by Akara; 02-17-2006 at 02:50 PM.

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:30 PM
    Threads

Now that I think about it,yes Sailor Moon was my first anime.But it was really DBZ that caught my attention.That and Tenchi.

Member Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2006 10:07 AM
    Threads

Yeah, Sailor Moon was my first anime. But I didnt know what anime was at the time. But DB and DBZ is the ones I actually got interested in.

"I want to tell him that......I love him."

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.....

Old School Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, Sailor Moon was my first anime(i didn't even know it was a anime.)

Junior Member RosePrincess will become famous soon enough RosePrincess will become famous soon enough RosePrincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 11:02 PM
    Threads

Yeah it was my first

Meiun no Pengin Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 10:23 AM
    Threads

Yes... the good ol' days of Sailor Moon ^^! I started watching anime when I was like 5 or something, but I think it was my first O.o. I didn't really know what anime was back then XD! I think it was also my first manga.

~.::.~Ginji Amano~.::.~
    ~.::.~The Lightning Emperor~.::.~

Go Team Light Penguins!
    Yup, that's my survivor theme ^^!
    Be sure to support us ^_~!

Junior Member NurikoAsaki is on a distinguished road NurikoAsaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2006 01:28 AM
    Threads

Default I think that...

Yes,SailorMoon is a history now,but we will remember it,right?
    when i was little,I knew about all those anime drawings,& i new that someday i will love it very much like now..I remember that I wached sailor moon in 1st grade..I enjoyed it very much! ^-^
    I Am Nuriko Asaki!
    Watashiwa hokashi!!! ^-^

toibol toibol toibol!!!

Senior Member ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2006 10:40 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon is awesome! It was my first. I watched it when I was little and I've loved it since ^-^ I have to admit its a little outta date and all but I still think its great. I've got a SM webbie at: www.jeannie-inabottle.epowernz.com/sm_.htm

s>-^--
    your smile like a delicate rose blossoming
    with my heart's sun growing into your love
    <3

~{ blog }~{ ccs }~{ sm }~{hp }~

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

It was mine.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle Wii Code: 6510-3075-8319-6972

if i exclude thunder cats and match car go go then it would definately be my first anime, i still watch it and man does it bring back so many childhood memories. true sailor moon is the first manga and anime i ever had
    too bad i can no longer watch it on tv

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Member Miku Satsuki can only hope to improve Miku Satsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 10:34 PM
    Threads

My first anime was tenchi muyo than tenchi universe than sailor moon so it was kinda close to my first

Member Miku Satsuki can only hope to improve Miku Satsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 10:34 PM
    Threads

but i didn't really like sailor moon that much but than it started getting pretty cool

For Forever And Eternity Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2009 12:09 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon and DBZ those where my first.
    A Silver Tear Runs Down My Cheek, Towards A Broken Heart

Member Tokkyo is on a distinguished road Tokkyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 07:28 PM
    Threads

No, Sailor Moon was not my first anime, and I've never watched it nor seen it, I would rather watch Card Captors then this show you people talk about, I've seen pictures and I'm a litle creeped out over the show I would have to say my first anime ever would have to be, InuYasha and Loveless. Plus, Gravitation.

Chat Admin Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity has a reputation beyond repute Divinity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2013 01:57 PM
    Threads

Yup, Sailor Moon was my first and I can still remember how it happened and when. I was 8, 2nd grade, watching television during Summer Vacation when I changed the channel and suddenly saw pretty colors and twirling 'sky ballerinas' (what I called them then). Good times.

Junior Member soraya is on a distinguished road soraya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 03:06 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon was my first anime, I started watching it when I was in the first or second grade. It was my favourite show, I watched it everyday
    . * s o r a y a * .

The Dutch T.A. * TomHash is a splendid one to behold TomHash is a splendid one to behold TomHash is a splendid one to behold TomHash is a splendid one to behold TomHash is a splendid one to behold TomHash is a splendid one to behold TomHash is a splendid one to behold TomHash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2006 10:13 AM
    The Netherlands, Somewhere in a corner...
    Threads

Well,

The first was like Pokémon. when I was 9 or something, watched all episodes and movies.
    Then came DBZ. When I was 11, I watched all those episodes.
    At my 12 birthday started Sailor Moon,
    Really less kids from school knew about, The episodes just ended after a while, shaming.
    Sailor Moon was a real good anime.

Senior Member Queen Blacklady has a little shameless behaviour in the past Queen Blacklady's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2006 03:07 PM
    Threads

I think someone should buy the franchise Sailor Moon and continue it on another series. It would be a nice idea....what do you guys think?

By the way staying with the topic it was my first anime too ^^

Girl: I feel so....strange....as if my body is not my own.

(its me possessed by Black Lady! I love Cosplaying)

Member TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy is infamous around these parts TrueFanBoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2006 03:24 PM
    Threads

LOL brings me back to the old days when I didn't know what anime was... Man I'm glad thats over with.
    Signature Edited for cursing.

I Tried to steal from my friend and it killed my rep help

I Fite Invisable Ninja Robots.

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

it was my first one that I remember loving. I saw others but its the one that sticks in my head

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Circlejerk Elitist DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I'm still a bit addicted to sailor moon, I mean, it was my first anime to watch, and I loved all of the different emotions and scenes that they had, It was so exciting, I missed a few episodes, in which i know i won't see ever again...

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Inuyasha was my first.(not including Pokemon) Sailor Moon was like, my fifth.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

i kill pepole as a living night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2007 12:59 PM
    Threads

i whached alot of anime shows since i was little i was watching saliormoon since i was about 6 or five so yes sailormoon was probely my first but i like inuyasha and others better i gess because saliormoon dosent come on any more. and i was on icq and pepoel said they might shut inuyasha of which would realy suck

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information