AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: PS3 OR XBOX 360

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX 360

36 33.33%
  • PS3

72 66.67%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Ps3 Or Xbox 360?

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ps3 Or Xbox 360?

I've seen both of them in action and they both look awesome, but i think the ps3 gets it only because they are remaking ff7 on the ps3 go on www.gamespot.com and look at the ps3 section, but halo 3 on the xbox 360 will be awesome, i choose ps3 only because ff7, im a huge xbox fan aswell

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation windtiger127 is on a distinguished road windtiger127's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2005 04:14 PM
    Threads

xbox360

Kagome Lover Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 09:04 PM
    Threads

i would rather play ps3 because i'm sure that it will have some awesome rpgs

Member Great Fang is on a distinguished road Great Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2005 05:00 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down Ps3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3 all the way!!!!Game Pro said the PS3 is bette r.

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

It looked to me like the 360 had only minor improvements over the original X-box, not really packing a lot of punch as far as improvments go, and not worth spending a lot of money for almost the same thing, except a different shape. The PS3 on the other hand was supposed to have Double the speed, and double the graphics(sounds dumb but you get the picture, quality in other words) as the PS2. A minor thing is it plays PS2 games, but I half expect the new version of playstion to play the old versions games by now, since that was a pretty big feature when PS2 came out, and one reason it did so well, the fact that people weren't throwing away all the games they bought cuz the system would give out soon. But I am a big FF7 fan too, and the trailers for it look sweet. I hope they don't screw this up, because I am now slowly gaining confidence in them. So letting me down now would make me a SquareEnix hater forever.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Senior Member Attrilius can only hope to improve Attrilius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2005 08:51 AM
    Threads

Xbox 360, its just better and it has got Quake 4, i was addicted to Quake 3 for 3 years!
    Last edited by Attrilius; 05-19-2005 at 07:58 AM.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force.

Don't make me destroy you!

Senior Member cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3 will become famous soon enough cat lord3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2007 03:54 PM
    Threads

i think that the ps3 is the best. this is mostly because i love playstions in general
    I DIDNT DO It

Senior Member Phazon_2005 is infamous around these parts Phazon_2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2007 09:14 PM
    Threads

xbox 360

Senior Member solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 07:59 AM
    Threads

xbox 360 is better cuz of halo 3
    Fearing death is the same as fearing life!!!

Flaming Skull

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the xbox 360 will be the best

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

cat lord3 is gay because he owns a gamecude not no ps2 or xbox

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

no the xbox 360 all the way xbox is my life and a new one will be great

the ps2 i dont like that much so i dont have much belief that ps3 will be good i will have to see

halo 3 on xbox 360 and ff7 on ps3. also xbox live but madden for ps3 hmm xbox im gonna go with

The Loyal Wolf. Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang has a reputation beyond repute Acid-Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2016 05:32 PM
    Threads

like Deathbyspartan, my life is PS, i loved the PS, liked the PS1 (never had it though), adored the PS2, and slobbered over the PSP, and the new PS3
    Be very careful, because the wolves of life will devour your soul.

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know halo is awesome, but it doesn't contend with FF7 remade, it doesn't even contend with the orginal, i think the ps3 has an advantage because it seems to have better RPG's on it, but the xbox has better FPS's, i just preffer rpg's

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

personally, id prefer the Revolution, but if i had to choose between PS3 and XBOX360...DUH! my vote goes to Playstation 3.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

But I am a big FF7 fan too, and the trailers for it look sweet. I hope they don't screw this up, because I am now slowly gaining confidence in them. So letting me down now would make me a SquareEnix hater forever
    Yeah but you do know that Xbox has SquareEnix now and all FF games will be on the 360, SquareEnix have signed a contract with Microsoft ^_^

Also note that the PS3 only have 256mb Ram compared to the 360's 512mb

Now compare for yourself;

-An IBM PowerPC based CPU with 3 symmetrical cores running at 3.2 GHz each

-A custom ATI Graphics processor and more than 512 MB of memory for high definition games and entertainment applications

-All games optimized for 16:9 aspect ratio, HD Output (720p and 1080i); multichannel surround sound output

-Detachable and upgradeable 20GB hard drive to download demos and trailers along with new game levels, maps, weapons, vehicles, skins, community-created content, and more; to rip music for playback and to listen to custom play lists in every game

-A wireless controller with Microsoft-patented wireless technology; Xbox Guide Button on every controller, the launch pad that instantly connects gamers to their games, friends, and music and to power on or power off Xbox 360 without leaving the couch

-Gamer Profile software that remembers what players have achieved in games

-Instant, out-of-the-box access to Xbox Live, including: a built-in Ethernet port for connectivity; Xbox Live Marketplace for downloadable content; a Message Center to receive voice and video messages from friends; ability to talk to friends, even while watching movies or listening to music; and an Xbox Live Headset

-3 USB 2.0 ports for Xbox Live Camera peripheral; to plug in wired game controllers that are also common for Windows PCs; to stream media from any portable media device, digital camera, and Windows XP PC

-Progressive-scan DVD movie playback out of the box; DVD and CD music and photo playback out of the box; support for DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, MP3 CD, JPEG Photo CD

-Windows Media Center Extender built in to access recorded TV (including high definition) and digital movies (including high definition), music, video and photos stored on Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005-based PCs through any Xbox 360

