AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ..::looks around::..I'M A NEWBIE!!!

Junior Member Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2005 04:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down ..::looks around::..I'M A NEWBIE!!!

hey. . . . .
    yup a newbie here. . . .
    trying to make friends and all. . . . . .

...:::...me and my avi...:::...

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

Welcome! Your in for a treat! you can't find a better, yet more funner forums such as this place(i found that out on the first day). theres tons to talk about and much to do, so enjoy your stay...please stay! and like what they've mention, don't hesitate asking questions, it's all here!
    Hope to hear more from yah, Bya.

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

welcome to AF i hope you like it here watch out for cannibals and blanket thiefs
    ^_^ and also do you have a spare bag of chips

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Junior Member Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori has much to be proud of Susurinaki-Kokori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks.
    ^_^
    first reply...woohoo!!!!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*eats newbie* Just kidding although cannibals will eat you so watch out for them. BTW hello and welcome. If you need anything just PM me. Post often and TTYL

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chouji
    welcome to AF i hope you like it here watch out for cannibals and blanket thiefs
    ^_^ and also do you have a spare bag of chips
    Sure....
    somewhere here......
    oh!! here they are....
    hands them over to Chouji.
    ENJOY!
    ^_^

Senior Member avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2005 08:43 AM
    Threads

Hi newbie what is going on i will battle you if you what. shand me a battle if you what to. Have fun!!!!!

Senior Member Zustarus is an unknown quantity at this point Zustarus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

Hey how are you doing?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zustarus
    Hey how are you doing?
    not too bad...
    just getting started..

yup...
    but..
    what how are you doing?

Senior Member avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005 has much to be proud of avatar2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2005 08:43 AM
    Threads

I Should Not Have Called You A Newbie. Iu Hope You Will Forgive Me.

Senior Member Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina is infamous around these parts Corina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2006 01:15 AM
    Threads

Welcome to Af!! If you need a friend or just need help, PM me.

It hurts to see someone you love fall in love with someone else...

~Family~

Dad~ZeldaFreakMaster

Guardian~Ninja Hatake Kakashi
    Big Sis~w0lf b0rn_f0x br3d Yumi,Hameht
    Lil sis~Nine Tail Fire Fox
    crazy lil sisMSCBrock

Big bro~Therebel
    bro~Inu-Chan529
    Husband~swords of moore
    lil cousin~Junior
    nephew~kidcash
    older vampire of the night brotherevangelion2008

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome. Please read and follow the rules.

Chats belong in chat or PMs or IMs. Please no more of that in this thread...avatar2005 & Zustarus

Have fun and happy posting!

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Member darkfire is on a distinguished road darkfire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2006 03:51 PM
    Threads

kool talk to me

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

im new too,but i try to hide it(but then theres that stupid junior label under my name,so its obvious).anyway.....im almost 19,i live in fl...i dont like talking about myself,you can pm or im me if you like =) i like the avi btw its cute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	p10angelp.jpg‎
Views:	39
Size:	812.3 KB
ID:	4037  

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

welcome to af have fun and pm if u want to talk

Just another Bounty Hunter...

Senior Member ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 08:27 PM
    Threads

Hi there.Waz up?Well pm me if you want a friend or if you have a question.^^
    Thanks you Bucky Katt for the theme

Im back, Thank You for still being my friends. Im sorry I left.

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

hello and welcome
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:37 AM
    Where dragons roam free and cats can talk
    Threads

Yesh! i newbie! -cheers- well -ahem- time for my very boring always seem to be said on every comment i post on the intrduction thread comment, "Hiya and welcome to AF. hope you have fun here"
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

hey. pm me if u have a question or want a friend.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

The pink dude. Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder has a reputation beyond repute Thunder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 11:43 AM
    Threads

Hey there.
    Welcome to the Forums, read and follow the rules please.
    Don't spam, if you need ne thing, PM me and I'll take care ^_^

~Thunder
    w00t

Member viperhell is on a distinguished road viperhell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 01:03 PM
    Threads

hi tumbleweeds are getting on my nerves got to take care of them now good bye
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

welcome to the forum,have a great time and i hope to see you around
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
    Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D

<3 YaiiShi°

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    Threads

Welcome,
    Have some fun,
    just don't spam.
    Be friends with everyone.
    No matter what.
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

Gone Sane Due Back In 5 EmptyAccount is a name known to all EmptyAccount is a name known to all EmptyAccount is a name known to all EmptyAccount is a name known to all EmptyAccount is a name known to all EmptyAccount is a name known to all EmptyAccount's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 03:40 PM
    Threads

*walks in* YAY a fellow newbie hmmm....well semi-newbie now...I guess! Hello Susurinaki-Kokori and welcome to 1 of the best anime sites ever! *hands over a cookie* Just remember the rules and have fun posting. If you need a friend or just wanna chat PM anytime! Well I must be off to welcome more of our fellow newbies! *smiles and runs off*

Closed Thread

Thread Information