AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the entire world to yourself

deal with it terry3330 is an unknown quantity at this point terry3330's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i would tell you but then i would have to kill you...
    Threads

Default the entire world to yourself

what would you do if you had the entire world tho your self(and some other people of your choice) for a day?

for me i would have all of my friends and family and i would go to the mall and get everything in the book store thet involves manga. then i would bern down my school(jk...maby >=)....)then i would go to where 3 states meet and put a hand on 1 state then my feet on the other 2 so i could be in 3 places at once.thats just some things i would find other things to do aswell but i cant think of them now.
    so what would you do?

Black angel of death... neosetsuna2004 is on a distinguished road neosetsuna2004's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2005 06:19 AM
    Threads

I think it depends. A person who has the world in his hands can make something good to it or bad to it.People can make the world a better place ...it doesn´t seem posible.

My family
    Sister 4 real: Mutsumi Anami
    Close friend: Death Angel
    DBZ lunatic brother:Super Sayajin 4

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would only have a couple of friends with me. We would raid any store that sells manga and anime movies,,, let Anime Cafe. Then we would hit Albertson's and as they say, I would say "It's my store." Then eat as much as we wanted. Then pick up a SWEET set of wheels and drive around for awhile. Then go to the beach for a dinner/picnic BBG, and watch the sun set.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Sacrificial Suicide Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy has a reputation beyond repute Tragedy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2008 03:10 AM
    Threads

i would take family and friends to Bahamma's for 1 hour the i would leave for Japan and have and party untill noon,go back and make microsoft sign over to me ( for days after that), get this car
    ,after that i would party some more and take over US, then take my girl out to a beach that has never been touched before and have a romantic dinner and watch the sun drift slowly down below the horizon, then PARTY

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

I would get a castle with electricity and take all the cloths I wanted and some cars, EVERY ANIME EVER MADE and manga, a big azz TV, get more piercings, jewelry, Have Goku's hair um I think thats all I can think of right now.

~Made by Gandizzl~

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

i wud go to disney land and enjoy myself together with my close friends!!~^-^

~~~~

Former Anbu Assassin Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi has a reputation beyond repute Ninja Hatake Kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2008 07:27 PM
    Threads

I would jus wonder around the world seeing all the sites all alone....

Lovely Siggy From Felicci.91

"In the world of ninja, those who don't follow the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

destory all man-made items. (like houses and machines, everything)

they kill this great earth, and will hurt us more than we gain.

Member spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn has much to be proud of spawn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2005 05:56 AM
    Threads

...anyways, i would probably go to the shopping centre and check out all the cool games, music, and things. But i would get bored really quick with no one to hang around and have fun with

Phantom Thief Dark Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2006 12:16 AM
    In the middle of freakin nowhere...seriously
    Threads

I would get all my friends that are anime fans and steal anything and everything that has do with anime and manga and video games
    http://s1.bitefight.org/*************58159
    http://z10.************.com/MidnightSanctuary/
    Please go to and check out my site. I just made it so I dont know if you will like it.

(\_/)
    (o.O)
    (> <) This is bunny.Copy Bunny in to your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    Owner:Luxa II

Senior Member Orange Smile has a spectacular aura about Orange Smile has a spectacular aura about Orange Smile's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 01:10 AM
    Threads

I'd wonder where the heck everyone else was. Then go back to sleep.

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

I'd party hardy and do whatever I want
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Member jedi sentinel is on a distinguished road jedi sentinel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2005 12:32 AM
    How the hell am I supposed to answer that I dont even know where I am half the time
    Threads

lets see the entire world to my self?........wait my goal is to take over the world......i would take over the world.......and eat as many strawberries as i can for the rest of my life
    "I WILL TAKE OVER THIS EARTH AND ENSLAVE THE HUMAN RACE......ooo shiny" *is distracted by a piece of metal on the ground*

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

i would raid the stores, destroy my skool!!!!!

Member jedi sentinel is on a distinguished road jedi sentinel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2005 12:32 AM
    How the hell am I supposed to answer that I dont even know where I am half the time
    Threads

destroy school...mmmm....tempting.......but i much rather line it with C-4 and blow the hell out of it
    "I WILL TAKE OVER THIS EARTH AND ENSLAVE THE HUMAN RACE......ooo shiny" *is distracted by a piece of metal on the ground*

Live Fast, Die Young Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

I would go to the tank grounds in Maryland steal a tank, and then blow up random things like houses and cars. Take as many fireworks as i can find put them all together and make a big fireworks extravaganza. Go to my school and demolish the whole building. Hang swastika flags from the White House and pretend i'm the Furhrer.
    Together we must work independantly. And the people as a whole shall benefit from it's prosperity.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

I wouldn't double post , or spam, if I were you punk_vamp88.....

The world...an entire day to myself. That would be sweet, but I may blow it up or take it over. O.o (Actually, that is my friend who would do that...)

Anyway, my friends and I would just party and do random stuff....and blow up schools.

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    Threads

STOP SPAMMING!!! Anywayz, now that that is out of my system. Hmm...If I could have the whole world to myself...well first you know that irritating someone who you really like but say that they would only date you if you were the last man on earth. I'd get rid of all other males so that I was the only man on earth and then they'd have no choice but to back up there words. After that little shindig is taken care of, I'd go raiding all the best stores, picking up some sports cars for myself. I nice mustang would be great. Get a ton of music to play in my car, go to the bank and grab as much money as I can store somewheres (sense it's only a one day deal) Hit up the mall and a few weapon shops that I know about...then hit up all the good places to eat and show my date all that they've been missing.
    Last edited by Kurai Ha; 05-09-2005 at 03:48 PM.
    Cool: Shippou69
    comics: DMG, Lady Dragon, dark_mousi
    Intellectual: [email protected], therebel
    Fighters: Amazon Goddess, Kera, SuperVegeta467

Sig props to therebel

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

list of people remaining on earth for that day:
    -Me
    -Bill Gates

Plan for day:
    spend 24 hours capturing then tortureing Bill Gates untill he sighned over all of his assets to me and only me. (note: depending on my mood once i finally get what i want i may decide to leave him a small share of his own company to live off of.)
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jedi sentinel
    destroy school...mmmm....tempting.......but i much rather line it with C-4 and blow the hell out of it
    yes but there pleasure in destroying it bit by bit!!!! it would be gone in a matter of minutes

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Hmm... What would I do....

Or wouldn't do....

I'd probably somehow gain control of the company known as "Wal-Mart". Then, I, like Pakachu-chan, would torture important and very rich people until they gave me everything they owned.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

I would 'attempt' to bring the world *HUG* together *HUG*......or i' throw a BIG party for all my friends and family!~! *dances*

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

I'd probably take all the gold out of Fort Knox if anything. I'll probably have my girlfriend with me and ride on a motorcycle as far as possible and see as much as possible.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

Quote Originally Posted by jedi sentinel
    that would be soooo much fun to do....or we can put 3/4 stick of dynamite in the urinals, light them, then flush them. now THAT would be fun.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Lord of Chaos Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru has a reputation beyond repute Isunamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 08:48 PM
    Threads

umm......drive all those i hate utterly insane with the dripping of water.....and then finally go to sleep out of sheer boredom......

Note - I did not make this....i found it on the internet.....props to whoever did make it though....

Closed Thread

Thread Information