AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Db, Dbz, Dbgt?

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Db, Dbz, Dbgt?

I remember when DBZ was the only anime that was on the air. That was when I was 12, I am 20 now, and have far out grown the simplistic plot, and story of the DB universe. So my question is this: when are you to old or to mature to watch anime like DB, Pokemon, Digimon, and others on the 3rd grade reading level.

I am not attacking those who do watch it, but when can I go onto a forum with out hearing about a series that was attended for children? They fight. They die, they get wished back. That is it. No depth, no deep thought in that. Anime like that have given other anime a childish persona, and have made it harder for it to be accepted by the others. Who agrees?
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2014 10:18 PM
    Threads

there isn`t any problem with seeing anime cause anime can be watch by almost anybody but can`t say anything for people that still watch cartoon

The Key to Paradise Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba' is infamous around these parts Kiba''s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 09:17 AM
    I can't remember....... ZzZzZzZZzzzzzzZZZ
    Threads

I dont believe its based on how old you are just in taste they were good when i was younger but then new ones comeo ut like FLCL Wolf's Rain and others and then those are more mature they require a bit of thinking ixnai on thecomedy ion flcl i used it as an example cuz its only 6 eps and u needed to pay attention to getthe story. But yeahj i dont like pokemon anymore cuz im older its borin the storys lame they keep trying to make it new but its still the same lame so. Yeah i base it on maturity anmd taste.

You are SASUKE!
    Even if I must eat the Devil's Fruit, I am on a path where i must gain power!
    Family:

I don't need anyone...

Original AF Lover Boy -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

dbz and gt were good but they got repetitive after a while so thats why a lot of people dont pay much mind to it

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

this thread is really in Super Natural.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information