AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Sailor Moon your first anime?

Junior Member RaeS is on a distinguished road RaeS's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 06:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Being that I'm from the older generation Transformers / Voltron were my first animes. Sailor Moon wasn't put on TV for me until I was about 14. But it was the first anime that showed me what "anime" was, but I believe I have to tie it's time frame with the same time Ronin Warriors was first put onto US TV as well. So my true introduction is split up between those two animes.

My obsession with SM shot above the others. And when I learned how much different the Sub version was from the Dub (IE; the travesty that is dub Neptune/Uranus ;__; ). I swore off dubbs for life (unless I happen to be watching with someone who can't follow subtitles).

And for those I saw back on page 2 questioning the Hentai angle on SM. There IS a Hentai SM. Called Venus 5. But it's not written or sanctioned by Naoko...so....it's up for you to decide I guess hahahaa.

I'm just glad Naoko just released the live action Sailor Moon series because it really reintroduced my love for the show again. It's a shame she won't do more then one season I would have loved to see the Outers and the Stars appear in the show.

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 11:34 PM
    Threads

yes mine was salior moon! it was my sister who watched it first then i started to like it
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Junior Member sailormoonfan#1 is on a distinguished road sailormoonfan#1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 06:49 PM
    Threads

Yes Sailor moon was the first anime i ever saw i still love it

Junior Member Warden is an unknown quantity at this point Warden's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 08:35 AM
    Threads

Sailor Moon is the first, one and only i loved and love. I loved it in 1996. I lov only it today!

Junior Member koolcat is on a distinguished road koolcat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2006 10:40 PM
    Threads

yes it was my first anime i liked and i found out it was anime all i wanted to do and still do is draw anime and watch it.unfortunly its been taken off t.v. here in edmonton and so has my 2nd anime show i watch "Cardcaptor Sakura" she was one of my faves to but now its a memery and hope they will put iy back on t.v. but i have dvds of sailor moon and vidios card shirts!i want it back on t.v!!...
    Hi How are u?I am a Tokyo Mewmew fan,Cardacaptors Sakura fan AND Sailor moon fan!!!happy new year!

Junior Member koolcat is on a distinguished road koolcat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2006 10:40 PM
    Threads

*it not iy srry
    Hi How are u?I am a Tokyo Mewmew fan,Cardacaptors Sakura fan AND Sailor moon fan!!!happy new year!

xXFakeFaggotxX currupted_ soul is a jewel in the rough currupted_ soul is a jewel in the rough currupted_ soul is a jewel in the rough currupted_ soul is a jewel in the rough currupted_ soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2006 10:24 PM
    Threads

Salior moon was my first anime show.

Senior Member Tobari is on a distinguished road Tobari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2006 04:58 AM
    Threads

Sailor Moon, Was my first anime I've ever seen, It was okay back then... But I guess it's out now.. I really dislike it I guess, InuYasha, Was my second I love it a lot. *^^*
    Товαяі-Сђαn..

"I do not care whether or not you want me. Whether or not you love me. Whether or not you hate me. Whether or not you need me. As long as you want me. As long as you love me. As long as you hate me. As long as you need me. Once I Will Have You I Might Love You."

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 02:10 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon was my very first anime when I was no younger than 3 years of age, and I really enjoyed it at first, but now that I am older, I guess I would say that I am not exactly a big fanatic as before...but from time to time I watch it with my little sister...^_~ LoL

~AEK~

Junior Member Alex-Chan is on a distinguished road Alex-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2006 10:30 PM
    Threads

Default Yes ^^

Sailor Moon along with DBZ, Pokemon, and Digimon were all my first anime and Sailor moon continues to be one of my favorites for about seven years.
    All hail the almighty sacred golden muffin! ^^

What do you mean my hair is on fire?!

Don`t worry. I`m not insane.....Just.....Not...sane...
    Don't go through life so fast that someone has to throw a brick at you to get your attention! D:

irrelevant! White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X is infamous around these parts White Tiger X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2006 03:58 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever saw. But I wasn't Sailor monn that got me interested in anime, it was Inuyasha that got into anime. But sailor moon was really just the start for me to get into anime. I forgot about Sailor Moon for years, then I found some Sailor Moon episodes at this movie rental place.

