AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Cardcaptor Sakura Anyone?

~Kawaii neko-priestess~ Kagome sama08 is on a distinguished road Kagome sama08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I started watching CCS waaaaaay back when I was in what...2nd grade? Was it that long ago O.o? Anyhow, I still love it! It's one of the best!!!
    I've relocated to a different forum site... <_<; anime forum just isn't working for me, so....I'm pretty much gone from here.... srry ppl...
    ~**PROUD** Fan of Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha~

Junior Member icydessert_glee will become famous soon enough icydessert_glee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2007 02:26 AM
    Threads

who cares if people like it anymore or not but i luv it!!

Owned by LoliDoll Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno has a reputation beyond repute Atara Inferno's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2009 08:57 AM
    Threads

I don't like CCS... I LOVE CCS! That is the show that I can never get bored with. Oh my gawd, Li and Sakura are sweet together and what's with Meilin? She's just jealous whenever she sees Sakura and Li capturing cards. Good for her. Yue and Tori are so cool. And I can't live without Madison, she makes great costumes for Sakura.
    ---

---
    Awesome set made by ~Wonderwice~!
    <3
    [ Ruler of Rose ; Skyla. ]

~[ R.I.P ]~
    Rebecca Medford-Edwards
    25 August 1992 - 23 November 2007
    Lesley-Jo Smith
    3rd March 1989 - 17th February 2008

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 08:22 PM
    Threads

As a matter of fact, I do enjoy Cardcaptor Sakura. It was one of my first animes. :3 I think the show is incredible and original. I wish they didn't take it of air. =( Then my Yu-gi-oh! phase came along... I do have a few mangas, a Kero plushie, a doll of Sakura and the toy book that has all of the cards in it, and it's just like hers!^^ I wish I could have her scepter though...I want that thing...e.e

Senior Member SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2007 09:27 PM
    Threads

I enjoy watcching CCSs. Every moment of watching makes me happy!!!!! ^_^ Therefore I'll never get tired of watching it!
    Promise... The day you made your promise with me was the day when you and I met... Now... That day seem far away... Very very far away... Will you keep your promise forever as promised?
    ---------
    The paradise we seek is not far. The gates of paradise is closer than we think.

Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 01:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

i like CCS...so much...the animation is so cute...i can hardly say that i am one of the fans of this anime...

Anime Fanatic Old_Toonami_Fangirl is on a distinguished road Old_Toonami_Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 08:37 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by katrina03
    i like CCS...so much...the animation is so cute...i can hardly say that i am one of the fans of this anime...
    *nods* I know what you mean. I'm like that too. I found this anime years ago and I got my best friend into it too and we keep getting one another into other anime shows it's really,really funny....anyway..I am a HUGE card captor fan.

Chibi Chibi Is so adorable.

Member Raine Dragon is on a distinguished road Raine Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 10:16 PM
    Threads

Dubb voices bother me quite often; especially when they don't seem to match the character's personalities.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i like CCS!!!it's really nice!the animation...the characters and the action scenes...it rocks!!
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

Stikkie >OWNED <CFA Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2007 04:28 PM
    Threads

I like it a lot. Watched it a long time ago and loved it since.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i like it i like it i like it!!!!

Tameron The Divine Soul dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 02:59 AM
    Threads

I have a question, id Cardcaptors and Cardcaptors Sakura the same thing? LOL Stupid question I know, but I hear people refer to both, and i'm not sure if there that same thing or different series. Well as far as I know I like Cardcaptors, but I missed the last episode

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24 is a splendid one to behold KRPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2007 04:29 PM
    Threads

hey i still like it(CCS)...
    Made By: Wonderwice
    Thanks<333
    PM me if u wanna join my family!

Senior Member SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki is infamous around these parts SakuraNoYuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dog199200
    I have a question, id Cardcaptors and Cardcaptors Sakura the same thing? LOL Stupid question I know, but I hear people refer to both, and i'm not sure if there that same thing or different series. Well as far as I know I like Cardcaptors, but I missed the last episode
    Yes Cardcaptors and Card Captor Sakura (CCS) are the same.
    Promise... The day you made your promise with me was the day when you and I met... Now... That day seem far away... Very very far away... Will you keep your promise forever as promised?
    ---------

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 11:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

Cool I agree

Quote Originally Posted by princess kakurine
    Cardcaptor Sakura is one/most of my favorite anime! Speacially the 2 couples! Syaoran and sakura! And i also like the new anime of clamp which is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle where Syaoran saves Sakura in finding sakura's feathers!
    I absolutley agree with you, the new version rocks like hell!, I love the new character designs theyre so uniqe and different from most of clamps work, and the story it'self is great

Tameron The Divine Soul dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 02:59 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraNoYuki View Post
    Yes Cardcaptors and Card Captor Sakura (CCS) are the same.
    Thank you for answering my question SakuraNoYuki

Junior Member milkybones will become famous soon enough milkybones's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2006 03:26 AM
    Threads

CCS was one of my first animes and I still love it! I love Tsubasa too! The way Shaoran helps Sakura find her feathers and meeting friends along the way is just great

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I guess they both has similarities. ^_^ Friendship and love and all that happiness stuff.
    ---------

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh...if only i could watch it now... the problem is...i'm schooling right now...gRRRR!!!

Sweetie <3 Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2014 04:38 PM
    Threads

I like card captor sakura too it is one of my most fave anime/manga

oh...if only i could watch it now... the problem is...i'm schooling right now...gRRRR!!!
    try to watch it in http://www.youtube.com

Siggy that i made

My Facebook Pages Please Support them
    Ceres Angels Anime & Manga Club
    Anime Lovers
    Anime Wonderland
    My Admin Page Eiri Yukina

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i like CCS very much... it reminds me of my past...^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I too also love CCS even tho some would say I'm a bit too old for CCS. lol It doesn't matter how old anyone is. ^_^V
    Last edited by SakuraNoYuki; 12-13-2006 at 02:15 PM.
    ---------

Member innocent princess will become famous soon enough innocent princess will become famous soon enough innocent princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 09:41 AM
    Threads

cardcaptor sakura is my best show ever but i think thay cardcaptors changed alot of inportant things so idont like it
    i just love the japenese anime and manga

Shadowed Frame Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou has a reputation beyond repute Kiishim Silhou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads

Wink

I have hated Nelvana since the day that I found out that THEY did the Card Captor Sakura dubbing. I-t w-a-s p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c! That's why not many American people like it. But, like in my case, I saw it in another country in spanish(my second language) and I fell in love with it. I prefer 1,000,000,000 times in spanish or with english subtitles. I saw CCS when I was on vacations in Costa Rica and I was all excited to watch it in US but got very disappointed. Besides that I've been a huge fan since I was 7 and now that Tsubasa Chronicle is out I definetly know Sakura and Syaoran are my #1.
    Oh and did I mention.......I LOVE SYAORAN!
    Dog199200 you miss ed the last episode!!!! It's the best on of all!!! You gotta watch it!
    Last edited by Kiishim Silhou; 01-22-2007 at 01:33 AM.

---------------------------

---------------------------

Fan?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information