AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which is the most Frightening

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darth Vader

18 60.00%
  • Darth Maul

9 30.00%
  • Emperor Palpatine

3 10.00%
  • Count Duku

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Star wars Villans

Senior Member Attrilius can only hope to improve Attrilius's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2005 08:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Star wars Villans

Which of these Star wars villians would you find more frightening in a dark alley?

Darth Vader
    Emperor Palptine
    Count Duku
    Darth Maul
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force.

Don't make me destroy you!

Priestess of Seiryu Iya is on a distinguished road Iya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

Darth Maul.
    Darth Vader went back to the light side at the end, sort of.
    And I forget who everyone else is.

Deaths Flower Girl Death's Angel will become famous soon enough Death's Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 05:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Attrilius
    Which of these Star wars villians would you find more frightening in a dark alley?

Darth Vader
    Emperor Palptine
    Count Duku
    Darth Maul
    it depends on which type of dark vallery

i really dont know what im talking about

Secrets r hidden within the clouds of darkness and in this place no 1 dares 2 breathe In fear of self expression it has been this way forever until the day she came 2 shine with a spark of innocence and questions only 2 be answered with darkness not just darkness but the silent kind that steals your soul and kills ur mind there was no compassion for this thriving star only exploitations and confused jealousy

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    Threads

I would be more frightened of darth Maul. Even though his character was short lived, the double sided light saber would be kind of tough to face. Everyone knows that a staff beats sword 'cause a staff has more manuverability. And darth Maul's weapon was sort of like a staff.
    Cool: Shippou69
    comics: DMG, Lady Dragon, dark_mousi
    Intellectual: [email protected], therebel
    Fighters: Amazon Goddess, Kera, SuperVegeta467

Sig props to therebel

Senior Member Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2013 08:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cadderlybonaduce Steam ID: chaoticdj

i say emperor palpatine cause he is an old man
    Epic sig brought to you by DeathBlade/13.666

Senior Member Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime is a splendid one to behold Isamu Hajime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 11:59 PM
    Threads

Vader...a man following his passions till the very end
    I make cars go sideways.

Deaths Flower Girl Death's Angel will become famous soon enough Death's Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 05:02 PM
    Threads

wow you guys know alot about star wars

Secrets r hidden within the clouds of darkness and in this place no 1 dares 2 breathe In fear of self expression it has been this way forever until the day she came 2 shine with a spark of innocence and questions only 2 be answered with darkness not just darkness but the silent kind that steals your soul and kills ur mind there was no compassion for this thriving star only exploitations and confused jealousy

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

What the hell is with you guy's and star wars.
    Han Solo rules And so does Chewy

Member dark nightmare can only hope to improve dark nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 04:05 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the Wii

Default yea

Quote Originally Posted by Iya
    Darth Maul.
    Darth Vader went back to the light side at the end, sort of.
    And I forget who everyone else is.
    yea your wright darth maul is the greatest and always will be!!!!!
    because he killed a jedi.

Sephiroth rock's

My Familly:
    Guardian spirith of: Cheesy-scar
    Brother: full metal alchemist
    Brother: Trey racer
    Sweet little sister: ~DizzyElf~

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Feh, vader killed hundreds of jedi, besides he has the ultimate quote.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    Last edited by red storm; 05-14-2005 at 04:08 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wasn't expecting so many replies so quickly, thanks to all who have posted. I can't say Darth Maul is my facourite because he killed Liam Neeson's character, and being a fellow countryman of Liam Neeson i can't Like Maul, i think.

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force.

shadow masters Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel will become famous soon enough Dark-Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 11:27 AM
    Threads

well Darth maul
    is my favorite and
    then comes Darth vader
    they are awsome ^^

"the people and the friends we have lost never forget them"

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Attrilius
    I wasn't expecting so many replies so quickly, thanks to all who have posted. I can't say Darth Maul is my facourite because he killed Liam Neeson's character, and being a fellow countryman of Liam Neeson i can't Like Maul, i think.
    Well beat this. Liam Neeson is my second cousin

I like Darth vader because he has such a cool voice.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah well

Asian Pride Benitora_shadowman will become famous soon enough Benitora_shadowman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2005 10:06 PM
    Threads

I pick darth vader bcoz it's all about the black and red saber sword thingy, hehehe. Also hearing his voice and when he breathes you can heat it.

