AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: n00b in dah house

Member eruda is on a distinguished road eruda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2005 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation n00b in dah house

Hi everyone! ^_^ My name is Yuffie (well not really but who cares ) I'm a newbie....Ergh I hate saying that. *sigh* But tis teh truth. I'm a spazzy bishi! My favorite anime is Chobits (as you can most likely tell from mah username) and my favorite manga is Blade of the Immortal. I'm also totally INSANE for video games. My favorite games are Final Fantasy 7 and The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time.

So will you please be kind to this little n00b and say hello?
    mah siggeh suxorz
    I luv mah pu-lush-ehs!
    Join mah plushie collection today!
    Current Plushehs: MingUe, Negi, -Naota-, Ninja Hatake Kakashi

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Yay! A fellow Ocarina of Time lover! *steals blanket* I love that game!

Anyways, welcome to the boards. My name is Ami-chan, and thus you must call me so. There are some rules around here, which include:

1. No spamming! Spamming is very annoying, and neither cute nor funny. Spam will not be tolerated, and if you do spam, you'll end up like the poor kid on Aunty Myrra's siggy. Not a nice fate at all.

2. If you don't have anything nice to say, just shut your mouth. Please don't flame other people; tis very rude.

3. Have fun; 'cept for the cannibals, we don't bite. Post much, have fun and stay long time.

PM me if you need anything.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you, Miss. Ami~Chan, my master. I shall follow the rules as you order *salute*
    mah siggeh suxorz
    I luv mah pu-lush-ehs!

優雅 Sirenascorpio2 is an unknown quantity at this point Sirenascorpio2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 05:55 PM
    I will not say where I live b/c I fear online physchos and predators,so HA!
    Threads

Jalo!!! I'm sorta a newbie too *bleeeeggghhh! that term that term!!* I'm not to into games and Chobits is not one of my fave animes and I can't say I've ever read Sword of the Immortal but I welcome you!! Yah! =D ! I hope you have fun and don't mind the blanket stealing, its a habit and afterall....she is the local blankeet theif. ^^

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Greetings, newbie. We've been waiting your arrival. I'm Tsuna, pleasure to meet you. ^^

Welcome to AF, home of the Whopper and extra French Fries only 20% off the normal price. Well, not exactly.... it's more like 22%.

Please read the rules, and if you follow them, I shall be kind to thee. If not, I shall smite thee down. XP... no spamming, NO double posting, post lots, and most importaintly have fun.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. See you around, hun. =*^__^*=

messenger of death pretty-kitty is on a distinguished road pretty-kitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 12:51 PM
    Threads

ello, and welcom to the AF, hope you have fun

-Family-
    -Boyfriend- AngelXwithin
    -Owner- TreyX
    -Daughter (s)-Chii #1
    -lil' sis- Sakaki's angel, Sasura
    -Older sis- sexy gal
    -perky older sis'- sparkiest fox
    -Older Brother- Deshwitat, Hisaki, Heavenspheonix, Carrot Top
    -lil' Brother- Junior
    -Friend(s)-Lady Tsunami,Sakurako Shiina, Honeybee, Cowboydemon666

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you everyone! Much lurv.
    mah siggeh suxorz
    I luv mah pu-lush-ehs!

Figlia della Tempesta MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe will become famous soon enough MingUe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 03:49 PM
    Threads

I already said hello...but welcome anyway! Yey! I'm a plushie!
    INTIMACY n. A relation in which fools are providentially drawn for their mutual destruction.
    --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallos and welcome. Just read and follow the rules and everything will be fine.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eruda
    Hi everyone! ^_^ My name is Yuffie (well not really but who cares ) I'm a newbie....Ergh I hate saying that. *sigh* But tis teh truth. I'm a spazzy bishi! My favorite anime is Chobits (as you can most likely tell from mah username) and my favorite manga is Blade of the Immortal. I'm also totally INSANE for video games. My favorite games are Final Fantasy 7 and The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time.

So will you please be kind to this little n00b and say hello?
    Hello and welcome. If you have any questions, don't be affraid to PM me and ask. Post often, but follow rules. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Closed Thread

Thread Information