Member Souma Hatsuharu is on a distinguished road Souma Hatsuharu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2006 05:49 AM
    Threads

Yes, it was. Along with a few others, like Pokemon and DBZ... That's all in the pass, of course I've moved on with others, and parts of me stayed, like the rest. They were great, wonderful at the time too.

*-Sig made by Nespa-*

Junior Member baka005 is an unknown quantity at this point baka005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2006 12:01 AM
    Threads

sailormoon was my first anime ever.i learn how to draw anime because of it
    Sorry for being the ignorant kid that I am.

Senior Member Pudding is an unknown quantity at this point Pudding's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2006 09:00 AM
    Threads

of course it was! wasn't it everyone's first anime? ^_____^
    Mint: Pudding, you're so beyond immature.
    Pudding: It's not my fault. I've been infused with the DHA of a golden lion tamarin.
    Lettuce: Not DHA, Pudding. You mean DNA.

Stubborn Half Demon Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha has much to be proud of Hanyou Inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 12:44 PM
    Threads

I only watched Sailor Moon once, i didnt really like it...

(Sig made by TokyoGirl, thanks for the sig! ^_^)

GF: TokyoGirl

Member AniMariSama is on a distinguished road AniMariSama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2006 12:17 PM
    Somewhere none of you have ever heard of.
    Threads

Not to change things up or step on anyones toes but...
    Do you guys prefer the anime or manga? Moreover, do you like the ORIGINAL anime or the jacked-up Americanized version so many of us have seen?

Because of you, I never stray too far from the sidewalk;
    Because of you, I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt;
    Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me;
    Because of you I am afraid.

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 04:06 PM
    Threads

I don't know if its the first anime but it was the first anime I read^^.

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 12:46 PM
    Threads

Yes, Saior Moon was the first and best anime i watched till '99

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tlili is infamous around these parts tlili is infamous around these parts tlili is infamous around these parts tlili is infamous around these parts tlili is infamous around these parts tlili is infamous around these parts tlili is infamous around these parts tlili is infamous around these parts tlili is infamous around these parts tlili is infamous around these parts tlili is infamous around these parts tlili's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2006 04:34 PM
    Threads

no, inuyasha was my first anime, but i adore sailor moon. thats what got me drawing anime. according to my, um, ex-friends, i am really good! i've even been accused of tracing!(that guy i helped enter a world of pain)

Junior Member Eternal Misfit is on a distinguished road Eternal Misfit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2006 11:51 PM
    Threads

Actually, yes. I started watching Sailor Moon in 4th grade I have seen EVERY episode. NOw I am into Slayers,Sorcerer Hunters, Monoke Hime, NightWalker...etc. But yeah, she was my first.(woh, that sounded wrong)

Junior Member Eternal Misfit is on a distinguished road Eternal Misfit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2006 11:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AniMariSama
    Not to change things up or step on anyones toes but...
    Do you guys prefer the anime or manga? Moreover, do you like the ORIGINAL anime or the jacked-up Americanized version so many of us have seen?
    I would have to go with the original for the most part. However, there have been a few anime's where I have heard great dubbing and several mangas with the same. Quite frankly, I believe that it depends on what American company gets to the anime/mange first.

Member mad^girl is on a distinguished road mad^girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2006 08:32 AM
    Threads

Yes...Sailor Moon was my first anime too...i loved it too

Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2007 12:23 AM
    Threads

If I remember correctly I believe it is~
    Its that or It's Kiki's delivery service. ^^

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

Junior Member Nekosumi is on a distinguished road Nekosumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2007 09:09 AM
    Threads

Yes,Sailor Moon was my first anime....
    Aww,those times....
    Sailor Moon is very classic!^-^

Senior Member chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09 is just really nice chohakkaiz_baby09's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 09:27 AM
    Threads

I started to watch Sailormoon when i was 5 and i got hooked. I'm crying to death whenever my mom said she's going to watch NEWS! SO, Sailormoon is my first Anime. And then i'm addicted on every anime i've got to watch... except... Voltes V... i hated it... never enjoyed it. NO offense on Voltes V fans out there... my comment only!!

Ja Nee Minna!!

Chohakkaiz_baby09
    "do not persuade someone to like you instead let them"
    "R-E-S-P-E-C-T is what women needed"
    "what are you saying? you're beautiful in every way"
    www.fanfiction.net

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information