AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I'm a pretty nice person, hahaha, sometimes...

優雅 Sirenascorpio2 is an unknown quantity at this point Sirenascorpio2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 05:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I will not say where I live b/c I fear online physchos and predators,so HA!
    Threads

Talking I'm a pretty nice person, hahaha, sometimes...

Hello everyone, this is Sirena. Not so sure what to write but, ya know, whatever. So!
    My name is secret b/c I kinda fancy the idea of being an enigma.=b
    My fave colours are black, pink, green, white, red, blue, purple....Well, basically all colours except orange and yellow.And sometimes I even like those colours. I'm not really picky.
    I love hip hop, rock, punk, punk rock, hip hop rock, hahaha. J/K. I like all kinds of music, even classical, but I don't really rate rap all that much, or emo music for that matter, too much screaming. Some of my favorate bands are the Gorillaz, Snow Patrol, Green Day, U2, Garbage....man this could go on...so I'll skip the rest for your sake.
    I love to watch anime and to read manga, but I also love to draw it. I guess I'm pretty good, all my friends think so, but there'll always be room for improvement in my opinion. ^^ I enjoy watching most animes and rading most mangas but I can't stand any animes/mangas that have girls with enormous boobs that do nothing in the whole anime/manga except stand there and squeel.
    I'm a pretty nice person, hahaha, sometimes, but I can be really mean when the occasion or person calls for it.
    *gggrrrooooowwwwlll!!!!* Aggh! my stomache growled, and so I must obey.
    Wow this thread/post sounds like a dating service...Well its not!
    Just something 'bout me.
    Buh bye, for now.
    Sirena.
    Attached Images  

Cuddle Buddy <3 heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix is infamous around these parts heavenspheonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2006 06:41 PM
    Threads

that wasnt too hard now was it.
    geez i thought you would have been shy any barely writ anything but dang. its like a personal ad lol. welcome, again lol.
    I welcome all challanges in the battle arena.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Cool

well it's great that you told us about mostly everything about yourself. ^^ So i'll just tell you this simple thing you need to know. Read and follow the rules here and don't spam! now..was it that hard? anyways, you can PM (piravte message) me if you need anything, or read the FAQs. I'll be glad to to answer any questions you got about AF. Also i see you gots a great sense of humor, thats good. ^^ And yea i sorta agree with you that it sorta sounded like a dating thread, im just glad it isn't. ^^ Take care and good luck to ya! *hugs and hands a Hisaki plushy* heh, i look hot as a plushy! nah, j/k! ^^

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Greetings, newbie. Welcome to AF, land of the utterly confused and intelectually challenged. Also, watch out for the spaztic n00bs.. they are menacing.

Please read the rules, and most importaintly, follow them. Don't double post, spam, or any of that nonsense. Gives off a bad impression, and just causes the members to throw a hissy-fit.

PM me if you have any questions/concerns. I'll be sure to help you. Hope to see you around. =^___^=

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

Word up welcome to AF

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

hey welcome to the AF do you have a spare bag of chips

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Duelist of Legend TheLegendaryRoseDuelist is on a distinguished road TheLegendaryRoseDuelist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2005 05:09 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun. If you need anything just ask. You are a pretty good drawer a lot better than i am. I also like all kinds of music. Anyway....I hope you and I can be good friend. Hope to her from you *hands you a red rose* Until then...*vanishes in a wind of rose petals*
    A Duelist of Legend
    The one who can wield the cards full power
    She is the Rose Duelist

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallos and welcome. That was one of the better intros I've read.

Have fun, read and follow the rules and beware the cannibals.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

It's nice to know there are some noobs that aren't shy. Welcome to AF; there be some angels and pirates runnin' 'round these places. *steals blanket* And a blanket thief as well. Hehe...

Well, there are some rules, but you seem to know what you're doin'. Just use common sense and you'll do great around here. And PM me if you need anythin'.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member maguro has a spectacular aura about maguro has a spectacular aura about maguro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2005 10:06 AM
    Threads

IRRASHAI.. IRRASHAI..

wanna give you a warm welcome..
    please enjoy your stay here and keep posting..

nice to meet you..
    ~CaMuI MaGuRo~

MaGuRo.. A BiShIeS LuVeR!!

Junior Member Jumi is on a distinguished road Jumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2005 09:24 PM
    Threads

Hello~ Welcome, hope you have fun, post lotz kay^^ Ja ne.

優雅 Sirenascorpio2 is an unknown quantity at this point Sirenascorpio2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 05:55 PM
    I will not say where I live b/c I fear online physchos and predators,so HA!
    Threads

Thank you! And I will! er-am.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirenascorpio2
    Hello everyone, this is Sirena. Not so sure what to write but, ya know, whatever. So!
    My name is secret b/c I kinda fancy the idea of being an enigma.=b
    My fave colours are black, pink, green, white, red, blue, purple....Well, basically all colours except orange and yellow.And sometimes I even like those colours. I'm not really picky.
    I love hip hop, rock, punk, punk rock, hip hop rock, hahaha. J/K. I like all kinds of music, even classical, but I don't really rate rap all that much, or emo music for that matter, too much screaming. Some of my favorate bands are the Gorillaz, Snow Patrol, Green Day, U2, Garbage....man this could go on...so I'll skip the rest for your sake.
    I love to watch anime and to read manga, but I also love to draw it. I guess I'm pretty good, all my friends think so, but there'll always be room for improvement in my opinion. ^^ I enjoy watching most animes and rading most mangas but I can't stand any animes/mangas that have girls with enormous boobs that do nothing in the whole anime/manga except stand there and squeel.
    I'm a pretty nice person, hahaha, sometimes, but I can be really mean when the occasion or person calls for it.
    *gggrrrooooowwwwlll!!!!* Aggh! my stomache growled, and so I must obey.
    Wow this thread/post sounds like a dating service...Well its not!
    Just something 'bout me.
    Buh bye, for now.
    Sirena.
    http://animegalleries.net/bbs/attach...tid=3778&stc=1
    Hello and welcome. If you have any questions, don't be affraid to PM me and ask. Post often, but follow rules. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

whats up welcome

Just another Bounty Hunter...

Closed Thread

Thread Information