AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: World of Warcraft or Guid wars

God of Death and Decay Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh Giglamesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2006 12:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool World of Warcraft or Guid wars

i really cant tell between the two but as far as i can tell World of warcraft would be my choice but as soon as get my new video card i will be playing Guild wars because my computer has only original pentium 3 prossecer.... Tell me what would prefer and why u prefer them

(if u could tell me what u woukld recremend thwhat classes and and race)
    ^done by Nespa^

Member joseph has a little shameless behaviour in the past joseph's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2005 12:58 PM
    Threads

Starcraft is the best, but Warcraft is really good too.

Senior Member pickdaddy can only hope to improve pickdaddy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2005 07:15 PM
    Threads

Default warcraft

warcraft is one of the best games on the computer i like it a lot it was exciting

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

I got guild wars, was playing it an hour ago, lol, it aint that good its a decent game but nothing special

Here to Alienize! Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn is a jewel in the rough Alien Sinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 04:43 PM
    Threads

Guild Wars. Why? Because the game has free online play, once you buy it, you never have to throw more money at it to come back. And Guild Wars doesn't destroy your social life, the level cap is only 20 so a dedicated player can reach max level in a weekend. Guild Wars also has a more detailed storyline, the graphics are better, but that causes problems for default video cards. But any way you lok at it, Guild Wars is still the better game.

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

WoW. More inventive, more soloing, more PvP based, and a lot more fun.

Guild Wars is an MMORPG for the weak hearted and easily bored. It's not really all that fun, and it's literally three times quicker to level. It takes maybe two days to get a level 40 character, with little effort at all. If i'm going to play a game, I want to feel i'm getting something out of it, not just a waste of my damn time.

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

WOW kicks ***! I got duel swords! how cool is that! while my ranger dude on guild wars just looks like an idiot, but the guild wars factions with the assassin looks kick ***, still WOW is better, duel weps is awesome

Junior Member Kinrio is on a distinguished road Kinrio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2006 04:04 PM
    Threads

WoW is the better game IMO, although I have not personally played Guild Wars, I have sevral friends who have played it and say that WoW is the better game.

WoW is the top MMO out right now, and to be honest, even though i have played a bit of EQ and EQ2, WoW is the first MMO where I've hit the Level cap (although that'll be changed soon enough once the expansion comes out). And of course I was a priest so it was easier to find groups than it was in EQ for me ( damn Ranger)

Senior Member nega_knives will become famous soon enough nega_knives's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2006 08:03 PM
    Threads

weel I like both but I love world of warcraft.

Senior Member Zustarus is an unknown quantity at this point Zustarus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

I would say WoW because i have been playing it for about a year now and i just can't get away from it, and guild wars i heard it was boring i watch my bro play it and it seems to take forever to lvl since there is only 20 lvls.

I love WoW because i love to PvP and love being in a guild where you can just hang with your friends its really is the best MMORPG

Also if you ever want to talk to me about it PM me and also i have many chars on there as well

Cenaration Circle(sorry can't remember how to spell it)
    Characters
    Silentsneak lvl 60 Troll Rogue
    Synic lvl 32 Undead Warlock
    Zul'jini lvl 45 Troll Hunter
    Zustarus lvl 31 Orc Shaman
    Thunderchase lvl 36 Tauren Druid
    Healtrez lvl 33 Undead Priest

And many more, PM me if you want to chat =)

Closed Thread

Thread Information