AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what do you want to be when you grow up?

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default what do you want to be when you grow up?

I just want to know.
    I am in college now, and I want to be a high school teacher. good hours, crappy pay, and time for a family, and summers off!
    how about you?
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Senior Member Strawberries-N-Cream is on a distinguished road Strawberries-N-Cream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2005 01:34 PM
    Threads

Antique Importer

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like antique brass, like all my candle stick holders things. I think they are in the background of my pic in the pic thread.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Senior Member Strawberries-N-Cream is on a distinguished road Strawberries-N-Cream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i like Antiques and i also love to travel so that is a way were i can do the bothe things i love and get paid for it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if that is your thing I would get into art.
    MySpace FaceBook

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

i'll be an artist, manga artist actually, ive been very interested since i was very little.

i do have a few choices tho...when i was thinking of the most risky one i was thinking of to be a pilot^^; HEY who said theres no female pilots =P lol. i just wanna fly to alot of places. Since my oldest cousin is female pilot captain, so im interested too.
    Last edited by -akichan-; 05-18-2005 at 11:55 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by demonplight
    if that is your thing I would get into art.

i'm already into art

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what kind?
    MySpace FaceBook

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i like Asian art most of and alot of other random things, i don't really have a favorite kind of art that i like, yeah i'm confusing

but yeah i like random things.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan-
    i'll be an artist, manga artist actually, ive been very interested since i was very little.

i do have a few choices tho...when i was thinking of the most risky one i was thinking of to be a pilot^^; HEY who said theres no female pilots =P lol. i just wanna fly to alot of places. Since my oldest cousin is female pilot captain, so im interested too.
    that sounds cool, I once wanted to fly a F-14 tomcat, but that was after I saw top gun, then I think I was a sub comander, that was after red october. lol
    MySpace FaceBook

The Black Wall Street og_loc58 is infamous around these parts og_loc58 is infamous around these parts og_loc58's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2005 09:04 PM
    Threads

i want to be a rapper and rap with G-UNIT

Senior Member meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3 has much to be proud of meatwod3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

i want to be a trucker i heard they get paid good my mom wants me to be a pilot it sounds cool and all but im kind of sceard of hights

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

your in the plain, just dont look out the window.
    MySpace FaceBook

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by my typo goddess
    i would want to be a manga artist...but i'm not good enough at making story lines or drawing...let alone drawing original chartares

for now i want to be a graphic artist...or a game designer.....
    Goddess-Aki~Seductress-Tsuna~Mistress-negi
    Wifeess-missy~Stalkeress-capo~Temptress-DK

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Some sort of doctor. Nothing that deals too much with blood, though. Like a dermatologist or an optometrist. I wanted to work at a Children's Hospital but I don't think I'd handle it emotionally well.

Prince: Shang ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 07:37 PM
    in the sky, soaring in the beautiful blue sky
    Threads

For me i would want to be a Anime Artist therefore thats all i want to be in 2nd choice there may be some other thing but as for that its undecided

Cause Anime Artist is my Dream and no one is in my way ill plow you Down as if you were bowling pins no one ruins my dream or anyone elses i may sound straight forward but for your dreams you don't just stop in the middle you end it

the you'll get the prolly the ut most enjoyment

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Frankly, I have no idea. I've been majoring in Biology for the last two years, but decided with the end of this semester that I shan't continue in it until I'm sure it's what I want to do. My dream is simple- work in a field I love, and therefore love my job. I'm inspired in part by my boyfriend, who was in a major he didn't care much for, but figured he "should" be doing. Now, in his new major, he couldn't be happier. That's part of what made me realize I wasn't sure I liked what I'm doing.

Things considered, both past and present: Biology, Zoology, Medical field (various), Forensics, Criminal Justice, FBI, Law, Writer, Artist, Naturalist, Anthropologist, Director, Astronomer, Virology, Screenplay Writer, Veterinarian, Pharmacist, and more I can't recall.

What I've been told I should be: Biologist, Doctor, Mathematician, Writer, Artist, Pharmacist, Lawyer, Zoologist and more...usually pertaining to whatever class I happen to be in, or job I'm doing. The lawyer one has been the only one said out of the blue. Strange, that.
    Last edited by Fabala; 05-19-2005 at 02:27 AM.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

I wanna be an rpg game designer when i grow up. If that doesn't work, then i'll be a producer. ^^

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    What I've been told I should be: Biologist, Doctor, Mathematician, Writer, Artist, Pharmacist, Lawyer, and more...usually pertaining to whatever class I happen to be in, or job I'm doing. The lawyer one has been the only one said out of the blue. Strange, that.
    Doesn't pharmacy require less schooling than something specific like dermatology or
    optometry? I think I might become a pharmacist if I get too sick of college, because I heard it only takes 6 years of college for pharmacy as opposed to 8 + for a doctor. I'm starting college this upcoming fall, so for the first couple years I'm only going to take the core classes. I want to go to graduate school somewhere else - like John Hopkins or University of Washington's Medical Program.
    Last edited by Arcady; 05-19-2005 at 02:12 AM.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

@Rei. Be a zooloogist.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Pfft. Bean. Making me edit my list...

Quote Originally Posted by Arcady
    Doesn't pharmacy require less schooling than something specific like dermatology or optometry? I think I might become a pharmacist if I get too sick of college, because I heard it only takes 6 years of college for pharmacy as opposed to 8 + for a doctor. I'm starting college this upcoming fall, so for the first couple years I'm only going to take the core classes. I want to go to graduate school somewhere else - like John Hopkins or University of Washington's Medical Program.
    Five years is what I'm told. That's for the pharmacists I've worked with, who largely went to school in NY and NJ. Then there's the guy from England, but he's rather an oddity... And there's intern work beyond those 5 years, of course.

Mm. John Hopkins has a pull on me as well ^^;; You're always hearing of brilliant minds coming from there.
    Last edited by Fabala; 05-19-2005 at 02:28 AM.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    Pfft. Bean. Making me edit my list...
    Karel is not online to keep you on your toes, so someone has to do it.

I always thought of you as doing something with animals.

Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I have for a long time as well... i have an almost uncanny relationship with numbers of animal species. Virtually any sort of mammal I've spent time with becomes my best friend ^^;;; So many times people have stared in shock, saying something along the lines of, "That's weird. He/She NEVER takes to strangers." The cats follow me in a parade line through the house, the dog we used to have thought I was a fellow dog playmate.

Even so, it's hard to think up a career befitting of that. I'd almost like to be one of those field observers, living out with the animals, but what do you even CALL that? Let alone getting into it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not sure what they call that field. But I think you would possibly like it.

I am looking forward in a few weeks to be at that Wolf park in Indiana. I am sure I will be enjoying that alot.

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

I either wanna be a manga artist, a children's books illustrator, an art teacher, or a nurse at a children's hospital. I love children and art. Maybe I could do two things.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Closed Thread

Thread Information