AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bleach

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Kuchki Rukia is on a distinguished road Kuchki Rukia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2005 09:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Bleach

BLEACH is an awesome manga as well as anime *edited*

anyways im looking for some wallpaper of this anime and can find no working links!!! google has failed me! i ask you to please try to see this new and awesome anime, and make an awesome wallpaper! thanks

P.S. I SPELLED MY NAME WRONG AT REGISTRATION ITS KUCHIKI RUKIA FROM BLEACH LOL shows how good my typing skills are. BAH.
    Last edited by MistressPookyChan; 05-04-2005 at 02:02 AM.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Please re-read the rules. There is info about not discussing illegal aquisition of anime/manga/music/apps. Thanks!

I agree that BLEACH is really good. I try to watch on TV, but usually miss it because of work. If I knew of some good BLEACH scans, I would make a wallpaper.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Member RizaBabe is on a distinguished road RizaBabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 07:03 AM
    Threads

Bleach Is awesome!! kon is the man :P Ichigo is so handsome!!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, Bleach is awesome, but this isnt really the place to talk about it unless you are talking about an awesome bleach wallpaper.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Junior Member caska is an unknown quantity at this point caska's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2005 01:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    Yes, Bleach is awesome, but this isnt really the place to talk about it unless you are talking about an awesome bleach wallpaper.
    wow... so mean.....

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

um...MPC maybe i missed it but i think all Rukia was asking was for people to watch the anime and make a wallpaper, not (illegally)download the anime.

and caska,
    no dissing the mods or higher ups, its bad for karma and such.
    (not to mention its really not a great idea if you plan to stick around )
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Banna Split Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2005 09:11 AM
    Threads

um... i'm not very good at making wallpapers but here's a website where i get my bleach wallpapers... i hope it's okay....
    www.bleach7.com
    they have about 78 wallpapers...they are currently undergoing the move to new website server... so it might not work... however... u can go to other bleach fan sites... at least some of them should have bleach wallpapers
    Bleach (FR)
    Bleach (DE)
    Bleach (SP)
    Bleach Arena (FR)
    Bleach Central
    Bleach Corp (FR)
    Bleach DJ
    Bleach Exile
    Bleach Fan
    Bleach Flame (PL)
    Bleach Info (DE)
    Bleach Insider
    Bleach Network
    Bleach Portal
    Bleach Radioplay
    Bleach Skyblog (FR)
    Bleach Society
    Bleach Trad (FR)
    Bleach TV
    Bleach Web (FR)
    Bleach Underground (FR)
    Bleach XL
    Bleach XP
    Shinigami Central
    Soul Society RP

family in journal

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Pakachu
    um...MPC maybe i missed it but i think all Rukia was asking was for people to watch the anime and make a wallpaper, not (illegally)download the anime.
    The OP posted a link to a BT site, which goes against the rules of the forum. That is why I edited his post. Also, the warning was mainly to those that were posting stuff like "Bleach rulz!!". Yes, it does, but this isnt really the place to be discussing how much it "rulz".

and caska,
    And if you say it to the wrong person, you could get banned for awhile.

Pink is the new Pooky

Prince: Shang ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 07:37 PM
    in the sky, soaring in the beautiful blue sky
    Threads

Bleach all the way <3 the anime

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    And if you say it to the wrong person, you could get banned for awhile.
    I just have a couple of things to say.... I really don’t think that just because ur a mod u higher, u have the right to insult anyone. If you got the title "moderator" it was because of ur good judgment, therefore u should be able to see that the answer is not found in bullying anyone. Also if u get banned for giving ur opinion, then I think it would be best to revise whose running the site. and one last thing, a forum doesn’t exist without users.
    Last edited by caska; 05-15-2005 at 01:03 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pakachu

and caska,
    well, thanks for the "warning" pakachu, but still. I believe in standing up for whats right.
    Last edited by caska; 05-15-2005 at 01:04 PM.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

caska, I said SOME others. I have not had anyone banned here for arguing with me.

And since this thread is going no where and deviating from its original topic, it's getting closed. If you have an issue with that. PM me.

Pink is the new Pooky

Closed Thread

Thread Information