-Support for up to four wireless game controllers and an optional Universal Media Remote with Windows® XP Media Center Edition Button for Media Center Edition functionality

-Support for Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter via 802.11b, g and a

-Interactive, full screen 3D visualizers

-Two memory unit ports to save data on portable memory units, starting at 64 MB

-Detachable Face so each console can be personalized

-Parental Controls to restrict the games and movies that are played; Xbox Live controls to manage Friends List, voice and video communication, and Gamer Profile sharing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sony also confirmed the PlayStation 3, will use Blu-Ray discs as its media format. The discs can hold up to six times as much data as current-generation DVDs. It will also support CR-ROM, CDR+W, DVD, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R formats. It also confirmed the machine would be backward-compatible all the way to the original PlayStation. It will also have slots for Memory Stick Duo, a SD slot, and a compact flash memory slot. It will also sport a slot for a detachable 2.5 inch HDD somewhat similar the Xbox 360's.

Out of the box, the PS3 will have the capability to support seven Bluetooth controllers. It will also have six USB slots for peripherals--four up front and two in the back.

Sony also laid out the technical specs of the device. The PlayStation 3 will feature the much-vaunted Cell processor, which will run at 3.2 Ghz, giving the whole system 2.18 teraflops of overall performance. It will sport 256mb XDR main RAM at 3.2 Ghz, and have 256MB of GDDR VRAM at 700mhz.

Sony also unveiled the PS3's graphics chip, the RSX "Reality Synthesizer" based on Nvidia technology. The GPU will be capable of 128bit pixel precision, 1080p resolution, some of the highest HD resolution around. It also has over 300 million transistors, larger than any processor available commercially today. It was manufactured using the 90nm process with 8 layers of metal. The RSX is more powerful than two GeForce 6800 ultras.

The PlayStation 3 will also sport some hefty multimedia features, such as video chat, internet access, digital photo viewing, digital audio and video. Sony Computer Entertainment head Ken Kutaragi introduced it as a "Super computer for computer entertainment"

Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 05-20-2005 at 09:05 AM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Member Takeshi is on a distinguished road Takeshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2005 02:17 PM
    Threads

im a huge fan of ff7 too, but the guy who helped start it all is going to xbox to make games.
    not to mention i have a grudge against sony.
    halo 3 will be on the xbox 360. thats my main reason for choosing this system.

i also heard that the nintendo revolution will be able to play all the games made for the nintendo, snes, n64, gamecube, and whatever games come out for that system.
    Last edited by Takeshi; 05-20-2005 at 02:24 PM.
    GF: Ayame chan

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

As I have the money and the spare time, I'll add both to my collection.

Got every other console anyway <3

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi
    i also heard that the nintendo revolution will be able to play all the games made for the nintendo, snes, n64, gamecube, and whatever games come out for that system.
    So what you're saying is that the Revolution will be able to play two different kinds of Cart?
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

PS3 because its faster and more powerful then the new X-box and will be able to run much better games.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    So what you're saying is that the Revolution will be able to play two different kinds of Cart?
    No, m'love. The vintage Nintendo content will all be downloadable and saved. And as for choosing between the two, I can't yet. On raw power and capability, the PS3 is set to blow EVERYthing else away by a LARGE margin, it's almost a generation above Xbox 360. But because of those pricey components, it's also rumored that the thing might have an opening price of between 400-500 bucks, while Xbox is rumored to start at 300. I'm basing my purchases on opening/year or two down the road game lineups, and price. Hardware doesn't really mean much to me, better graphics are always nice, but i don't want to pay a lot of extra money for crap I won't use. The PS3 features a lot of PSP connectivity, the capability to connect to TWO HDTVs at once, ability tio handle seven of those batarang contorllers at once, as opposed to PS2's 2 slot crap, and resolution output beyond anything ANY existing HDTV is capable of. But honestly, I don't think I know anyone with TWO HDTVs, I don't know MANY people with a PSP, and how the hell would you even split a screen SEVEN ways? Sony can come out with the best system in the world, but I for one don't need an expensive new MP3 player/web browser/chat hub/videoconferencer/DVD player/CD/whatever ELSE the damn thing does. And if Sony markets that thing for any more than 350...MAYBE 400...I'm not getting it for the sheer fact that they need to be reminded that their primary Playstation audience is GAMERS, not the rich and spoiled in need of a new multimedia gadget.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

it is true xbox are going to get square enix that is good for all the xbox fans like myself
    yeah but xbox comes out end of year but no halo 3 im afaird we have to wait but the same time halo 3 comes out ps3 comes out so it is not really xbox 360 vs ps3 its halo 3 vs ps3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Final fantasy XI is coming to the xbox 360, i heard that but is there any games like ff7 or 8 or 13 that might be comin to the xbox 360, if that would happen my vote would be for the xbox 360

||Queen of the damned|| Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel has a reputation beyond repute Doom Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 06:22 AM
    Threads

I agree with u but personaly I think that PS3 is better than xbox 360

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Both look exceptionally amazing, but if I had to choose one I'd choose the PS3.While the XBox 360 looks just fantastic, I dislike the controllers. Most are way too big for my tiny hands.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Closed Thread

Thread Information