AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: World without humans

Senior Member Zustarus is an unknown quantity at this point Zustarus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:30 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default World without humans

What would all of you think the world would be if God created no humans? Would the world be overrun by animals? How would they survive? If no humans were created then all who lives will have to eat each other and soon there would be no one on the planet. Another question What would humans think if animals and plants can talk? Please post what you think

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

If there was no Humans the world wouldn't be called the world, animals wouldn't be called animals and nothing would have a purpose, lol

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

then this world would be just full of animals...and very peaceful and why i say that, because of human for ex Adam and Eve, they brought us sins, if it wasnt them disobeyed God and ate the apples from the tree in the center, then wouldnt be sinned and we wouldnt be sinned in the world, before God created human the world was very peaceful, so i'd say the world would be peaceful.

Sry if i sound offended^^;

Edit--and Dark Sasuke i dun think wut you said was right tho oO;

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zustarus
    What would all of you think the world would be if God created no humans? Would the world be overrun by animals? How would they survive? If no humans were created then all who lives will have to eat each other and soon there would be no one on the planet. Another question What would humans think if animals and plants can talk? Please post what you think
    If this was the case, then my race would have populated the planet. Rather than just visit and study the human race.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    Threads

What, a world with out me? That must be dreadful. Ok, enough ego trip, just though I'd have fun. But seriously now, a world with out humans. Umm... very different indeed. At least then the earth wouldn't be dying so quickly. A lot of the animals that are extinct now would still be existing. There wouldn't be any political or religious wars. Doubtful that an animal would have evolved to become as sophisticated as us, and many of the resources such as gold, cotton and such wouldn't even be a bother. I don't like the idea of the world with out humans, because I'm self conceded and like the fact that i'm me and I'm alive right now because there are humans. But that's not to say that the world probably would be a better place with out us.

Senior Member Orange Smile has a spectacular aura about Orange Smile has a spectacular aura about Orange Smile's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 01:10 AM
    Threads

First, if there were no humans, I'd be a cat.

In fact, I'm not entirely certain that I'm not already a cat.

But, anyway, second, the animals would not eat each other until there was nothing left.

I'm really too tired to explain, but suffice to say, the world would be a helluva lot more healthier than it is today.

Prince: Shang ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 07:37 PM
    in the sky, soaring in the beautiful blue sky
    Threads

id say dinosaurs era would evolve to be able to speak and they would be exactly the same as present time atm

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Silly humans. The planet would be ruled by cockroaches.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Zustarus
    Better off without humans to destroy it.
    Animals would survive naturaly, we[humans] are what limits their survival.
    It would be fun to watch animals and plants tell humans how stupid they
    act sometimes.
    Last edited by Chaos Master Dark; 05-16-2005 at 04:07 PM.

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

We are what made the world how it is today.........full of sin and evil. A world without us would be a world in balance and peace. The animals will never be homeless and every thing will have a way of living. We created things that hurt and killed many animals just to make us a bit more confortable. If you really think about it....... we are a plague that will soon destory everything along with each other.

The weasel God sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse has a brilliant future sjøpølse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:26 PM
    Threads

If humans were not there, there wouldn't, as said before, anything called or conceived as world, unless you want to give consciousness of being to other creatures. If not, nothing as good, bad, god, truth would be. No conceptualization of better or worse would be, as there'd be no one to conceive them, thus naught would be, as there'd be no one to make it be, by conceiving it. The world Is throughout consciousness, as many call it, or belief, as I rather call it; human beliefs.
    -I have an hangover and two liters of coffee in the body: I'm at the top of my efficiency.-
    If I love trains it is probably because they go faster than burials.
    The best thing about weasels is that they don't turn into pickles when they are you.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Well, it would be rather boring. The world would be all right though; very peaceful. No pollution, no evil, no nothing. Perhaps the world would be better off with out humans.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Sanjuro, not an Aeon Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

If there were no humans, then over hundreds of billions of years some other mammal would evolve a superior intellect, since that's obviously a big key to survival. If the humans became a dominant race because they were smart even though they weren't very strong or ferocious, then that's an obvious outlet for evolution.

