AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Sailor Moon your first anime?

Angel of peace Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 02:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live in Japan. Well, I wish I did anyways.
    Threads

Default Was Sailor Moon your first anime?

Through time, I have noticed some things about Sailor Moon. I noticed that she started an anime phase for lots of people including me. She was like one of my firsts! And when I found out that she was an anime, Whoa! I just wanted to read more manga and watch more anime! But some may have another first anime.
    But the question is..... Did Sailor Moon get you started in anime?

~I'll try to be nice, so please give me a chance~

Do you want to be my friend?

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

Empress of Ice Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

Actually, no but Sailor Moon was the first anime that I found out was anime, and I started watching it in the 5th grade. It was the first anime that I truly became obsessed with.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Angel of peace Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove is a splendid one to behold Faroelove's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes. I see. But still, Sailor Moon still got you into anime a little more.^-^ It's really cool. Don't you think???

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

Empress of Ice Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yeah... It is because of Sailor Moon that I got into drawing manga.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, It got me wanting to go to Japan and becoming a good manga writer and hire someone to draw. Since I can't draw. ^_^'

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It takes practice... years and years of practice. I try to practice every day. I've been drawing for four years.
    ~Lao Tzu

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are you good at it? I can write really good. I can make up very good stories that could be future anime.

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

Junior Member MangaAngel is on a distinguished road MangaAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2005 03:28 PM
    Threads

Post My First

Sailor Moon was my first anime, and now i own almost the entire manga series. Through SM, and my friend's knowledge about it, was the way i found out about the differences btwn the dub anime and the original japanese, as well as the difference btwn the anime and the manga. I've since found other stuff that a lot of people would consider 'better', but i'll always have a soft spot for it. It's still the anime/manga i know the most about. Well, there's my bit of info, see ya 'round!
    -- 0:-)
    [MangaAngel]
    Check out my gallery!

http://www.animegalleries.net/category/38192

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I think Sailor Moon is one of those classic animes that everyone loves. However, my first anime was Little Nemo............sorry, dazed off somewhere. If you saw this movie, it was so cool. If not, well, maybe I'm just old.

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

my first was not sailor moon .....but it was one of the first anime i saw.
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sailor moon I guess really is one of the animes that started alot of fans. Am I right or am I wrong?

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

Member JustAGirl is on a distinguished road JustAGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2006 02:45 PM
    Threads

Sailor Moon was definitely the first anime that I watched, and I fell in love with it. Unfortunately it wasn't until I was about 13 or 14 that I actually saw it, but I guess better late than never!
    Twin Sister ~ Just a Girl

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Back around the time I first started watching Sailor Moon, I also caught a few anime movies on SciFi (used to play one on Saturdays), including Venus Wars and Akira (early ones...I saw many, many more). I was addicted to Sailor Moon, but I didn't realize it was something called "anime" until I watched the movies. Both at once struck me as being so compelling. Here we have fantastic art, stories, characters, and so on... I admit it, I was caught.

So for me Sailor Moon was one of my first anime, in the sense that it was one of the first shows I watched after KNOWING it was an anime. My first would probably have been years before, in something such as Voltron, Thundercats, or the like. The difference is that I never recognized those as anime, not until long after seeing them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sailor Moon has definatly helped create anime fans.^-^

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

Junior Member Nilion is on a distinguished road Nilion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2005 08:28 AM
    Threads

Yes along with Dragon Ball Z.I was about 7 when I watched them on RTL2.I know you may say it's strange but since I live in BG/Bulgaria/ and have the French Cartoon network

All my friends are gone,
    they died
    They all screamed, and cried

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I see.^-^ Yeah, DBZ was one of my firsts too.^-^ I also think Sonic the hedgehog was the ver very first one. I played sonic ever since I was 2. Sonic w=is an anime too.

~Faroe~
    Lets be friends
    my friends:

Flame Demon
    Tao_Bason05
    heavenspheonix
    Glitch4.0
    JustAgirl
    Mink
    Sephiroth33
    Macus2
    -Naota-
    Varly
    Sevavii
    Nessa1

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I think my very firsts was Pokemon, when I was 9 years old. But sailor moon, I was hooked the first time I saw it.
    ~Lao Tzu

Member Kyotaro is on a distinguished road Kyotaro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2005 11:44 AM
    Too tired to say anything..oh, and why do you care..?
    Threads

I think that pokemon was my first too...But when I saw sailor moon, I was hooked also...>< My friends got me into it...Then I've been one of the more obsessed ones since then..

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

Wink

Honestly, Sailor moon was my first *ever* anime show that i layed eyes upond, and it was my inspiration for drawing Manga as well. So all thanx will have to go for the Sailor Scouts.^_^
    Than DBZ was my second...and so on.

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Senior Member Renaki is on a distinguished road Renaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 08:33 PM
    Threads

Man sailor moon was like...everyones first anime. I only know one person who still likes it. DBZ was after that but yeah. I did really like it. I remember the last episode i saw (kind of)
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate
    Let her break, what doesn't bend

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

While Sailor Moon was one of the first anime's I ever watched, it wasn't the first. That honor belongs to Ranma 1/2. However, I didn't realize that Ranma and Sailor Moon were anime until years later. I just though they were cartoons, just like the Disney movies I watched.

I still like Sailor Moon though ^^
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member rmb199 is on a distinguished road rmb199's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 05:29 PM
    Threads

yeah im pretty sure that its the first i saw..hmmm

Guess he won't.........

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

No, I think that it was Dragon Ball.
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

sailor moons was the first anime i remeber..since it was on when i was like in grade 2 or 3....but i didn't get me addicted to anime..it did help with it though..i havn't seen half of that series....
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

Cool

OOHHH how did you know...my first anime was exactly Sailor Moon,I was on Holiday in CA( USA) and I start to watch it in a Motel...really loved it!! ^ ^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information