Senior Member Nobunaga is an unknown quantity at this point Nobunaga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Emperor Palptine, he controls: Vader, Maul, ...everybod.
    Everithing is more than what you see.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Nachtzehrer is on a distinguished road Nachtzehrer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 08:57 PM
    Threads

Definatly Darth Maul: He looks creepy. hehehe

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

Darth Maul i mean his face is like ..............................WOAH double light sabers he looks like a demonic freak

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Member dark nightmare can only hope to improve dark nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2005 04:05 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the Wii

alright vader is cool to but darth maul is cooler and red storm proof mé wath kind of jedi's darth vader killed.

Sephiroth rock's

My Familly:
    Guardian spirith of: Cheesy-scar
    Brother: full metal alchemist
    Brother: Trey racer
    Sweet little sister: ~DizzyElf~

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Good chance , none of them are scary. Try going down to the Village in new york on a bad night(Saturday.) and walking down the street.

Yoda is creepy, something about small green kung fu midgets bothers me. Since he's not a choice, I would vote ... Vader. Why ? Because if I met him in a dark alley ,I would kill him and take his helmet. . > >
    Last edited by Nineteenth; 05-14-2005 at 02:42 PM.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Senior Member Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein has a reputation beyond repute Lysander Cyric Korvein's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2013 08:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cadderlybonaduce Steam ID: chaoticdj

i was going to vote for count dooku(that is the correct spelling), emperor palpatine, and General Grievous(who is not on the list) cause they all rule for the dark side!
    Epic sig brought to you by DeathBlade/13.666

The Cannibal Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko has a reputation beyond repute Nyanko's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2011 09:49 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Feh, vader killed hundreds of jedi, besides he has the ultimate quote.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    Exactly. =3 Vader's voice is awesome... plus he's just... classic. And tall. I'd be terrified of him in a dark alley. o_O;

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

vader is the best because hes so cool not much of a role model but hes cool and tall with all the vilians vader is by far the most scaryist and the voice is kool.
    to ur sig i find your lack of faith disturbing i watched a new hope last night again ut to that i must say THIS IS BUT A TASTE OF THE DARK SIDE

And your over cofidence is your weakness

Illusionist Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon Lon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2009 07:00 PM
    Threads

Just to point out my thoughts.

Vader is by FAR the most fearsome villain.
    Reasons and Comparisons:
    Vader Vs. Maul: Sure Mal is a kick *** martial artist, and uses a double ended light saber (light staff as I call it) and he has the wicked face tatoos that say look at me, I'm a bad ***... but he got killed by a padawon. Atleast vader SURVIVED the encounter with Obiwan. ...twice.

Vader Vs. Emp. Palpatine (Darth Sidious as he is now): Okay okay, so Vader IS his lap dog... but all palpatine has going for him is his mind. I mean if he wasn't able to manipulate Vader for all those years, he could have kicked his ***. Come to think about it, he DID kick his wrinkled old rear in the last movie. I'll give Palpatine props though, he did manage to be the first villain in history to ever succeed at taking over the galaxy and holding control for more than a decade.

Vader Vs. Duku: I really don't think there is any comparison for a villain named after a tree race in Zelda. Sure he was the voice of death in Terry Pratchits Disk World movies but he uses that lame fencing style fighting, and other than his wardrobe nothing cooler about his character is yet to be seen, and with one movie left to develop him, I doubt its going to happen. Besides if you want to compare wardrobes... Vader has him beat hands down. Vader at least has power armor that comes in all black!

And as the poles show... Vader wins, hands down.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Default Star Wars Villians

I have to say the worse Star Wars Villian is Darth Vader just because of the name and his voice.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Closed Thread

Thread Information