If that didn't happen, then the world would be in what I would consider a "natural state." Things would still kill each other, because being a carnivore balances out the natural food supply cycle. If everything only ate plants, then there wouldn't be many plants left fter a while, so some life form would evolve into a carnivore so it didn't have to compete. Then when the carnivores eat many herbivores and have a large poulation growth, there's less food and many of the carnivorous animals die. Meanwhile, because there's few herbivores and little competition for food, the herbivoric animals have a growth spurt. and the cycle starts over.

that's what the world would be like with no superintelligent life form.

and furthermore, I doubt that there would be any Giant animals like the dinosaurs for very long (relatively). The herbivores need a large food supply, so their numbers are limited, and because the herbivore population is limited, the carnivore population is limited. The animals get smaller and smaller over millions of years, and eventually wind up around the size where being big is a huge advantage. And thus history repeats. That's my theory anyway.
    Last edited by Yojimbo51; 05-16-2005 at 08:43 PM.

Ich brauche Zeit, kein Heroin, kein Alkohol, kein Nikotin, brauch keine Hilf, kein Koffein, doch Dynamit und Turpentin. Ich brauche Geld fur Gasolin, explosiv wie Kerosin, mit viel Oktan, und frei von Blei.
    Eine Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Kagome Lover Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy is a name known to all Please!Teacher Fan Jeremy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2006 09:04 PM
    Threads

God created us. we shouldn't think about "what if God didn't create humans," we should just be thankful that he created us...and anime.

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

if the world had no humans the world would be:
    a peaceful place
    have no polution
    be clean
    animals would not go extinct except for natural disaters and natural selection
    anime would not exist
    god would not exist humans created religion to expalin the unknown
    i mean no offese by this but i belive it true

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Sanjuro, not an Aeon Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

well, I agree except for the world being a peaceful place. Now, The cows wouldn't come together, build a nuke, and drop it on the wolf pack, but living beings will always have the basic urge to kill their natural enemies.

Ich brauche Zeit, kein Heroin, kein Alkohol, kein Nikotin, brauch keine Hilf, kein Koffein, doch Dynamit und Turpentin. Ich brauche Geld fur Gasolin, explosiv wie Kerosin, mit viel Oktan, und frei von Blei.
    Eine Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Senior Member Nobunaga is an unknown quantity at this point Nobunaga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

I think if hasn´t humans in the world, the insects will govern, here will have a lot of big insects, and they will fight eache other for the world.
    Everithing is more than what you see.

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

thend id finally be happy mwahahahaha
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

I dont know, um,... if we wher'nt here I guess, well the dinasours would still be around, but if the cause of our absence did not have any thing to do with the terren impact, I guess something else would be walking around. But I think there would be a sentient being running around if not "human" I guess another Homo class animal like the cannids, or a reptiallian like animal. but a rose by any other name, they would be like us. evolution would see to it. I mean we are not the first sentient beings on 2 legs, just the last ones standing.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Junior Member Bear Face is on a distinguished road Bear Face's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2005 12:58 PM
    Threads

Actually, humanity was conquered by advanced machines 200 years ago. This "world" we "live" in now is nothing more than an elaborate simulation orchestrated by the machines. Our real bodies lie in pods while the computers slowly drain our energy. Long live Zion, the Last Free City!!!

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

Thats a intresting question I guess it would just be a mostly peacefull world of animals idk lol

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

hmm, world without humans... sounds boring. animals tend to do the same thing day in and day out. where as humans can be shaking hands one day and blowing each other up the next. our short attencion span can be quite entertaining.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

intresting... id would just be a world with all animals i guess

Just another Bounty Hunter...

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

The Earth would live and everything on the planet would be in the best shape. Humans are killing the planet and no matter what we have sealed the earths fate. The only way to save the planet the human race must die or the earth will die. The Earth will die.

~Made by Gandizzl~

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

World would be a much better place without all us to polute it and destroy everything the earth has just to benifit ourselves.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Closed Thread

Thread Information