AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Amazon_Goddess' Gallery of Pictures

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Referring to post #64. I think I'll supply my thoughts and feeling of each pic in order. Left to right.
    Pic 1. The shading is very well done, but the head looks alittle bit large.
    pic 2. I love this one. Your proportions are very well balanced, shading is superb. And facial structure same as standard anime styling.
    pic 3. Upper proportions are good, but too much leg from the knee down. Could use some shading to give it that added dimension of detail.
    pic 4. Could have used more detail as far as the feet go, but this could have been done just by shading.
    pic 5. Proportions are good, could use shading for added detail.

All in all, fine work.
    Now for my opinion, please remember it's opinion only. You can tell me to stick it up my,,, well you know what I mean. Here we go. I think you should get into the habit of shading all your pictures, you have that down. You need to practice your proportions more. Some pics you have them perfect, while others are half there, and a small few still lack logical proportions, (length of legs, size of head.) those types of things. The first two look great, but the last three look unfinished compared to the first two.
    Now for my feelings on this. You still do far better than I do. Maybe being obsessive-compulsive doesn't help with my learning to draw bodies, heads, or muscle tone. Your shading skills very good when you use them. You add such fine detail just with the shading, almost 3-D like. I can't even begin to imagine what you could do if you started using coloured pencils in your works. Just remember though, you aren't drawing just for our approval. You should be doing it because you like it, love it. Do it as a way to express yourself. It's healthy to enjoy art and get better at it because you WANT to. But it's not healthy if you work hard at it, doing just because you want others to like you, not even caring about the art itself. Sorry, about the professor stuff there. I have said enough, but keep it coming. I do keep an eye out for more of your work. *waves* PM me sometime, laterz.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member naiume is on a distinguished road naiume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 09:18 AM
    Threads

well ,i still think there the next thing to perfect.
    Last edited by naiume; 06-11-2005 at 02:23 PM.
    pm me if u ever want to talk!

-heh, the one in the middle is me.

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Racs, stick it up your ****!!! LMAO j/p, I just thought it was wierd you would say that? You know, I do ask for critism, I don't mind having it for breakfeast lunch and dinner you know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon_Goddess
    Also, I wanted to say that the last three aren't shaded cuz I wanted to color them ^^
    Also, if ya woulda seen my other post, then ya woulda seen that I didn't shade the last three intentionally.

Thaks for your comments lots tho! I hope you keep on ratin my drawinz truthfully, you always give me sumthin to work w/ ^^

Also, thx for your lil speech there, even tho it was a lil professor-ey, I'm glad you said it, it really got my spirits up. Your right, I do love to draw, and I should be doing it because I love it. I really do care what other ppl think tho...but I will try and keep in mind what you said. Thx again Racs 0.~
    Last edited by Amazon_Goddess; 06-18-2005 at 01:06 PM.
    This account is no longer active

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

i really like the one you did of kiddy grade *applauses* the one of the angels cute too,but her wings look sharp and pointy

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi
    i really like the one you did of kiddy grade *applauses* the one of the angels cute too,but her wings look sharp and pointy
    Thank you! Seems like everyone liked the Kiddy Grade one best, but that didn't surprise me, since I luvvled that one too ^^ And your right, I didn't really take much time w/ the wings either, they coulda been better on all the pics. Thx alotta 4 your comment MaruDashi, I can always count on your compliments and your constructive critizisms 0.~
    Last edited by Amazon_Goddess; 06-18-2005 at 01:09 PM.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Amazon! Whats crackin? Since im in a rush right now, i had a quick look through half of your work and wow! Im amazed by how wicked your drawings are! Its great that you have heaps of them to share as well, most of my work is experimental and i havent done much drawing after i became more skilled at drawing anime/manga. My suggestions to make them even better is to try and experiment with ways you can color your pictures in. Of course this isnt always possible with a sketch, so i reckon you should do a contour picture and try and color it on the PC. Just droppin by to show some luv, Keep up the great work! ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by !.Aifa Taikaro.!
    Amazon! Whats crackin? Since im in a rush right now, i had a quick look through half of your work and wow! Im amazed by how wicked your drawings are! Its great that you have heaps of them to share as well, most of my work is experimental and i havent done much drawing after i became more skilled at drawing anime/manga. My suggestions to make them even better is to try and experiment with ways you can color your pictures in. Of course this isnt always possible with a sketch, so i reckon you should do a contour picture and try and color it on the PC. Just droppin by to show some luv, Keep up the great work! ^^
    I am glad you liked them! Thanks! *squeezes* Oh yea, and thx for the tips too, I admired how kewl your art looks in color, so thx for your suggestions! I will try that out, hopefully they turn out good 0.0' Well, anyways, thx again ^.~

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I wish I could be as good as you! Keep it up, 'cause you are great at drawings!

