AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Toughts on the new Final Fantasy movie! What they should do to make it a good movie?

Satans Knight/Gods son Knight04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Knight04's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2005 06:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Toughts on the new Final Fantasy movie! What they should do to make it a good movie?

I guess i could use this since i introduce myself. All i want is honest opinions guy what of the new ff movie. I personally think it can be longer.
    " On the 7th day when god rested, we over ran his perimeter and as been guarding his shores ever since!"

"I fear no man,only god!"

Junior Member ternado is infamous around these parts ternado's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2007 12:05 PM
    Threads

If you are talking about advent children then I think they should make it good like the final fantasy 7 game.

Senior Member Galian Beast is infamous around these parts Galian Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2005 06:29 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Knight04
    I guess i could use this since i introduce myself. All i want is honest opinions guy what of the new ff movie. I personally think it can be longer.
    They should do nothing to it and it will be cool. Have you not seen any trailers.
    Death will come for those who welcome it

Satans Knight/Gods son Knight04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Knight04's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2005 06:53 AM
    Threads

It sould be longer and expand more on the older story!
    " On the 7th day when god rested, we over ran his perimeter and as been guarding his shores ever since!"

"I fear no man,only god!"

~Ansem 's Queen...~ Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 09:25 AM
    Threads

i can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!i saw the E3 tailer the other day and i think it will be good!!!!!!!!!!

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

kool i really wanna see it

~Ansem 's Queen...~ Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!! is infamous around these parts Faust LOVER!!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it was really good

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

I cant wait to see it I'm sure it will be cool

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

They should simply scrap the idea for an FF movie and make a Parasite Eve movie rather than waste valuable time with CGI and other things and use real actors and other composers. Some thing that could be filmed with REAL locations.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe they will make a movie like that ,but for now it's FF7

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

After seeing the E3 Trailer, I was truly convinced that Advent Children will indeed be cool as hell, seeing Tifa bouncing off the walls while fighting, like some kinda crazy Spider-Man was truly impressive, they even managed to make Yuffie look cool. But I agree with 19th that Square expanding on some other titles they own would be nice, as games OR movies. Or at the very least I wish they would SELL the rights to games they never plan on making sequels to or doing anything with ever again. Square really doesn't give any love to non-FF franchises, save for Kingdom Hearts, which...is partially an FF franchise. As for making a good FF movie, if they ever choose to make another one, they should just avoid the route they took with The Spirits Within. Basing it directly off a game might alienate non-FF fans and everyday movie goers, but would pull in EVERY Final Fantasy Fan, so it's a mixed bag. But even if they don't base it off a game, they should have some form of continuity with the series as a whole. Have magic, have summons, and FAMILIAR summons like Bahamut, Alexander, and the like. Have chocobos, Gil, SOME one in the movie named Cid, Biggs, and Wedge, just put SOMEthings in there to relate it to Final Fantasy fans, which Spirits Within Failed to do. And try making a movie that will appeal to a broader audience, a fantasy-based adventure, those seem to be doing well since LotR, with a HINT of furturistic life like most Final Fantasy games, not some strange sci-fi story that features ghosts and nature spirits and so forth.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

That's an great idea, but would'nt the Biggs and Wedge thing spark some action from George Lucas?
    Ohh, now that's a lawsuit I might be interested in.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Member dark jedi is an unknown quantity at this point dark jedi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2005 03:10 PM
    Threads

i think they should show a flash back of cloud and sephiroth battling
    Coz i want it now, I want it now, Give me your heart and your soul, And I'm breaking out, I'm breaking out, Last chance to lose control!!!!!

Senior Member pickdaddy can only hope to improve pickdaddy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2005 07:15 PM
    Threads

they better depict the characters real well so that you get a feeling for it and they should give the characters a good story line so that the movie falls into the games
    but i dont think it will make a good movie because it would have to be extra long or in a series.

Junior Member linkotd is on a distinguished road linkotd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2005 11:59 AM
    Threads

it will be great as long as the people that did final fantasy spirits within dont have ANYTHING to do with advent children. but thats just what i think

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

a new FinalFantasy movie? sounds kool cant w8 till it comes out the first movie was kool

Just another Bounty Hunter...

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 19th
    They should simply scrap the idea for an FF movie and make a Parasite Eve movie rather than waste valuable time with CGI and other things and use real actors and other composers. Some thing that could be filmed with REAL locations.
    Oh there is a Parasite Eve movie... or they should make a PE3 game.

http://parasiteeve.net/pe/movie/mimages.htm
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    Oh there is a Parasite Eve movie... or they should make a PE3 game.

http://parasiteeve.net/pe/movie/mimages.htm
    I...did not know that...how very creepy looking. In any case, they should do a US movie for it, looks like it could be interesting if they stuck to the actualy story and deep undertones of the game. But, I'm sure we all know that any American studio will look at a game with a hot blonde with guns and ANY kind of science involved and make it into some corny action-scifi fanservice piece of unholy tripe. In my head I see Tara Reid dual-wielding Desert Eagles with perfect accuracy against completely CG enemies in some skimpy outfit that is in NO way condusive to ANY sort of combat...and I weep for any sort of respectable movie based on a video game.

Then again, the Silent Hill movie, When I look at all the other works that the Director, writers, and actors have done, makes me very, VERY hopeful. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384537/
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

*COUGH-OFF TOPIC-COUGH* I can't believe there are still people who didn't know about advent children

Dark Prince Dark Raziel will become famous soon enough Dark Raziel will become famous soon enough Dark Raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2005 07:11 AM
    Threads

Just keep to the story and the film should be great. As for the Silent Hill movie, Sean Bean stars, he's a family friend don't ya know!
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't following me!"

My Forum Family:

Little Sis: CuteStar, Mysterious Bro: Italian Thug, Tiny, yet Random cousin: Dark Scar, Cousin: krissy, Girlfriend: dark kaisen

Closed Thread

Thread Information