This is anime/manga review forum ONLY! Only reviews are allowed!
Posts have to be validated by the moderators before appearing in the forum, so don't submit the same post multiple times if it does not appear instantly.
General rules:1. Post reviews ONLYRules may change without prior notice.
2. No questions like “Where to dl this anime?!?!?!?!111zomgoenone”. Just go to the nearest rental/shop and rent/buy it >_> Also, no links to illegal sites (warez).
3. DON’T TAKE REVIEWS FROM OTHER SITES. We only need your own opinion.
4. No swearing.
5. Write reviews based on the general template. (see below)
6. All reviews and comments for a series should be in the same thread, so search the forum before posting (if needed).
7. Do not forget to create a poll, not a simple thread with poll titled "Rate this anime!" with options 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
8. Don't spoil more than neccessary. If the spoiler is serious and shouldn't be read by those who didn't watch it, use spoiler tags.
9. You don't need to write a plot synopsis unless you are the first poster in the thread.
10. Use common sense
What you should mention in a review:
In the title box, before the title, please post the adequate type of the anime - [movie/TV series/OVA/manga]
Additonal titles, the studio, and when it aired/was completed(year) - feel free to omit any of these you don't know, I won't kill you
Type: TV series, manga, OVA, movie and if it's not a movie - number of episodes.
Note: you don't need to write a plot synopsis unless you are the first poster in the thread.
Voice acting, music (x/10) - excluded in manga reviews
Click here for an example review.
Give a link to the picture gallery of that anime at AnimeGalleries.net - unless there aren't any. In that case, please attach some screencaps to the post (preferably without any subtitles visible). If the first review does not contain any screencaps, feel free to take some and post it in the thread.
Some tips on how to write a review:
• Don’t write like ‘omg the plot is sooo awesome its just l33t zomg I wub it’ – clean English only. If it’s not your main language or you are not sure then spell checker is your (and my) best friend.
• Try to spoil only as much as neccessary. If the spoiler is serious and shouldn't be read by those who didn't watch it, use spoiler tags. Example:
[spoiler]You shouldn't be reading this[/spoiler]
• See the example review & the guidelines above on how to format your review.
• I repeat again, DON’T TAKE REVIEWS FROM OTHER SITES. We only need your own opinion.
[Wizzy edit]: added another rule
[Wizzy, 11th June 05 edit]: updated the rules
[Muz, 5th November 05 edit]: cosmetic fixes, rewording, etc.