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Megami91
    I wish I could be as good as you! Keep it up, 'cause you are great at drawings!
    Awww! Thank you! But I have seen your drawings Megami91, and I think yours are good too! Well, thx for your kind words! ^.^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hate double-posting in my old thread, but oh well, just thought I would throw this one out, coz its pretty funny, neways, I have taken evry1's advice, and am working on some color drawings right now, also I am working on contest entries (I am sure some of you noticed the contests underway) so I will post them as soon as their done ^.^ Thx again to all meh peeps who have checked out my gallery and who continue to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	miasgoddesspic.jpg‎
Views:	53
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	5182  

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

they are great
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

kiNkIE Of The Month Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva® has a reputation beyond repute Eva®'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    Threads

cool!! I want to be served like that *-* nahahaha XDD good job!
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

Senior Member LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

O_O Amazon posted! It's been a while since I've checked out your gallery...

I like this picture, especially the mini anime characters. I think I can name them all. ^.^ But there was also another thing I noticed, I think she needs a chin. o.o

That's all that I think is wrong with it. 9/10.

You're still doing a wonderful job, Amazon!
    *Insert super-awesome signature here!*

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't REP your pic! *cries* And it's so cute! *cries more* I really do like it!

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

Nice work. I really don't see anything wrong with it. 10/10. ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh wow thx so much guys! I am surprised ne1 even posted at all really, since evry1 has been so busy w/ summer stuff (I know I have!)

And I am glad you all thought it was good coz its definately one of my faves ^^ I just absolutely loved the whole idea n all, dont ask me how I came up w/ it! lol Neways, thx again guys, hopefully I will update soon ^.~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mwahaha double-post...

Well, I bet everyones all like, hey amazon's posting art again? It's been like 10 yrz! (actually like, 4 months or sumthin...) Anyways, I know everyone has heard all about AF n AG's Biggest Contest ever, well I couldn't enter coz I didn't get my scanner fixed in time... *pout* But, I just wanted to share w/ every1 the drawings that I made for it anyways ^.~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	goddessmiyu.JPG‎
Views:	40
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	7691   Click image for larger version

Name:	pjsmiyu.JPG‎
Views:	31
Size:	649.1 KB
ID:	7692   Click image for larger version

Name:	schoolgirlmiyu.JPG‎
Views:	30
Size:	459.0 KB
ID:	7693  
    Last edited by Amazon_Goddess; 11-14-2005 at 01:24 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

im sorry to hear that you couldnt enter...i look foward to see what you were going to submit!!!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aww thankies Maru ^.^

My brother scanned these, so they look really bad, but make sure that you resize it in your browser or else it will look horrible!

Oh yea, they're up there in my previous post, I re-edited it

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

Yeah it sure has been a while since you got this back up! Im loving your new work here. They really are excellent drawings, and i think the only 'improvement' would be some color. Keep it up Amazon!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by !.Aifa Taikaro.!
    Yeah it sure has been a while since you got this back up! Im loving your new work here. They really are excellent drawings, and i think the only 'improvement' would be some color. Keep it up Amazon!!
    Thx Aifa ^.^ I had it all ready for color, actually, but since I missed the contest deadline, well, I decided to just not waste my time adding color so I just shaded it, I mean, it wasn't worthwhile to put any effort into coloring it for no reason. Anyways, thankies for ur comment Aifa! ^.~

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 11:13 AM
    Threads

Amazon, I love the very last piece of art you posted. Although, it could be a bit more polished, if that makes sense? However I love the line structure.
    Toohey:"We're alone, why don't you tell me what you think of me?"
    Roark: "But I don't think of you."

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

O.O" Wow!! Awesome!!
    I wish I could draw like that...
    keep up the good work!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you everyone! And yes, Tira Misu you make sense when you say it should be polished a bit. I agree, but I didnt really put any effort in it after I realized that I wouldn't be entering the contest after all...

Anyways, thanks a bunch! I did really like them too, to me I liked the second one best coz I thought it was so cute! I'm thinking about re-doing them, adding color, and re-posting them again. (This time I will scan them myself, since my brother sucked at scanning them lol!) And then see if I get some better feedback then. Anyways, thx again everyone! ^.~
    Last edited by Amazon_Goddess; 11-18-2005 at 12:57 PM.

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

nice stuff as usual my friend! keep up the good work Amazon

So fill me up to the brim...

Closed Thread

Thread Information