AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: uhm...hi

messenger of death pretty-kitty is on a distinguished road pretty-kitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 12:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default uhm...hi

hi i am new here and i was wondering if any one could PM me or something to help with some of the rules and stuff so yeah

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

Whats up welcome to AF PM me if ya need anything and have fun

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Open your mind to us & let the entire world penertrate you

h a l l o w e l c o m e

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

its nice to meet ya! And Welcom to AF. ^^ Plz do read the rules here, and don't spam! PM me if you need anything, or read the FAQs. ^^ Take care and good luck to ya! Oh and it's great that you want to know the rules. well you can PM me on that or ask a mod, or even read the FAQs. Here ya go *gives a kitty plushy and hugs her* hope you like it ^^.

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

welocme to the AF pm me if you would like to join my family and enjoy yourself
    and also do you have a spare bag of chips???

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

messenger of death pretty-kitty is on a distinguished road pretty-kitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*looks at the plushy and smiles* thanks you guys are sweet and cool. sry i dont have any chips.

i wanted to learn the rules because one of my friends went on ancientclan and almost go tbanned so yeah thanks again

-Family-
    -Boyfriend- AngelXwithin
    -Owner- TreyX
    -Daughter (s)-Chii #1
    -lil' sis- Sakaki's angel, Sasura
    -Older sis- sexy gal
    -perky older sis'- sparkiest fox
    -Older Brother- Deshwitat, Hisaki, Heavenspheonix, Carrot Top
    -lil' Brother- Junior
    -Friend(s)-Lady Tsunami,Sakurako Shiina, Honeybee, Cowboydemon666

Duelist of Legend TheLegendaryRoseDuelist is on a distinguished road TheLegendaryRoseDuelist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2005 05:09 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here. If you need anything just ask me I may be new but thanks to a friend of mine i pretty much know my way around here. I hope we can become great friends. Hope to hear from you *sits the red rose next to her* Until then....*vanishes in a whirlwind of rose petals*
    A Duelist of Legend
    The one who can wield the cards full power
    She is the Rose Duelist

Junior Member Sakaki's Angel has a little shameless behaviour in the past Sakaki's Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2005 09:53 AM
    Threads

Welcome talk to me cuz i'm your little sis

Family in journal
    go to my home page

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome. The rules are clearly posted at the top of this forum.

Have questions? We have answers in the site issues/questions forum. ^__^

Have fun!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

It's nice you wanna know the rules. *steals blanket* But your blanket still gets stolen, sorry ^^

Anyways, don't spam, don't flame and just be a good lil' noob. And fear the mods, for they will burn you alive.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

uhm...thanks for the warnings, the help, and the rose

-Family-
    -Boyfriend- AngelXwithin
    -Owner- TreyX
    -Daughter (s)-Chii #1
    -lil' sis- Sakaki's angel, Sasura
    -Older sis- sexy gal
    -perky older sis'- sparkiest fox
    -Older Brother- Deshwitat, Hisaki, Heavenspheonix, Carrot Top
    -lil' Brother- Junior
    -Friend(s)-Lady Tsunami,Sakurako Shiina, Honeybee, Cowboydemon666

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pretty-kitty
    hi i am new here and i was wondering if any one could PM me or something to help with some of the rules and stuff so yeah
    Hello and welcome. If you have any questions, don't be affraid to PM me and ask. Post often, but follow rules. Watch out for cannibals and the blanket thief, laterz. Just PM me and I'll quide you through some of the stuff here.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

welcome to af have fun

Just another Bounty Hunter...

Closed Thread

Thread Information