AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Puni Puni Poemy

The Key to Paradise Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba''s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 09:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I can't remember....... ZzZzZzZZzzzzzzZZZ
    Threads

Default Puni Puni Poemy

I saw this commercial fo it on th eAzu MangaDaio dvd. It was kinda pervertedthough i guess theres mad nudity on it and stuff like that but i waana know if it good. I mean i dont really like animes tht are like that with nudity andstuf i prefer real girls srry lol so whats up with this one?

You are SASUKE!
    Even if I must eat the Devil's Fruit, I am on a path where i must gain power!
    Family:

I don't need anyone...

Demon Slayer Deshwitat will become famous soon enough Deshwitat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

I saw it on my anime network it was funny and was kinda perverted but it bleeped out all the nudity but was pretty good cuz it was funny

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

MAh, kinda perverted, not much ... but it's damn funny. There are only 2 OVAs and was made by the same artist that draw Excel Saga ^^

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 08:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

i love it. it's hilarious!! i admit it is perverted and crazy and sometimes you don't understand whats going on because they talk so fast but it is sooooo funny!!!! the dircetor (Nabeshin) was based on the actual director of the show and he plays the voice in the japanese version.

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 07:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

its great,a true matser piece from the creators of the wonderful excel saga.the downer is that its only two episodes.

Member Kentredenite is on a distinguished road Kentredenite's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2005 12:47 AM
    Threads

It's hliarious, and it did remind me of Excel Saga. Did not know that it was created by the same people.

Junior Member SANO RETURRRRNS is on a distinguished road SANO RETURRRRNS's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 09:49 PM
    Threads

Nudity IS rather abundant in it, especially the second episode, but it's usually to make a joke or some such, and is (almost) always censored. I prefer the English dub over the japanese, which has only happened before with Hellsing. After watching it through, I suggest you listen to the commentary for some very intersting comments from the US cast(IT'S A CRAB STICK!^^).

OH! Before I forget, those that don't want to see either Sailor Moon punched in the face or Kiki of Kiki's Delivery Service get her back broken, fast forward past the opening segment. ^^
    Up from the depths, thirty stories high, BREATHES FIRE, he STANDS in the SKY...

li'l ol' me. <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information