AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Last Exile

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Last Exile

has any 1 watched last exile its a preaty kool anime
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 09:44 PM
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

i've seen it, it's really good
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

Senior Member Gandalf the White is on a distinguished road Gandalf the White's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 04:46 PM
    Threads

whats it about?

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

it's about two friends who so how end up with a third and on a kick butt airship, and they live on that ship til al gets stolen with the captain, and hey rush to save them before the baddie's get EXILE, an even badder airship

Senior Member Gandalf the White is on a distinguished road Gandalf the White's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 04:46 PM
    Threads

sounds interesting. tell me more if you can

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Watched it, liket it ^_^ Especially the music is great

The story takes place in a medieval and technological world divided by the "Grand Stream" in two nations, Anatore and Dusis, who are in war and whose power and technology are borrowed by the Guilde... This mysterious organisation imposes the rules of the conflict but what's the goal of Maestro Delphine and the other leaders of the Guilde ??
    Claus and Lavie are vanship pilots, in the town of Norkia, in Anatore, their job is to deliver messages and/or cargo. They want to become as famous pilot vanships as their fathers were. But they meet another pilot, fighting with a strange spaceship, before his death, he asks them to complete his mission : deliver a young girl to Alex Rowe, the commander of the most powerful battleship : the Sylvana... They agree and started to be pursued...

Ths plot of the anime keeps the fan in suspense during the 26 episodes... Obviously, from time to time, it's a bit slow but I don't remeber any useless scene. Every episode peaks the viewer's interest in wanting to look forward to the next.
    In one word : great ! It's pity there are only 26 episodes X-D

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

yea, i loved the music for it

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

I've only seen the first couple of episodes, but what I've seen is pretty good.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Member Starwinds is on a distinguished road Starwinds's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2006 03:39 PM
    Threads

I rank it right up there with some of the best anime series I've ever seen. Very popular at other anime forum sites. It's slow and usual for an anime series at first, but then around the 5th and 6th episode it really takes off into a number of fascinating surprises and you'll become hooked for good--the series becomes memorable.

You've picked a great one.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

yea, and that's one of the best things about it, it doesn't take off like a rocket at the beginning (which by the end it would've been draw out and boring, if it was) and it didn't take forever to take off (which would've made it boring at the beginning), it was great on the timing, and once it was off, it stayed like that for a while, come down a tad, and allowed the watcher to catch his/her breath, then it took off again to a greater level of intensity and it kept on building up even through the slow parts.

Do you fear my Fantasy??! Fantasy fighter will become famous soon enough Fantasy fighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

Sounds great. I'll see it first chance i get.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

you should, it's a great anime

Member dmgmaster1990 is on a distinguished road dmgmaster1990's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2005 09:58 PM
    hell on earth were else(its always warm for some reason)
    Threads

its interesting but ive seen better have they made simial one to it?
    What has a begging has an end

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

well i only watched a few episodes it use to show on G4 for any one who knows wat that is might wanna check it out there
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

yea, G4TechTV, it's somewhat better then cartoon network, because it doesn't stop halfway through a show once it gets good, and starts showing re-runs up to that point 30 times over, but it doesn't have as much anime to show as toonami and adult swim does

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

ive seen it on anime unleashed(g4tv) and its my 4th fave behind gad guard(top), FMA, inuyasha, trigun

Member Starwinds is on a distinguished road Starwinds's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2006 03:39 PM
    Threads

Well, like I said before I really rate it high on my list. It starts out looking like any anime adventure tale (aka Captain Harlock), but then it really gets going on it's own in the 5th or 6th episode.

This show really surprised me and I'm glad I stayed with it at the beginning. It truely deserves four appreciative kowtows. See:

Robot Inflicted EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI has a reputation beyond repute EIENNI's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 11:41 PM
    Threads

it was a lot shorter then i thought it would be i think they could have gotten a lot more episodes in their and it still would have kept my attention.

Black Plague dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads

In a world that looks like the 19th century with anti-gravity devices, Claus and Lavie are pilot and co-pilot of a Vanship and act as messengers for the Guild. The pilots become involved with a mysterous mission after rescuing a little girl from a strange star-shaped killing machine. Not willing to let the girl die, they complete the mission to deliver her to the mysterious mercenary ship Sylvania, only to become part of the crew as fighter pilots.

???????????????????????????????????????????? hehehehehe i havent seen any episode yet only read them on the net T_T

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

well get off the net and go see some good anime!

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2014 06:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah last exile was pretty good..
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

yea it was

gamers heaven 1withanime is on a distinguished road 1withanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2006 12:28 PM
    Threads

IT'S Ok not the greatest, yet not the worst so OK

Sig by Fate on Anime Paradise

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

wasn't the greatest, yet not the worst...but it was definitely better the average

Closed Thread

Thread Information