AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Whee! you just got a new noob! ^^

Junior Member Lady Vash has a spectacular aura about Lady Vash has a spectacular aura about Lady Vash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 10:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Whee! you just got a new noob! ^^

yo! Lady Vash here! im a noob, hope i get to know lots of ya!!!

Senior Member Vegito will become famous soon enough Vegito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 06:54 PM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to AF, obey the rules and dont piss off any admins.
    Uhh...hope you like it here, and if you have any questions or need a friend, feel free to pm me. see ya around

Thanks Felicci.91 <3
    Pm me to see what I look like ^-^

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vash
    yo! Lady Vash here! im a noob, hope i get to know lots of ya!!!
    *bows to the Lady Vash* Hello and welcome to AF. If you ever need anything just PM me. Post often, but follow the rules. Watch out for the cannibals and the blanket thief. TTYL

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2013 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallos and welcome. Do take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them. Have fun, post often and beware the cannibals.

And remember, spammers are nutritious.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

Hey welcome to AF!!!Hope u have fun here!!!God i feel bored after saying that so many times.... i need to think of a nice entrance like Nayanko and Ami~Chan anyway watch out for Nyanko like Myrra said shes the Cannibal here
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

hi im shadow. i stalk users. i can also help u with most anything

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

-.- that still creeps me out shadow...
    Hi welcome to Af (or AG) Hope ya have fun ^.- and if you need a friend pm me kay. ^^
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

lol, i agree with Negi, that was creepy, yet nice.
    So welcome to AF I hope you already know by the people posting, about the rules and things like that. Don't get into trouble and don't get the mods mad! If you need any help, you can PM(piravte message) me for anything or read the FAQs. And don't be scared of sending me a PM. I always read me PMs. So yeah. Take care and Good luck!
    *hugs tightly and gives a cute Vash plushy* ^__^

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

hi im the local assassin make me mad your dead dont make mad u live.Im for hire so if u make anyone mad they may hire me to kill u. Anywayz have fun here and dont make anyone mad or its your life --

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

Cool welcome

hey whats up welcome i hope u like AF if u need a buddy ill happily be one of them

Just another Bounty Hunter...

Junior Member Lady Vash has a spectacular aura about Lady Vash has a spectacular aura about Lady Vash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2006 10:50 AM
    Threads

*blushes* wow! ^^ *ish hugged, huggles the Vash plushie* thanks all! im glad i came here and ill do my best not to make anyone mad! ^.~

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:49 PM
    Threads

Hiya welcome enjoy the site and uh have fun!!
    *whips away in a gust of wind*

1.dont spam
    2.dont double post
    3.dont annoy mods/admins
    4. (this is for me) dont join Metamoor
    5. dont do anything stupid or youll be laughed at for weeks!

Electric Lady ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

Hey i'm ur friendly Messiah of death *evily grins*
    welcome,blah,blah,blah
    what everyone else said,c'ya and good bye
    *Fades into the Shadows*

+++
    the magnificent droid

Closed Thread

Thread Information