AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Honeybee up for adoption

Junior Member Honeybee is on a distinguished road Honeybee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2005 09:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Honeybee up for adoption

Hi im new im seaching for a family my only friend here is Pretty-Kitty so far. i can be any female person in your family (except an old one) or even your pet lol

about me i like to bike, read manga, collect journals, and chat and have a good time. Im a bit of a book worm but its wearing off

so how about any families want me, any people want to be my friends?

Senior Member YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan has much to be proud of YuFFieChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2005 11:49 PM
    Threads

Welcome. I'll be your friend if you want.

Hope you will enjoy yourself here at Anime Forums.

--{----@ ... a rose for you.

Baka Sakurako Shiina will become famous soon enough Sakurako Shiina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 04:47 AM
    Threads

I'll be your friend Honeybee-san

messenger of death pretty-kitty is on a distinguished road pretty-kitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 12:51 PM
    Threads

finally!!!! gosh i waited for you to post like forever, oh and welcome to AF

-Family-
    -Boyfriend- AngelXwithin
    -Owner- TreyX
    -Daughter (s)-Chii #1
    -lil' sis- Sakaki's angel, Sasura
    -Older sis- sexy gal
    -perky older sis'- sparkiest fox
    -Older Brother- Deshwitat, Hisaki, Heavenspheonix, Carrot Top
    -lil' Brother- Junior
    -Friend(s)-Lady Tsunami,Sakurako Shiina, Honeybee, Cowboydemon666

Baka Sakurako Shiina will become famous soon enough Sakurako Shiina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 04:47 AM
    Threads

n_n o yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME!!!! W-W im such a stupid head!!

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Hello potential new friend I am not a psycotic mechalomaniac I only want to make friends not eventually crush all democracy under my mighty iron fist and throw the world into my mass enslavement/martial law. Uhhhhh...... I mean......ummmm.....uhhhh. Please don't call the cops I swear I'm harmless. Oh and I will be your friend.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just follow the rules and all will be well
    http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=17536
    if you have questions, we have answers
    http://animeforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66

Read the FAQ for more information
    http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=15973
    Need a sig...post for one here...
    http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=23916

Have fun, post often and that's pretty much it from me.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    (yes, I'm lazy...or rather in a hurry)
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

What up welcome to AF

Junior Member xXGaaraXx is on a distinguished road xXGaaraXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2005 01:27 PM
    Threads

Sup welcome....

and im willing to adopt you^.-

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Cool

well, wlecom to AF. ^^ Plz do listen to what Myrra posted down, about the rules. Don't spam, and me and you can be good friends this way. PM(piravte message) me about anything, or read the FAQs. ^^ O, and i might PM you about the family offer thing, but anyways take care and good luck here! ^^ *hugs and gives a Plushy of Hisaki* =D Heres a plushy of myself, I hope you like it. ^^

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF. Ill be in your family, you can pick whatever title you want for me, but I like things along the line of Protector or Champion (lol). PM me if thats cool with you.
    I AM THE WAY INTO THE CITY OF WOE.
    I AM THE WAY TO A FORESAKEN PEOPLE.
    I AM THE WAY INTO ETERNAL SORROW.

SACRED JUSTICE MOVED MY ARCHITECT.
    I WAS RAISED HERE BY DEVINE OMNIPOTENCE,
    PRIMORDIAL LOVE AND ULTIMATE INTELLECT.

ONLY THOSE ELEMENTS TIME CANNOT WEAR
    WERE MADE BEFORE ME, AND BEYOND TIME I STAND.
    ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybee
    Hi im new im seaching for a family my only friend here is Pretty-Kitty so far. i can be any female person in your family (except an old one) or even your pet lol

about me i like to bike, read manga, collect journals, and chat and have a good time. Im a bit of a book worm but its wearing off

so how about any families want me, any people want to be my friends?
    Hello and welcome. I'll be your friend if you want. If you have questions just PM me and I'll help if I can. Post often, but follow the rules. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief. Laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thankz i feel welcome already

YuFFieChan thankz for the rose ow thorny! *wincing in slight pain*

Sakurako Shiina i feel like your friend already

Preety-Kitty your sooo cruel!

Rageling huh what? *picking nose* j/k u r my friend caus were soo alike(the crazy part)! lol ha ha j/k

Myrra thnkz for the rules n_n

xXGaaraXx lookin forward to it ^.-

Deshwitat thanz ps does he really die!! (sasuke)

Hisaki o creppy av but u seem cool

Italian_Thug u sound like, fun , and cool!

therebel thankz *keeping an eye out for them*

Fluffy Bunney Demon Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura has much to be proud of Kinomoto,Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2005 04:28 PM
    Threads

I'll be your friend and if you really want to be in my family just PM me^__^
    Just once i wish someone would say I love you...

...and actually mean it.

Certified Ninja Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin has a reputation beyond repute Wolf Demon Rin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2008 11:57 PM
    Threads

welcome and have a good time! i'll tell you this if you spam and the mods don't get ya * makes a scary face* i will.....well have a goo time and if you want to be friends PM me plz *puts a duck and candy on your head*
    Life is only as good as the Coffee in the morning.

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

welcome to af have fun and follow rules ^^

Just another Bounty Hunter...

BRoKeN HeArT SAKURA sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers is infamous around these parts sakura gohan mathers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

You Can Be My Friend If You Want Just Pm Me!!!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i feel so welcomed !!! *salute* i will try my best to follow the rules
    termed is my dad
    BeautifulKurumi is my mom
    im the cat pet of Taikyo he he meow

my bro is Ninja Hatake Kakashi master of assians

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

takes honyebee* ok your in my family now then ok Everyone back of from my new lil assassin sis in training by me!...

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Closed Thread

Thread Information